Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:29 pm
Tokioka
Riyoku Sakimori
I'm in a national recognition High School, and I'm a sophomore. That means the level of education is nearly as high as many decent private schools. Even the average classes are 75% on the education level ranging. I'm taking all honors classes, meaning that I have to score in the top 15%... I'm only on the 75% percentile at school... and the 85% in nationwide testing, so I need to work harder for at least a 93%.
Wow, talk about pressure. Um well, just try not to work yourself to death. sweatdrop School isn't everything there is to life.
it's everything until I graduate ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:34 pm
Riyoku Sakimori
Tokioka
Riyoku Sakimori
I'm in a national recognition High School, and I'm a sophomore. That means the level of education is nearly as high as many decent private schools. Even the average classes are 75% on the education level ranging. I'm taking all honors classes, meaning that I have to score in the top 15%... I'm only on the 75% percentile at school... and the 85% in nationwide testing, so I need to work harder for at least a 93%.
Wow, talk about pressure. Um well, just try not to work yourself to death. sweatdrop School isn't everything there is to life.
*sighs* rolleyes

Well, good luck to ya then. 3nodding Another extreme academic person >.>  

Tokioka

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:02 pm
Riyoku Sakimori
Tokioka
Riyoku Sakimori

Whoa you've really set an incredibly high standard for yourself. I suppose anything less than a 100% scholarship at the best university in your country in either a medicine or a law degree would be a disaster for you.
Well good luck in trying to achieve your goals.

I never set myself that high a goal when I was high school. Since 2003 my main aim has been to get into the best university in Australia, and do either an Arts or Commerce degree. I've suceeded in doing so, and it's good enough for me. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:41 am
RIYOKU!! -tackleglomphug-

Aww, it sounds like a lot of work.. but persevere! And I'm sure you'll be successful~ 3nodding

Cats so do have nine lives. I refuse to believe otherwise! gonk  

Niphredil Ithilmir

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:18 am
Welcome back Riyoku!

Toki - school is important (despite its boring-ness rolleyes ) since you can get a better future with lots of money by doing really good jobs! pirate

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:24 am
KYA!!! OKAIRINASAI, MINASAI!!! *glompsh everyone at the speed of light*

I won't work myself too hard... I'm kinda dumb, so I need the extra work. ^^;;;  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:55 pm
Toki, sorry for randomly disappearing from MSN, mum was shouting at me. >.<;;  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:57 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Toki, sorry for randomly disappearing from MSN, mum was shouting at me. >.<;;
Ahaha that's fine. Did all that yoga put her in a bad mood? Did she fail to get into the lotus position again? I hear that one's a real doozy. xd  

Tokioka

Kodocha579

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:17 pm
yea i know how you feel, Riyoku Sakimori. I have alot of pressure right now too. I need to get to state with my swimming, get a gold in science olympiad, continue my 4.0 and still maintain a social life. geez. im going to have a very busy year. no more summer for me.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:00 pm
Okay, so the Golden Boy AMV wasn't to everyone's tastes, but this one I found today is really cute. Just had to share it. whee

Clickeh for cuteness!! >w<  

Tokioka

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:54 pm
Your friends are all laughing at you behind your backā€¦

Do you search the word 'sex' on YouTube or something Toki?

And that AMV is also on www.albinoblacksheep.com

...Kill them.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:33 am
Oh, I've seen that one already, on ABS xD  

Niphredil Ithilmir

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:12 am
Pfft, seen that AMV rolleyes

This one is one of my favourites twisted xd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:32 am
Seen it.. 3nodding  

Niphredil Ithilmir

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:04 am
Tosh believes the one Sapphire posted is one of those things that screams at you.

Right?

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games