Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:43 pm
//Turns a page and blushes at the scandalous yet intriguing behavior of the other beach-goers.//  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:43 pm
Cray Spirit
FogSage
Alhazzred
FogSage
Alhazzred
FogSage
Alhazzred
FogSage
Alhazzred
FogSage
Alhazzred
*Stands up in the water with no shorts...or anything else on*

Has anyone seen my trunks? blaugh

*trunks wash up on beach* Hey! Do these belong to anyone? *holds them up*

*Walks up to him with nothing on*

That would be mine, babe wink heart

eek gonk

Uh..........er, here......*holds out dripping trunks* confused

*thinks to himself* I'm a married fox, I'm a married fox, can't be tempted, can't be tempted........ sweatdrop crying

*Stares at him for a minute, then grabs the trunks...he dosnt put them on though, he leaves himself declothed*

...Meh...why should i walk around with these...they are so constricting, and they get tight sooooo easily wink

That and they cling to me, so what ive gots gonna be revealed one way or another heart

*Peers into his eyes seductivly, poking at his thoughts*

gonk DON'T SCRAMBLE MY THOUGHTS! *mentally smacks his hand away*

*looks away distractedly, then nervously peeks out the corners of his eyes* >_>

I see those eyes, boy...too bad you have a mate, your you could have had this... wink

But then again...if your a risk taker, i will say you still CAN have this twisted

*bites his lip* Well............Kuri gave me permission to fool around and stuff........so why the hell not? wink

*Grins devilishly, and points his finger to a sign above a doorway that says "PM's & Messengers" *

You choose which one, my friend twisted

PM is easier. I don't have a messenger account.

*walks into room with Al in tow* domokun
dont let him bugger out on you in the home stretch... *still pissed at al for that*

*grins* Oh, don't worry.........he'll be all tied up...........*means it literally* twisted I know how to keep a man busy.......... domokun  

FogSage

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:29 pm
what the hell why did this die stoam get over here remember i said watch it while i wasnt here to make shur it didnt die again  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:02 am
what when did you say that?... pfft whatever.... i guess i can watch it... but its not as easey when i just started up school agin so i can watch it 24/7  

stoarm_fox

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:14 am
stoarm_fox
what when did you say that?... pfft whatever.... i guess i can watch it... but its not as easey when i just started up school agin so i can watch it 24/7

hey i said only if im not on which is usualy only after 2 0r 3 pm well up untill aug 31 when i go back to school cry i dont wana go back  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:28 am
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox

hey i said only if im not on which is usualy only after 2 0r 3 pm well up untill aug 31 when i go back to school cry i dont wana go back

*Walks casually down the boardwalk*

3 words:

School...

Friggin...

Sucks. talk2hand  

Alhazzred

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:18 am
Alhazzred
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox

*Walks casually down the boardwalk*

3 words:

School...

Friggin...

Sucks. talk2hand

*adds a word*

Sometimes..........  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:24 am
FogSage
*adds a word*

Sometimes..........

No it sucks all the time... stare

But i will give you the fact that it gives you something to do during the day. 3nodding  

Alhazzred

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:51 am
Alhazzred
FogSage
*adds a word*

Sometimes..........

But i will give you the fact that it gives you something to do during the day. 3nodding

I agree. rolleyes

But why would school suck for you? Sure, I hate math, and b***h about it constantly, but all my other classes I loved. What's the deal with you?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:54 am
FogSage
Alhazzred
FogSage
*adds a word*

Sometimes..........

I agree. rolleyes

But why would school suck for you? Sure, I hate math, and b***h about it constantly, but all my other classes I loved. What's the deal with you?

Because i barely pass school usually...my teachers always suck, except this year, when i got a B in math for the first time rofl

Social studies- ....who needs to know that sh*t?

Science- Sorry, no dissecting frogs for me evil

Gym- Im not even gonna explain.

English- Screw reading.  

Alhazzred

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:45 am
Alhazzred
FogSage
Alhazzred
FogSage
*adds a word*

Sometimes..........

I agree. rolleyes

Because i barely pass school usually...my teachers always suck, except this year, when i got a B in math for the first time rofl

Social studies- ....who needs to know that sh*t?

Science- Sorry, no dissecting frogs for me evil

Gym- Im not even gonna explain.

English- Screw reading.

I can live without Algebra, History and Gym, but don't knock English. evil You can't honestly say you hate reading, because that's bullshit and you know it. If you really hate all those subjects, move down to Oklahoma, we'll put you in a class for those who don't really give a s**t, and after that, you can just weld bumpers to cars for the rest of your life. stare

I'm sorry, but it pisses me off that America's people don't give a damn about anything anymore. What happened to the morals that I grew up with? Do your best, and the best will be given to you was a favorite saying of my grandma. All kids these days want to do is b***h about how they're never gonna get laid and that their parents won't give them enough money. God damn it, I'm fed up with this. *stalks off* stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:52 am
* whistles in aw* wow... fog's pissed.... schools ok... i mean theres things id rather do but i need to go to school if i want to succeed so iam gona keep going , ^^  

stoarm_fox

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:56 am
I love school. Of course, sometimes English class gives me books I'd rather not read and short stories that I just don't like, but I love learning.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:56 pm
*comes back* Wow........looks like Al isn't bothering to respond. I won, I won! *sees everyone staring at him* sweatdrop  

FogSage

HauchHaus

Dapper Member

750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:44 am
Social studies- helps expand your worldly view

Science- shows you how the world works

Gym- keeps you from having a heart-attack before age thirty and toughens your social skin

English- takes everything you know and uses it to make you seem intelligent.

School - helps you graduate from being an ignorant a*****e to an intelligent a*****e. Despite being intelligent, yer probably still gonna be an a*****e wink

Blessed Be,
~Johnny~  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games