Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:25 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"no." berry hugged him and kisses him.
bixyll let go of reccas throat his eyes began to flame darkness sam with his body darkness exploded fling beryry far away from him "STAY AWAY FROM ME!!
Berry got up even though she was badly hurt."no." she hugged bixyll again."please turn back."
bixyll through her onto the gorund and walked next to her and looked downat her ".... your pathetic" he kicked her across the floor
bery got up."i don't what you think about me. your not bixyll. i know one thing that change you back."her staff appeared."the final summoning."
bixyll glared at her " youre going to kill yourself..... to change hi- me back thats so nice....... but i countl care less, y would you kill your self you wouldnt even get to see bixy- me again"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:28 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"no." berry hugged him and kisses him.
bixyll let go of reccas throat his eyes began to flame darkness sam with his body darkness exploded fling beryry far away from him "STAY AWAY FROM ME!!
Berry got up even though she was badly hurt."no." she hugged bixyll again."please turn back."
bixyll through her onto the gorund and walked next to her and looked downat her ".... your pathetic" he kicked her across the floor
bery got up."i don't what you think about me. your not bixyll. i know one thing that change you back."her staff appeared."the final summoning."
bixyll glared at her " youre going to kill yourself..... to change hi- me back thats so nice....... but i countl care less, y would you kill your self you wouldnt even get to see bixy- me again"
"i hopes this works." berry summons the final summoning and its goes inside of bixyll and pulls out the darkness in him."i guess it worked." the final summoning destroyed the darkness then turn to berry. it killed berry and disappeared. berry body fell on to the ground and was lifeless.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:37 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i hopes this works." berry summons the final summoning and its goes inside of bixyll and pulls out the darkness in him."i guess it worked." the final summoning destroyed the darkness then turn to berry. it killed berry and disappeared. berry body fell on to the ground and was lifeless.
the body fell to the ground and changed the darkness floated into the pool and bixyll flew out of the water and landed on the gorund tied up he ripped through the roped and went over to berry ".... no" he triedto get her heart beating again  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:38 pm
recca snapped his bones bak into place and walked over to berry, "she's......gone..."  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:40 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
the body fell to the ground and changed the darkness floated into the pool and bixyll flew out of the water and landed on the gorund tied up he ripped through the roped and went over to berry ".... no" he triedto get her heart beating again
her heart just berry wouldn't start. Rasberry walked behind bixyll(dark berry/ her sister.) "she used the final summoning to save you. its weird no matter how much you beated her up while you were controled by darkness she just smiled. my sister can act before thinking"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:43 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
her heart just berry wouldn't start. Rasberry walked behind bixyll(dark berry/ her sister.) "she used the final summoning to save you. its weird no matter how much you beated her up while you were controled by darkness she just smiled. my sister can act before thinking"
bixyll turned to rasberry and he pointed to the body "THAT WASNT ME!" bixyll walked up to raberry ((lol... rasberry)) "BRING HER BACK!"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:46 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll turned to rasberry and he pointed to the body "THAT WASNT ME!" bixyll walked up to raberry ((lol... rasberry)) "BRING HER BACK!"
"i can't. she used the final aeon. once someone used that they become a faith you can still see her but she will be like alive as yunalesca was.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:47 pm
MrAsianK
recca snapped his bones bak into place and walked over to berry, "she's......gone..."
*walks over crying* no she cant be gone i wont let her i wont let no no no no nooooooooooooooooooooooo *blue aura starts floating around him*  

hydra4

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:48 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i can't. she used the final aeon. once someone used that they become a faith you can still see her but she will be like alive as yunalesca was.
bixyll went up to her body and pickeked her head up he looked at her dead body and started to cry"........" he kisked her and didnt leave her side  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:50 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll went up to her body and pickeked her head up he looked at her dead body and started to cry"........" he kisked her and didnt leave her side
rasberry sat down"this will take while."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:51 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*blue aura continues to flow around him* bixyll i can bring her back if you like but i have to give up my life force as she did for you  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:55 pm
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*blue aura continues to flow around him* bixyll i can bring her back if you like but i have to give up my life force as she did for you
".... no.... well find another way to bring her back" bixyll moved his bandanna to his light eye and contuned to try to get her heart beating again  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:55 pm
Recca went outside, "i'll be back" Recca ran off into the woods, and took off the bangles  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:57 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
".... no.... well find another way to bring her back" bixyll moved his bandanna to his light eye and contuned to try to get her heart beating again
no by the rate your going your going to run out of enerygy but the thing im going to do is a sure thing to work so ill do it but i want you to give her a message for me ok  

hydra4

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games