Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

xLytez

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:08 pm
Lightning trickled uncontrollably down the right arm of the shinobi hopeful. He had been standing quite a distance away from the training session watching, eagerly awaiting his chance to began his own and pass into the title of genin. He twitched once, the lightning crackled and a weak clash of thunder echoed in the area, virbating upon the solid surfaces and causing a weak trmoe. Obviously the ninja had a massive chakra reserve, much too large for an academy student with little training. His eyes were locked onto a fixated spot on the floor, his body swayed, and his lips moved slowly to form soft spoken words, heard only by the creature lurking within him, a creature he believed to be the guardian spirit of his late father. While the young Senshui Raiken was unaware of the venture he had before him one thing was clear. The story of his life will be written in blood, whether it be the blood of his enmies, being crushed underneath the power of the cloud...Or the blood of the innocent, crushed to reach a goal unattainable eeven by the man who had come before him. He hismelf would become known as the 'Second Sen'.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:27 am
Akiha slowly walked into the Academy, Looking around. "Well, here's where my journey begins I guess" She thought continuing to walk deeper into the Academy. "Hello...Anyone here?"  

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:36 am
A feral looking ninja with spikey blonde hair dropped down and landed in front of Akiha. The gigantic sword on his back gave him a very deadly appearance. "Oy, so we have another student then? Well you're already late. Hurry and take your seat so I can began."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:48 am
Akiha's eyes then widened. Never had she been so close to a another Ninja besides her parents that she thought was a threat. "Yes sir" She quickly replied sitting down in a near-bye seat and giving the ninja her undivided attention.  

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:01 pm
"Good." he said, walking over to an open space on the floor in front of her. "Now, the other guy looks like he has his hands full, so I'll be your teaching in his place. My name is Yajuu, and if you follow my instructions correctly then you'll be out of here in no time. First, state your name, age, why you want to be a ninja, and your three sizes." he joked.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:06 pm
Akiha then arose from her seat, stood up straight, took in a deep breathe, and began. "My name is Akiha Minimoto. I am 15 years old and I want to become a ninja so I can protect everyone close to me and never lose them." She then finished bowing her head for a moment "...Three sizes?" Akiha questioned raising her head  

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:15 pm
"Breast, waist, and curve. Try to keep up." Yajuu explained. "But let's move on to the training before I get sued for sexual harrassment. Graduating from the academy is fairly simple. You must master the three basic ninja techniques in order to be recognized as a Cloud shinobi. The first technique is the "Henge", or the "Transformation jutsu."" Yajuu reached behind the desk nearby and tossed Akiha the scroll for the jutsu. "Study it a bit to make sure you understand it, and then practice it until you get it down. I'll give you the next jutsu scroll when you finish."

((What's on the scroll- Henge No Jutsu (Transformation Technique)
Description: A user of this skill has the ability to transform their outer appearance to that of another form, which can be a person or object. However, due to the physical restrictions on the body, the user cannot transform into anything extremely smaller or larger than what they already are. Therefore one could not transform into a shuriken or a small animal. Neither can the user transform into an enlarged or distented form of anything (therefore no such thing as a small human-sized adult elephant, or a human-sized ant). Therefore the user must always be within the same proportions as the original form of the object. Also, the user does not gain any extra physical ability through Henge. (i.e. transforming into a cheetah will not give you a cheetah's speed) Henge is dispelled when the user is touched in an offensive matter. Thus after the user hits the target in their transformed state they revert.

In case you didn't read the chakra system in the starter page, it's two posts to learn an academy level jutsu. Each post must be at least three sentences long.))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:29 pm
Akiha then caught the scroll and opened it "Alright then." She said as she began to read the scroll "...Hmmm...Ok..." Akiha said with a confirming nod "Let's try this Jutsu out." She said rolling the scroll back up and placing it beside her. Akiha then placed her hands together forming the necessary handsign. "Transform." She then said as she was momentarily surrounded by a cloud of smoke. Once the smoke cleared there standing in Akiha's place was Yajuu...but with an enlarged bottom lip "...No way! I messed up!?"

((Post: 1/2))

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:53 pm
Yajuu's eye twitched a bit with Akiha's transformation of him, but since it was her first try he let it go.

((For future reference, you don't have to wait for me to post for you to continue your training.))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:01 pm
((Oh sweatdrop Ok))

Akiha was then surrounded by more smoke and when it cleared she had returned back to herself. "Ok this time i'm going to get it perfect." She said as she thought to herself "I hope so anyway." Akiha then sighed again and reformed the previous handsign. "Transform" she then said as she was yet again surrounded my smoke. When the smoke cleared this time there stood Yajuu with no mistakes. "Perfect"

((Post: 2/2))

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:19 pm
Akiha then caught the second scroll, opened it and began to read it. "Hmmmm...Ok then, I think I got it." She then said placing the second scroll down beside the first one and placing her hands in the handsign needed to perform the jutsu. "Clone jutsu" She then said as aother Akiha appeared but was seen laying down on the floor. It was also more pale then her d looked as if it had no bones. "...Oh dear"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:28 pm
As the Clone faded away Akiha facepalmed herself and sighed. "Ok...One more time" she then said taking in a deep breathe. "Clone Jutsu" Akiha then said as a clone of herself appeared standing beside her. "Perfect" She said as she gave the clone a highfive causing her to disappear. "Ok, i'm ready for the next jutsu."

((Post: 2/2))

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:33 pm
Yajuu nodded. "Alright, there's only the famous Kawarimi left, or the "Body Switch" jutsu. It involves replacing your body with a nearby object of similar mass and size. For your training purposes, I reccomend using the surrounding chairs and desks." Yajuu tossed her the scroll for it. "Once you master it, you'll be an official ninja. Get to work."

Kawarimi No Jutsu (Body Switch Technique)
Description: A common jutsu - used to quickly replace a body with a close by object. Creates confusing among the opponent(s) - creating a chance to escape, or return with a larger strike. Useful for avoiding attacks, and hiding from potential enemies.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:47 pm
Akiha then caught the third scroll. "This one's probably going to be the most difficult. But I will perfect it." She then finished as she opened the scroll and began to read it. "Ok" Akiha said as she placed the scroll down with the other ones and sighed. She then nodded and attempted to quickly dash and replace herself with a chair but instead she tripped and fell onto the floor. "Ouch"Akiha muttered rubbing her backside.

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games