Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:29 pm

||hey hey, it's okay! I know how it is. I have about a month left of school myself. Don't hate yourself! We all love u. ^^ How's life for you?||

Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Airi looped her arm around his outstretched elbow and followed Hideaki. She leaned into him as they walked. "Shouldn't we head to the car? Our clothes are there."

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:37 pm

//Haha, thanks for the love. Means a lot. And I'm glad Junior year's almost over! crying So much uneeded drama. But Life's good, I guess. It's not bad, but not good, you know? What about yourself?//

User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

"Its alright. We'll go straight to teh cabin afterwards. Trust me it will feel nice." He smiled and lead her down the stairs. "David we're leaving our shoes, and tarts on the steps. Please be sure their watched." The man looke dto Hide then smiled like he knew a secret. "Yes sir, it will be my pleasure."

"Come now Airi-chan." At the last step Hide slipped from is shoes then came before her. Kneeling he held out his hand for her foot. He looked up at her with a smile and a warm glint in his hazel orb

Frozen_R0z3

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:47 pm

||Yeah, I know what you mean. Sophmore year's nearly over for me. I'm glad. I'll be able to graduate when I'm a senior. Plus I'm driving! It's awesome. ^O^ ||

Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Airi followed Hideaki down the steps. She looked from David to Hide back to David. It seemed as if they were sharing a secret of sorts. Hide came to kneel in front of her, smiling up at her with his warm hazel eyes. Airi held out her foot and placed it into its hand.

She looked down at Hideaki and smiled sweetly.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:56 pm

//Really? Nice! Isn't driving great? Also sophmore year was a good year for me. Enjoy the rest while you can. ^^//

User Image

Hideaki Takizwa

Taking off one, then the other he put them in a line next to his. Standing to meet her eyes again he held out his hand this time. "Come on Airi-chan. Let's walk along the shore for a little while. Just a walk."

Frozen_R0z3

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:02 pm

||It is! I love it. Haha, is being a Junior really all that bad?||

Airi Yuu

Airi slipped her soft hand into his stronger one. She glanced at his hand and then up into his eyes. Airi nodded and followed him down into the soft sand. She sighed into the sand and leaned into Hideaki. "It's so peaceful."

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:13 pm

//Haha I won't say it's bad, but it's no walk in the park. When teachers give you essays, you think your done after the turn in, but then they hit you with another. Also you have your SAT's and state pass exams. So It is a bit of a disgusting coaster.//

User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

As she took his hand he felt revelated. Her hand fit his perfectly. Her skin was as soft as he imagined. And her scent was entrapping. Flowers, the sweet nectar of such a beautiful woman. The sand was a cool trickle between his toes. But the feel of her hand in his, and the light lean of her body against his shoulder, Hide nearly swayed.

"Yes, it is peaceful. How do you like the feel of the sand Airi-chan?" He looked to her expression for teh answer. God he was right, she looked absolutely stunning in the moonlight.

Frozen_R0z3

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:18 pm

||I bet SATs will be easy. I'm pretty good with words.||

Airi Yuu

"It's very cool," she replied.

She sighed as she continued to walk through the sand. Airi felt Hide's eyes on her and smiled slightly in the light of the moon. She glanced towards him, directly meeting his gaze. "It's perfectly wonderful. I couldn't think of any better way to spend the evening. Especially with such a handsome young man."

Airi smoothed her hand up his arm and stroked his skin.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:30 pm

heart

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:39 pm

//If your good with vocab, you'll be just find. Just make sure and try to read between the lines. They try and trick you even though you know what they mean. You'll do fine Evo. Your a smart girl, and considering you rp with such vocab, jsut have faith in yourself. ^^//

User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

"I'm glad you like it."

A flush of red over took his cheeks as she caught his stare. Luckily the night had no luminating effect on his skin, or he'd be more embarassed. As he listened to her every word the last comment threw him for a spin. She thought he was handsome, him. He couldn't help but look at her with adoration.

As she stroked his arm he felt an imediate rush of heat to the spot. But suprisingy he was nothing but content. He wasn't sure if to bold of him, but he lifted his hand to caress her cheek. Her light hues kept him fixated. "And I Airi, I would have it no other way. For you to call me handsome, for you to spend time with me over these past few months. For such a enchanting woman, to give me a chance. God, I think I'm in heaven." Hide shook his head alost as if talking to himself. His smile was hidden by the face of a man falling hard. A man falling for Airi. He had wanted friend, but now, the feeling was more...more heart.
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:48 pm

||Haha, thank you, Divin-kun. ^^ I'm sure you survived as well.
Just so you know, it's only been a few days. I notice that you said "a few months."||

Airi Yuu

She could feel the blood pulsing through his system, heating his body. Airi swallowed, thankful for the meal she had had hours ago. Hideaki glanced over at her with adoration. Airi smiled slightly and leaned into the hand that caressed her cheek.

"Maybe you are in heaven," she whispered softly. "I am glad to have made you happy, Hide-kun." Airi smiled at him even more sweetly than before. Her heart pounded faster at what he had said to her. "I like to see you happy."

She glanced up at him with soft eyes.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:10 pm

//Yes I survived. And your welcome. O_o Damn. Sorry, I'm doing an essay as we speak also another rp.So yah, a few days. ^^ Sorries//

User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

The feel of her soft skin in his palm, and her reply of leaning into it. He couldn't supress content.

At the comment he chuckled lightly. But as the next one followed he beamed with happiness. " Her smile was as priceless as her presense. "Then we share something more in common. I like to see you happy."

Her soft gaze kept him standing looking down into her orbs. Suddenly he could feel his heart beating in his throat. He felt like this was some chance, but he couldn't. He wanted her to trust him. Leaning down to her face he almost lost his composure, but he willed himself to take her by the chin and kiss her cheek.
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:23 pm

||It's okay. Take your time with replying. I'll be on.||

Airi Yuu

What made her heart beat faster was his smile. Airi continued to stroke his arm, raising goose bumps along his warm skin. "Then I believe we are on the same page, Hide-kun," she whispered, glancing up at him from underneath her eyelashes.

She smiled slowly. Hideaki stared down into her lighter eyes, seemingly entranced by her gaze. Hide's heartbeat sped up. Airi nearly leaned up to nibble on his throat. That's how tempted she was by his beating heart. That and he was cute. Hideaki leaned down and took her by the chin and kissed her cheek.

"Finally," she murmured, laughing softly. "I've been waiting for you to do that." Airi smiled up at him, seeing the smoldering in his gaze. "Let me give you something in return, dear Hide-kun."

Airi stroked his chin and drew him down into a full kiss.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:50 pm

heart
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:03 pm

//Okay, thanks for waiting. This will be my last post for the night. Sweet dreams Evo.//

User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

"Hm, the same page is nice." He replied.

The way she looked at him, it almost looked like hunger. But he was too far gone in what he almost did to notice any more. As her laugh hit his ears he blinked and stepped back a bit.

"Huh? You were? Well..I thought..it might be too forward to kiss you. I wouldn't wnat to have you resent me, or slap me." He looked at her with thoughtful eyes. That was usually how girls who knew a guy for a couple days would react. But she..wanted it? Now he fet dumb.

As she stroked his chin pulling him down. Hide thought his heart would burst from his chest. Whether it be his instinct as a man or just impulse, her lips were soft, and full. The contact sent an almost imediate hunger through him. He gently took her waist, and with his other hand he cradled her neck as he tilted his head to kiss her back. This must have trully been heaven, beacuse his mind was soaring.

Frozen_R0z3

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:20 pm

||Same here. Night, Divin!||

Airi Yuu

He wrapped his arm around her waist and his other hand came up to cradle her neck. Hideaki was so gentle with her. That's the first thought that came to her mind. But it was soon wiped away with the softness and hunger of his lips upon hers. Airi whimpered softly in delight as he finally kissed her. Her arms came up to wrap around his neck. Her breath was stolen by the pressure of his lips. Airi sucked in a ragged breath and smoothed her hands down his chest.

Airi lifted her hands to cup his soft face in her hands. She pressed her lips harder to his, hungry for even more. Her heart was racing with the realization she was kissing a mortal. A mortal that she hungered for in more ways than one. Airi bit down onto his lower lip and then licked it.

Before she could get any farther, Airi slowly pulled away and looked up at Hideaki with amused yet dazed eyes. She smiled broadly. "Your thinking was in the right mind," she mused, "but I wanted your lips on mine long before."

She snuck another kiss from him.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games