Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:32 pm
Matsuya walked into the Academy. He knew as a Genin he no longer had to come here. But this place was almost like a second home to him. His shoilder injury started to throb. "Stupid Niio. He didnt actually stab me." he thought. He laughed "But i guess it was training."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:37 pm
Sana smelled blood and walked over to the guy who just walked in..Do you need that healed? She asked softly, her hands glowing a light blue aura around her hands. She gazed at him with a gentle look.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:42 pm
Matsuya blushed a little. "No, thanks though, its fine I mean i probably should patch it up better than the bandages. I mean...if you want to you can." Matsuya smiled at the girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:50 pm
Sana pulled his sleeve up and set her glowing hands onto his arm and his wound healed up quickly..It was nothing major, so no worries. You'll be okay now. She then showed emotion and smiled brightly at him.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:54 pm
Matsuya moved his arm, it didnt hurt. He smiled at the girl. "Thanks, you really know what your doing. Say, I havent seen you around before. Whats your name?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:57 pm
Sana smiled and nodded..I'm Sana She said softly, her voice ringing like an angel's harp, her long blonde hair shining like locks of gold strands.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:02 pm
Matsuya smiled. "Im Matsuya. You got a squad yet?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:08 pm
Sana shook her head softly, her bangs shifting with the wave of her head..No, I'm a new Genin..She said softly, then smiled softly, actualy showing emotion for once.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:14 pm
Matsuya laughed a little. "Yeah? Well so am i. I mean i know this one kid, hes pretty cool,shy though. We might be able to make a squad. Ill have to ask Oroami-sensei next time I see him."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:17 pm
Sana smiled and nodded her head..That would be cool, we'd make a great team! She said happily.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:22 pm
Matsuya shook his head and smiled. "Yeah the good part is my sensei is the Mizukage so, i can pretty much ask permission for anything." He laughed. "He looks tough on the outside, and his is, but on the inside hes pretty cool. And hey maybe he can teach you to."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:28 pm
Sana blushed lightly and looked down..I'm okay, I can teach myself how to do jutsu and fight. I've done it all up till now. She said softly, smiling and knowing that she could train herself, she was born in the forest after all, surviving is something she's good at.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:34 pm
Matsuya smiled. "Well so have I" He pulled the two katanas out of his belt. "I taught myself to use these." He put them back in the sheaths. "Im sure you could learn something. After all, none of us know everything." He smiled again. "So what do you say? Wanna make a squad?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:39 pm
Sana smiled softly, then looked up and nodded her head..Sure! She punched her fist into the air and smiled happily.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:43 pm
Matsuya smiled. "I like your enthusiasum. Im gonna have to ask Oroami-sensei first, but I know he'll say yes."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games