Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
My Sanctuary... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 295 296 297 298 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:28 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Awh! Well if you ever see an add for a Renaissance Fair, GO BOY GO! You wont be disappointed! 3nodding
That's where I saw 3 wolves and I got to pet them! Their fur was really thick and coarse on the bigger wolf. If a person were suddenly and rapidly growing hair like that, it would at least by itchy.

It'll have to wait until I move out of the house and have my freedom
Wait did you just say boy? -snickers- XDD
Yes it would be itchy, it wouldn't hurt though. But anyway like I said Eddie is use to it by now so he doesn't feel the pain. Think of it as when you exercise for the first time in years, your body aches but as you continue to do it everyday it doesn't hurt anymore.

Yes I called you boy! -smushes your face-
And you can't leave your house? You don't do that? Ever?

-laughs then pinches cheek- Oh you silly I am not a guy, my avi might be but I am not haha xD
Well yeah I leave the house to go to a nearby store to buy things or to walk my dog, off times to got to the art store for things. The city I live in now is ridiculously big I can't go anywhere too far without a car or bus.

User Image

I had a feeling after you acted weirdly to "boy" that you were a girl.
-mumbles to self- deceiving avi
Aaaaaannyyyyy wayyyyy
why not just tell your mom that you're going to the park? That's where Renn fairs usually are. Only problem is, you're gonna wanna come home with EVERYTHING! (And you will come home with stuff) And just take a bus there.
Which state do you live in again?

Lol I turned my avi male cause people still assumed it was one when it was female. Aside from that even when it was obviously dressed like a girl my behavior still seemed like that of a male to other people. So I just changed it to male. It's always funny how people assume I am one right away, a few knew I was a girl though XD
Pfft I'm not a spender so I don't know about that XD
Hm.. I never hear of any in any parks near my house so I don't know.
Pennsylvania. I find it very funny how I make friends with you just to find out you were in the same state I was a year ago.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:31 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Man now I really wanna know what you look like 3nodding

Eh I don't think I look any different from any other girl. Unless you're gear who thinks I'm beautiful after she skyped with me XP

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:33 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Awh! Well if you ever see an add for a Renaissance Fair, GO BOY GO! You wont be disappointed! 3nodding
That's where I saw 3 wolves and I got to pet them! Their fur was really thick and coarse on the bigger wolf. If a person were suddenly and rapidly growing hair like that, it would at least by itchy.

It'll have to wait until I move out of the house and have my freedom
Wait did you just say boy? -snickers- XDD
Yes it would be itchy, it wouldn't hurt though. But anyway like I said Eddie is use to it by now so he doesn't feel the pain. Think of it as when you exercise for the first time in years, your body aches but as you continue to do it everyday it doesn't hurt anymore.

-laughs then pinches cheek- Oh you silly I am not a guy, my avi might be but I am not haha xD
Well yeah I leave the house to go to a nearby store to buy things or to walk my dog, off times to got to the art store for things. The city I live in now is ridiculously big I can't go anywhere too far without a car or bus.

User Image

Aaaaaannyyyyy wayyyyy
why not just tell your mom that you're going to the park? That's where Renn fairs usually are. Only problem is, you're gonna wanna come home with EVERYTHING! (And you will come home with stuff) And just take a bus there.

Lol I turned my avi male cause people still assumed it was one when it was female. Aside from that even when it was obviously dressed like a girl my behavior still seemed like that of a male to other people. So I just changed it to male. It's always funny how people assume I am one right away, a few knew I was a girl though XD
Pennsylvania. I find it very funny how I make friends with you just to find out you were in the same state I was a year ago.

emotion_jawdrop Pennsylvania? emotion_jawdrop
Did you say Pennsylvania? emotion_jawdrop
I
AM
SO
JEALOUS!!!!!!! emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie
YOU HAVE A HUGE RENAISSANCE FAIR UP IN PA DURING THE SUMMER!
Save your money, Deary, because you will want EVERYTHING!!!!!!
website. CLICK THIS LINK! You know you want to ;3 o3o -chuchu-
Entrance fee is $20 for adults but they get a $2 discount for coming in costume and sometimes you can get a buy one get one depending on the day you go or sometimes it's just discounted day.
Themed weekends listed on the left
We should meet up sometime! I'm only in NJ emotion_jawdrop
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:36 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Eh I don't think I look any different from any other girl. Unless you're gear who thinks I'm beautiful after she skyped with me XP

Hun bun! (I'ma call you that 3nodding )
I know you're beautiful!
And when you say "Any other girl" I literally picture the girls who are in my school who plaster on makeup so thick they have to use a chisel to take it off every night and use so much hairspray their hair is frozen like plastic Polly Pocket hair.

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:39 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

User Image

Aaaaaannyyyyy wayyyyy

I
AM
SO
JEALOUS!!!!!!! emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie
Entrance fee is $20 for adults but they get a $2 discount for coming in costume and sometimes you can get a buy one get one depending on the day you go or sometimes it's just discounted day.

Lol I see XD
Oh I remember the ads for this I always wanted to go |3 but never could x.x;
That'd be cool :3 I use to live in NJ, been there for 16 years but I was only in this one very small town though.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:43 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

User Image

Aaaaaannyyyyy wayyyyy

I
AM
SO

Lol I see XD
That'd be cool :3 I use to live in NJ, been there for 16 years but I was only in this one very small town though.

Yah I live in a small, quiet town about 15 miles outside of Trenton. But it's NOTHING like Trenton! It's a really close-knit community and it starts with an R
As for you, M'dear (omg I can actually call you all this stuff now xD ) are you gonna go? I'm trying to design a mage outfit I can pair with a corset/cincher. I'm hoping to get hired by my states Renn Fair Summer of 2014. It also doesn't hurt when the director of said affairs is your previous Martial Arts master mrgreen

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:43 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I know you're beautiful!
And when you say "Any other girl" I literally picture the girls who are in my school who plaster on makeup so thick they have to use a chisel to take it off every night and use so much hairspray their hair is frozen like plastic Polly Pocket hair.

Yay? XD
BEST WAY TO DESCRIBE A PRISSY EVER!!
Ew no not that kind of any other girl I mean my fellow loners and outcasts, we put little or if you're like me, no make up at all.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:45 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I know you're beautiful!

Yay? XD
Ew no not that kind of any other girl I mean my fellow loners and outcasts, we put little or if you're like me, no make up at all.

I don't wear makeup either. This might make you laugh:
"To all the girls who plaster their faces with makeup: Take it easy. It's a face, not a coloring book."
rofl
Where near PA do you live? Not direct town you live in, but nearby?

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:59 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

User Image

Aaaaaannyyyyy wayyyyy

I
AM
SO

Lol I see XD

Yah I live in a small, quiet town about 15 miles outside of Trenton. But it's NOTHING like Trenton! It's a really close-knit community and it starts with an R
As for you, M'dear (omg I can actually call you all this stuff now xD ) are you gonna go? I'm trying to design a mage outfit I can pair with a corset/cincher. I'm hoping to get hired by my states Renn Fair Summer of 2014. It also doesn't hurt when the director of said affairs is your previous Martial Arts master mrgreen

I always wanted to go to trenton, they had good art schools. Well the ones I found when I was looking for it online. Starts with an R huh? Hm..
I don't know first I'll see how much I'll save and if I can find a way to get there.
Lol that makes you so happy to come up with things. XD
Pfft oh wow you must be a shoe in XD
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:03 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I know you're beautiful!

Yay? XD

I don't wear makeup either. This might make you laugh:
"To all the girls who plaster their faces with makeup: Take it easy. It's a face, not a coloring book."
rofl
Where near PA do you live? Not direct town you live in, but nearby?

So true XD
near Kingston

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:08 pm

I
AM
SO
Lol I see XD

I always wanted to go to trenton, they had good art schools. Well the ones I found when I was looking for it online. Starts with an R huh? Hm..
I don't know first I'll see how much I'll save and if I can find a way to get there.
Lol that makes you so happy to come up with things. XD
Pfft oh wow you must be a shoe in XD

Do you plan on going to college? If so, The College of New Jersey is a really good place to go - great for the arts. I might be going there in 2 years too.
You really should go to a Renn fair! I promise you wont be disappointed! Your mother wont be upset you've spent the day away from home though, right?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:22 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Do you plan on going to college? If so, The College of New Jersey is a really good place to go - great for the arts. I might be going there in 2 years too.
You really should go to a Renn fair! I promise you wont be disappointed! Your mother wont be upset you've spent the day away from home though, right?

I'm iffy on college I might go to it yet I might just go to an art school to get a degree. I was planning on going to William Patterson back when I was in NJ but now I don't know.
I don't know, first she complains I don't get out much but I say she should shut the ******** up cause she never takes us anywhere. But if I'm paying for it she'll be all fine about it, only problem is that the siblings will want to come =w=;

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:35 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I'm iffy on college I might go to it yet I might just go to an art school to get a degree. I was planning on going to William Patterson back when I was in NJ but now I don't know.
I don't know, first she complains I don't get out much but I say she should shut the ******** up cause she never takes us anywhere. But if I'm paying for it she'll be all fine about it, only problem is that the siblings will want to come =w=;

You know how to turn away your siblings?
Say everyone talks like William Shakespeare:
"Shall I compare Thee to a summers day? Thou art more lovely and more temperate. Rough winds do shark the darling buds of May, and summers lease hath all too short a date." ~Sonnet #18
Seriously, remember that small quatrain (grouping of four section) and it will stupefy them and immediately turn them off.
How old are your siblings? And are they boys? Girls?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:42 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

"Shall I compare Thee to a summers day? Thou art more lovely and more temperate. Rough winds do shark the darling buds of May, and summers lease hath all too short a date." ~Sonnet #18
Seriously, remember that small quatrain (grouping of four section) and it will stupefy them and immediately turn them off.

It doesn't matter to them. They are dying to get out of the house too.
Boy, 12 yrs. Girl, 7 yrs.

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:46 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

It doesn't matter to them. They are dying to get out of the house too.
Boy, 12 yrs. Girl, 7 yrs.

Yikes. Well, you can wander off on your own, cant you? Make a meeting place (So you sound mature) and wander off on your own.
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 295 296 297 298 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games