Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:10 pm

〪〫Tobi〭〬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User ImageUser Image

(( same like make different threads for fights or like posting order ))

Tobi opened his eyes as he formed hand signs , "Kai," since he was like nearly Jounin level the genjutsu would most likely break free.

The Past is the Past, The present is what is unfolding before your very eyes

User Image

ουgе of Kusa | Oragami No Dara | Kumo Clan
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:11 pm

[[My bad read your post wrong. I targeted just you. Your clones lefted. I caught you. So you cannot leave. Your clones are gone. So, I shall edit my post. My bad.]]

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:11 pm

(iHuntur, please do some research. I don't mean to be rude, but I have to address this. Ice is thought to be a step in lightnings creation, but since it is a solid, if it is struck, it will explode. Yes it is a form of water, but the form it is in will cause fragmentation on a chemical level, sending ice shards in all directions. Please do research if your going to use elemental attacks.)

User Image

"My oh my. Looks like a bad day to visit the Land of Fire!" Tsen Bon Zakura stared as the fights raged on, threatening to destroy him if he were to get too close. "Well, Shui... You know what we came here for. Lets git!" He took the furry red panda from his head and stuck it in his Gi. Staying low to the ground, the shinobi ran as fast as he could into the Leaf Village.

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:12 pm

(( yea I was like wtf and I used kai and ******** more people, thats it my rpc is done with this crap ))

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:14 pm

Shruikan Tenshi
The hooded figure nods as he looked over seeing the icy wind coming back. Sankai shifted his own position and inhaled deeply as the icy wind got closer. Once it was close enough the blue salamander exhaled a stronger blast of icy wind, which overpowered the one reversed upon him and redirected the now massive cloud of ice towards the village, freezing everything in its path. The village would slowly freeze as the mist spreads. The hooded figure looked over towards Susumu, a glowing white yellow eye in the right side of the face as the neo byakugan activated. "Well then, ally or no? My only mission here is to give Rajin's judgement and obliterate the leaf. Of course, save the ramen....its better then anywhere else. But that'll be up to you I'm not here to fight others unless needed" He said, though it was hard to tell if he as looking at her face or not, for the light was dim as if something was covering the eyes. Sankai kept an eye on Akira though, despite now the man had a vision of almost everything. The lightning around him showed it didn't pain him, not at all. However the lightning turned into a blackish blue color

((xD sweet....two lightning beasts in the village....and I only used three jutsu since being here. So eris wanna have some fun on the village or are you here to do w/e you want?))
進む 安秋
Susumu Yasuaki

User Image

((this is going to be a mess, but basically ya i will help. I'm just here to eat without paying and perhaps kill anybody who gets in my way from doing so. lol I dont have many higher goals for this evil character yet >.<))

Susumu laughs as her shadow clones deeply out of sight have been and are still collecting natural energy from outside the village. The 3 clones all incased in a small and very powerfully dense barrier. Susumu releases one of the clones and goes instantly blind. Her eternal sharingan appearing on the palms of her hands.She now see's from her palms "Well then lets go kill someone while we find some ramen." Her arm begins pulsing as if something where living inside it. When in all actuallity she is charging up an immensily powerful beam shot made up of wind and natural energy. Easily enough to vaporize a person where they stand if caught in the brunt of the blast.

NUR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:15 pm

iTeddy Byakuga
〪〫Tobi〭〬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User ImageUser Image

(( same like make different threads for fights or like posting order ))

Tobi opened his eyes as he formed hand signs , "Kai," since he was like nearly Jounin level the genjutsu would most likely break free.

User Image

[[
Kokuangyou no Jutsu - Journey into Black Darkness Technique
Character Use: First Hokage (Manga), Second Hokage (Anime)
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Supplementary

An ancient technique created and mastered by the late Nidaime Hokage, it utilizes the foremost creator of fear: darkness. By creating a complete and impenetrable darkness around the user, the actual affect is not to scare them, but to disable them. Doujutsus are especially hindered by this technique because it affects the nervous system in such a way that it deactivates them. Indeed, there is very little that can pierce that jutsu, not even interference from allies. The only way to break this jutsu is by throwing the user off guard or if the user wills it.
]]

Being that the genijutsu was an S rank genijutsu made expecially for leaf shinobi, It did not break. Like most of the S rank genijutsus of the leaf village it continued on. Akira formed handsigns as his shadow shot forth towards the Shinobi. Being that Tobi couldn't see through the genijutsu due to its nature. He would be able to capture Tobi without a problem.

[[your starting to fall off bro.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:18 pm

〪〫Tobi〭〬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User ImageUser Image

(( Holy s--t Make a posting order ))

Andrew grinned as he knew he was being pulled in but 10 butterflies from earlier came down 2 went by all 3 of the Anbu and the other 2 by Akira, they all blew up causing pretty much burns to there feet and most likely to fall.

(( EDIT ))

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:20 pm

iTeddy Byakuga
〪〫Tobi〭〬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User ImageUser Image

Andrew grinned as he knew he was being pulled in but 10 butterflies from earlier landed near Akira, but without hand signs they blew up around him. This would cause him to lose balance or be burnt.

User Image

[[you don't know which of the three made the genijutsu appear. You should really stat which of the three you are targeting.]]

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:23 pm

(( thanks man let me edit ))
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:26 pm

iTeddy Byakuga
〪〫Tobi〭〬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User ImageUser Image

Andrew grinned as he knew he was being pulled in but 10 butterflies from earlier came down 2 went by all 3 of the Anbu and the other 2 by Akira, they all blew up causing pretty much burns to there feet and most likely to fall.

(( EDIT ))

User Image

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:28 pm

Eris5
Shruikan Tenshi
The hooded figure nods as he looked over seeing the icy wind coming back. Sankai shifted his own position and inhaled deeply as the icy wind got closer. Once it was close enough the blue salamander exhaled a stronger blast of icy wind, which overpowered the one reversed upon him and redirected the now massive cloud of ice towards the village, freezing everything in its path. The village would slowly freeze as the mist spreads. The hooded figure looked over towards Susumu, a glowing white yellow eye in the right side of the face as the neo byakugan activated. "Well then, ally or no? My only mission here is to give Rajin's judgement and obliterate the leaf. Of course, save the ramen....its better then anywhere else. But that'll be up to you I'm not here to fight others unless needed" He said, though it was hard to tell if he as looking at her face or not, for the light was dim as if something was covering the eyes. Sankai kept an eye on Akira though, despite now the man had a vision of almost everything. The lightning around him showed it didn't pain him, not at all. However the lightning turned into a blackish blue color

((xD sweet....two lightning beasts in the village....and I only used three jutsu since being here. So eris wanna have some fun on the village or are you here to do w/e you want?))
進む 安秋
Susumu Yasuaki

User Image

((this is going to be a mess, but basically ya i will help. I'm just here to eat without paying and perhaps kill anybody who gets in my way from doing so. lol I dont have many higher goals for this evil character yet >.<))

Susumu laughs as her shadow clones deeply out of sight have been and are still collecting natural energy from outside the village. The 3 clones all incased in a small and very powerfully dense barrier. Susumu releases one of the clones and goes instantly blind. Her eternal sharingan appearing on the palms of her hands.She now see's from her palms "Well then lets go kill someone while we find some ramen." Her arm begins pulsing as if something where living inside it. When in all actuallity she is charging up an immensily powerful beam shot made up of wind and natural energy. Easily enough to vaporize a person where they stand if caught in the brunt of the blast.

NUR

The cloaked man smiled as he turned to Akira. "Then may this be the first person to exterminate. After the leaf is....cleansed. Afterwards we'll gather some ramen and leave the village with a bang" He said as he was suddenly several feet behind Akira, three afterimages rushed around Akira at horrifying speed, one striking at his neck, another striking at his back where the spine would be, and another above him at the top of his head. All three had lightning around them, and the speed was insane on how fast they moved. Sankai watched carefully as the hooded man was now back on Sankai, three more afterimages forming around Akira striking at his sides, and one sweeping at his feet. The time span between the two sets of assaults were very small, even a sharingan user would have difficulty keeping up.

((ok, if you don't know what happened, I used Rain's hidden taijutsu style afterimage. My speed is that of a taijutsu master. The clan increases it by one rank, I have used two lightning sages which my speed and strength increases two levels. One was used at the tower, another used at another field where bambi and DSW fought. Then, in the same area, where i said lightning crackled around my feet, that was a raiken clan technique known as lightning feet. My speed doubles. So....XD speed aside from lightning feet, SSSS. Then lightning feet doubles XD))

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:35 pm

[[be careful with those auto hit maneuvers.]]

The three Akira's Launched themselves into the air dodging the butterflies before they blew. On top of one the Cloaked Anbus' head was a tail sticking out of the side of his mask. The tail had a white tip on it. It was obvious who was the real one by that point as he and two other Anbus went completely invisible. While invisible they jumpped once more using the air walking technique to chance direction. Two of them appeared near the Shinobi as they attacked him directly as they swung down on Tobi in sync. While the true Anbu Commander landed on a nearby tree. He pulled out a trench Knife with a very speacial tag known to his clan.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:38 pm

Susumu holds onto her arms and points it right at Akira and the cloaked figure, now trying to team up with her. The cloaked figure sadly enough likes to fight at the close range, his speed may protect him though from this tremendous blast. Letting lose a tremendous blast of natural energy and wind energy, A beam of pure destruction rips up anything in it's path as it heads for the two boys. Her sharingan making it quite easier for her to aim.
((I am in my clans sage mode so basically im blind except in the palms of my hands are eyes now. and i just shot a huge blast that if it misses or not it will probably destroy the gates or something behind the gates..))
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:38 pm

Shruikan Tenshi
Eris5
Shruikan Tenshi

進む 安秋
Susumu Yasuaki

User Image

NUR

The cloaked man smiled as he turned to Akira. "Then may this be the first person to exterminate. After the leaf is....cleansed. Afterwards we'll gather some ramen and leave the village with a bang" He said as he was suddenly several feet behind Akira, three afterimages rushed around Akira at horrifying speed, one striking at his neck, another striking at his back where the spine would be, and another above him at the top of his head. All three had lightning around them, and the speed was insane on how fast they moved. Sankai watched carefully as the hooded man was now back on Sankai, three more afterimages forming around Akira striking at his sides, and one sweeping at his feet. The time span between the two sets of assaults were very small, even a sharingan user would have difficulty keeping up.

((ok, if you don't know what happened, I used Rain's hidden taijutsu style afterimage. My speed is that of a taijutsu master. The clan increases it by one rank, I have used two lightning sages which my speed and strength increases two levels. One was used at the tower, another used at another field where bambi and DSW fought. Then, in the same area, where i said lightning crackled around my feet, that was a raiken clan technique known as lightning feet. My speed doubles. So....XD speed aside from lightning feet, SSSS. Then lightning feet doubles XD))

[[Posting order dude. You just became the target for Tobi's attack. And again. There are three of the exact same shinobi in the area. And he is fully cloaked from head to toe.]]

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:39 pm

((they weren't....but im very confused by your post. I cant tell who they are attacking or anything))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games