Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:35 pm
Lilium ran to her father and embraced him tightly. "Dad I thought I'd lost you again" she cried holding him almost knocking them both out of the casket and onto the ground. She was happy just to see him animate again. Lilium wondered what they were talking about but didn't say anything else.

Chelan glanced at Keliah and then returned her gaze to Lilium and Nephilis. She was glad that Lilium's father was alive once more. He had escaped death thanks to Kessarus and Marcove's planning. She thought about where Jean had gone. Alastor wasn't gone yet.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:37 pm
Keliah looked at her brother. "You still annoy me and I am not the happiest with you one bit, but yes...I'm siding with you all. Not because it seems you're winning...oh you are all far from that, but I was having doubts about Alasotr anyways, and what he pulled a while ago made me see that my suspicions were correct" she told him.

Jean looks at Alastor with no emotion. "I know what it feels like,but that's because I have children, that's my world...power is not" she told him. "Keliah tried warning you, but you didnt listen" she told him. "All you can do now, is calm down and strategize better this time" she told him.

Amara was now back in Noroa as the guards bowed down to her. "I am leader now...mother and father were killed" she said. She had thinking to do, she was a leader of a nation that had been reduced to a follower.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:52 pm
"I'm not dying for a long time Lillium. I hope. There's something you need to know though. You're new home, is pretty...destroyed. The Celestial Kingdom is on it's last leg because of the lack of...it's in bad shape and that's the point here." He rests a hand on her shoulder and nods. "You need to get back there. Marcove, you and Jean."

"The great strategist goes at it again I see."

"I'm done with that. I'm quitting. I know that Riko wants my spot and by all means she can have it. That strategy I pulled out of my hat just now is my last and final. No more."

"I was wondering when you'd let somebody else take the heat. It suprised me that you never got tired of your job. Riko will now have all of your responsibilities." Kessaris walks beside him and Marcove with his hands in his pockets.

"Well I..." Nephilis hears Samara's voice and looks back. "Yeah...I should've told her...I'll be seeing you two then." He turns and begins to limp toward Samara with open arms. "The things is that...well, I can explain okay? Just don't kill me...it's not fun being dead anymore."

"You're beat up kid." Marcove points out. Your nose and eyes are still red. Anyway, there's something I want to tell you later about what just happened to your power." he looks over to Keliah. "And you. I always saw you on our side. Just when was the question. I'm happy you've made the right choice Keliah. Even if we are far from losing, with you on our side, we can get something accomplished. What will be your first order of business since you now the leader of Kilitia?"

~~~

"You're right..." He said sitting in the chair that was under the now broken table. "We'll do this right. We'll train and become even more powerful. All of us." He rests his chin on a bridge created by his laced fingers. "If a plan won't work, we'll just go in full force....we have five years to train. Kessaris' b***h Riko has the Electromagnetism residue inside of her. All that's left now is that of Gravity and Strong Nuclear force. I already know where one of them is."  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:59 pm
Samara folded her arms as if she were going to refuse to embrace Nephilis. With a sigh, she dropped her arms and half-smiled. "I can't stay mad at you," she said. "But you owe me breakfast in bed, and I expect many footrubs in my last trimester," she said sternly, yet teasingly. She smiled more broadly and wrapped her arms around Nephilis, holding him tight. "Don't you EVER do that to me again!" she said in his ear before pulling back to kiss him like it was their first kiss.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:14 pm
Keliah looked at her father. "Well...I'm going to start by annexing Silicia and fully restore it to what it was" she told him. "Then we'll have a celbreation of fire festival that use to take place annually, but for some reason had stopped. Then ally our nation with Shale and Tenshu, and then I feel that Noroa will as well" she told him. "And the last thing...fusing...it may be for some and not for others" she told him. "But it may be able to fix some problems that we've been experiencing" she said to him. "With the power I've aquired and the training I've received, as much damage as I did when I was with Alastor...I feel that I can do a whole lot more good with you all" she told him.

Jean looked at him and sighed. "The Strong Nuclear Force is meant for Keliah and the Gravity for Chelan, I dont know if you'll be able to even accept it in your system" she told him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:19 pm
Morganna listened to Keliah speak. "Well, if you're sincere about allying nations, then you can include Herbacea in that," she said, making her first true move, filling in for her father. "Good to have you back, Kel."  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:28 pm
Keliah looked at Morganna as she spoke. "You know, that's a good idea and let Noroa be a refugee nation...you know if...I mean when things do go bad" she told her. She smiled. "Nice to be back...for the most part" she told her. Keliah looked in the air as the water particles were now made visible as she played with the designs, making plans then the particles congealed together turning black as it hardened as earth properties as it emerged into a diamond circulet nesteld on her head.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:30 pm
Chelan looked at the others as they talked about fixing their nations. She thought about Hydron and how it had fallen. Chelan felt a pang of guilt. "I abandonded my people" she breathed to no one in perticular. She clenched her fist.

Lilium didn't want to let go of her father but she did as he limped to Samara. It wouldn't be fair for her to hog him from the others. Lilium stood near the other listening with interest knowing that her own kingdom was indanger due to her absense.  

Mewchloe

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:32 pm
"It'd be best if those two did get them. I mean, it'd cancel this little fight Alastor has going on. We have two and he has none. The only problem is that there is another five years before they activate. We just simply have to wait." Marcove said to Jean. In the meantime, we need to get back to our second home and fix things."

"Why? What is going on up there?"

"Touch Nephilis. I'm guessing that because of the lack of death down here, the Celestial Kingdom doesn't have enough fuel to run. Heaven will fall if people don't die, but there has to be a better way. I'm still looking for it. Neph tried, but the ramifications of all our strategies drove us to failure." He sighs and looks over to Keliah. "I'm sorry for not...well never being there, and I'm sorry that I have to go now. If you can find it in your heart to forgive me Keliah, I promise that when I get back, things will change for the better."

~~~

Nephilis kisses her back, then looks at her stomach, resting his hand over it. "I forgot about Rouvellion. He's still with us hopefully. After all that fighting and all..." He looks back up at her and kisses her once more, embracing her as well.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:36 pm
Samara smiled and nodded. "Everything is right as rain, now," she said. "I wouldn't let anything happen to this little one." She kissed Nephilis back, smiling through it.  

The Lacey Bear

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:48 pm
Ricky watched as MArcove and Kessaris talked. "Hey I have a question you said when people die they become celestials right..well didn't Kendal die but you brought him back...does that mean that he is or at least was one too?" He asked. This was the first time Ricky had ever herd of how and what Celestails were.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:55 pm
"Celestial is a position. We were brought into because we were the ones to get the stones." Marcove elaborates. "Trust me, If it were that simple, I wouldn't have died. I'dve just ran from all the fights." Marcove watches as his son continues to walk on toward Tenshu. "Maybe you should talk to Kess. He needs a friend right now.  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:59 pm
Ricky looks at him and nodds "It seems a little confusing..but I guess other questions will just have to wait" He said. He ran up to Kessaris "Hey Kess you alright..I figured with Nephilis back and the battle one you would be happier" He said. He put his hand on his friends shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:30 pm
"I'm fine. It's just, look at them." He said, referring to everyone older than they were. "They're all so strong. I mean not in aura like us, but just...smarter...better. You know, we have alot to live up to. They're like pioneers and we're just followers...you know what I mean."  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:49 pm
" You're still as sloppy as ever. " The Guildmaster said as his body burst into mist as Kendal struck at him. His body reshaped a few meters in the air, floating gently in the air he looked over to see Nephilis. The Guildmaster smiled underneath his mask and laughed. " You and I are so very much alike, we let Death grasp us then we tear ourselves away from his might. " He said outloud. " Well now it looks like I have a choice to make...Nephilis the greatest rival I have ever had. Or Alastor the man I first signed on to....Hm...interesting. " He said as he folded his arms. " Nephilis what is your hope after this war? " He asked in a shouted voice so he could hear.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games