Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2635 2636 2637 2638 2639 2640 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:38 am
waya achak
I'm so happy, I finally have a nickname *cries from happiness* and we got oooone more joinin PS *grins*

YAY for Russian stereotypes!!! XD

I wonder how he'll get along with everyone? He may have a bit of trouble with Lite and Sam... We'll see, I guess. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:41 am
You know what we need?
Bullies...
.__.

We need people to stir up the peace and make things 'interesting'
and more like a stereotypical high school...

We don't have very many bullies at my school, per se, but we have a few not-very-nice people  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:44 am
I'm not good at that kind of character.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:47 am
I've done it before, but I can't keep a straight face for long, in a way. I could probably do it better now then I used to be able to, but I've still got things to do, and technically I'm already RPing two characters >>;
one just happens to be the Headmistress..  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kikiama

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:47 am
Me either. XD

I could play a villian(I have before... its fun) but I like only having 1 character per RP. And... I don't feel like killing off Marie.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:50 am
xD
I could make Logan go moody and stuff  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kikiama

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:53 am
No! I like Logan... I was gonna flirt... XD

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:54 am
xD
Fine, I'll keep Logan the way he is.  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:02 pm
bad guys hmmmm. why dont we make a list of npc,s that way we can make references to them when we want to have conflicts. we can all help to create five or six npc character apps and then just have em there for anyone to control. It could all belong to a specific group of trouble makers we can even make them into their own team and then when we need say a little bit of excitement we can call on said group.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:34 pm
Gah. I've got a character idea for PS, but I won't have enough time to be in a RP until I move back home. Not sure when that will be, but it will be by the end of the month. She could very easily have a rather, ah, caustic personality.  

Cobalt

Kikiama

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:35 pm
Thats not always a good idea.

People will go over board and make all the bad guys attack them and get all weepy and emo and expect the other players to throw their character a pity party and whatnot.

People abuse that option waaaaaay too much.

... and much flirt-age with Logan. heart

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:40 pm
hmmmmm well then lets think on it some more maybe rules can be set i place to prevent said emo weepyness and also the whole tough guy being as well. not always able to beat up said baddie or lose to said baddie  

AlwynRowanwind

Cobalt

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:45 pm
True, it's easy to confuse "bully" with "emo" or "misunderstood." But the plain fact is, not everybody you'll meet on the street is a nice person, whether they mean to be or not.

Realistically, I would think most people with powerful abilities beyond what a normal human could do would be wildly susceptible to hubris. *shrug*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:45 pm
Yeah.... *ponders*

We can't have people PMing Goosy all the time asking for premission to do things with NPCs...

Hmmmm....

Kikiama

Kikiama

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:48 pm
Cobalt
True, it's easy to confuse "bully" with "emo" or "misunderstood." But the plain fact is, not everybody you'll meet on the street is a nice person, whether they mean to be or not.

Realistically, I would think most people with powerful abilities beyond what a normal human could do would be wildly susceptible to hubris. *shrug*

Absolutly. smile

My character could very easily have that problem, but she has just finish a long term of being mute. XD Doesn't work quite. Something would have to happen for her to use her powers that way.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2635 2636 2637 2638 2639 2640 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games