Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:19 pm
I'm going to the ball! I have nothing better to do tomorrow... unless some one thinks laundry is better. Laundry should burn. But then I'd have no clothes... and we're not going there...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:53 pm
Hm...tomorrows going to be fun.... We get to go wander around school talking to teachers about electives we want to take next year! yay! *snort* On the other hand, we get out at 11, and I get to spend the next 6 hours or so wandering around on campus, eating yummy food (esp Moonstruck Cafe Chocolates.... xd ), and practice beating people up with random weapons. And then come home and get on gaia. Oh. And I get to get up at 5 am so I can go to track practice. xp Isn't my life so delightful?  

zylaxidia

Kementari

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:59 pm
Tomorrow, I have a morning class, then about 2 hours of nothing, so I think I'll find a computer and go to the ball, then I have a last class. School ends by 2.

Hmmm...mom doesn't work until 5:30 so I think I'll bum a ride home...*hehehe*
Then I'll come back here, and fight my way through the lag and item whoring *muwahahaha*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:06 pm
Glorfirith Annun
I'm going to the ball! I have nothing better to do tomorrow... unless some one thinks laundry is better. Laundry should burn. But then I'd have no clothes... and we're not going there...

I'll go, but to me it sounds like Barbie met Hellsing.  

Elainya

Imyavie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:39 pm
Onoj
imyavie
Onoj

And guess what I have 62087 gold!

....You do realize thats how much gold I need to complete my quest?!

Just for that, you have to bump my quest until your eyes asplode of weariness! blaugh

What are you questing for again? And my eyes are unasplodable.

Emo bag and Ninja band.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:41 pm
Elainya
Glorfirith Annun

I'll go, but to me it sounds like Barbie met Hellsing.

It's sad, isn't it? crying

Shes more like a Hellsing slut.
Is it just me, or do their avatars look like sumo wrestlers?  

Imyavie

Thaxul

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:59 am
The VonHelson twins look like the Olsen twins gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:50 am
The twins scare me 3nodding

I'm going to the ball because I'm sick, and at home, so you know, might as well since it'll be a good time killer xd  

Zurgi

Caeleste

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:08 am
I'll be trying to sneak it it between entertaining friends, my friends wanting to go to the ball, and watching Moonchild. gonk Gaaaaackt. And Hyde. *squees like a schoolgirl*

My grad dinner was nice, BTW. It was dark, so my eyes didn't catch on fire.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:13 am
Mraw, I made a thread for us in the Ball forum. *nodnod*

Link.  

Caeleste

Falathrim

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:36 am
I'm about 99.999~% sure the Van Helson sisters are supposed to frighten people.

And, as everyone knows, .999~ = 1.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:07 pm
Guys I just discovered something. Some guilds, liek this one, require you to apply and get accepted to get in. However, do this and you go directly to the guild forum without actually joining or being accepted into the guild. Go to your guild forum and at the adress bar, change the last three numbers to anu other three numbers and you go directly to another guild's, possibly private, forum. So if it's that easy to get in, what stops people from "sneaking in" this guild?  

SYFFER

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:25 pm
SYFFER
Guys I just discovered something. Some guilds, liek this one, require you to apply and get accepted to get in. However, do this and you go directly to the guild forum without actually joining or being accepted into the guild. Go to your guild forum and at the adress bar, change the last three numbers to anu other three numbers and you go directly to another guild's, possibly private, forum. So if it's that easy to get in, what stops people from "sneaking in" this guild?

Non-members can view our guild forum anyway. It's not hidden. They just can't post.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:30 pm
Longbow UK
SYFFER

Non-members can view our guild forum anyway. It's not hidden. They just can't post.
Oh I see. In one of the guilds I saw, I did post but it was probably a public guild.  

SYFFER

SYFFER

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:56 pm
I'm half way through the History of Middle Earth Volume 5 "The Lost Road" and I noticed something. I saw many spelling mistakes in the names of the characters and the places. What I need to know is who is right? The Silmarillion and the Lost Road have a lot of differences in spelling. There are also many differences in plot. For example Maedhros (silmarillion) is spelled Maidros (Lost Road). Also, The Silmarillion says that Aule made the pillars of the first lamps while the Lost Road says that Melkor made them from ice and then they were destroyed. All I need to know is which book is correct. What do you think?  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games