Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:32 am
Kami walked to the border wearing his somewhat new clothing. Though many had never seen him anyways so it doesn't matter really.
"Hmmm Susumu and Blade...." Kami mutters watching what was going on.
"Hmm maybe i should save him." Kami says, though more to himself than others. Still he was acting like he was alone in the crevice.

"Hmmm hey Blade are you okay." Kami yells, though he was uncertain if Blade could even hear him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:38 am
Daisuke frowned and picked up his bag, with his air/water ballon still in hand. Despite all the yelling and attacks going on, he never took his focus off the ball.

11/25

Then he watched Zann leave, very stylishly, but Daisuke just wanted to walk and master this Rasengan. So, he left for wherever Jedi and Raheeno were going to fight.  

D a i j b

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:15 am
Kami sits down wondering if he should something....
Well not really.
"Hmm, the breeze feels really good." Kami mutters smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:43 am
((LOL very stylishly XD))  

iZann

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:46 am
((You got to have style xP Hmm nothing never happens when i am online stare ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:49 am
((well that's not entirely true. Lot's of stuff happens, we just don't see it. when I get my PC back for keeps, then I'll get to get on when everyone else is on. DX))  

D a i j b

Haru Mai Chan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:21 am
((Let's just ignore the timeskip for now and finish the mission.))
BIC:
Ami knodded.'Alright,Blood. So for now, we just wait until these guys fall into the trap?' she asked mentally.
She smiled and waved to Hisashi.'Blood pretty much just summed it up for you,but he forgot to mention that our minds are connected. We can talk to each other through thought. Cool,right?'  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:48 am
((Hmm damn i am already rp in time after time skip xP))  

3Rton

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:50 am
Raziel looked at Ami. They have passed the trap. We have to follow them to the Lightning village... He said in his head. Raziel quickly ran after teh two figures that used to be on the horizon. He made his way to Lightning County.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:55 am
'Got it.'
Ami picked up her pace,looking back every so often to check if Hisashi and Blood were following. She also looked for any sign of her sensei.  

Haru Mai Chan

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:38 pm
Noticing Kami. the Clone of jedi tied something onto a kunai and threw it in the direction of the cloud stadium. "its time."

--------------------------------

The real jedi appeared with the knowledge of the clones and it vanished.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:21 pm
BLADE SWIFTKNIFE
After being surrounded by the enemy and all routes of escape cut off. Blade had no choice but to face Susumu in a one on one battle to the death. The atmosphere inside the barrier started to build up intense heat which made it hard to breath. From the angle of the sun, noon was approaching the Hidden Cloud Village. Soon the battle between good vs. evil will begin.

Susumu smirks at Blade. " I know you coordinated or at least had a say in the planning of the attacks that were made on the cloud" Susumu's chakra starts to build up, so that anybody thats anybody could feel the presence of an angry vengeful chakra boiling inside of Susumu.

Wasting no time Susumu decides to make the first move. She draws her bow and launch's 10 arrows at Blade. one after another 2 right at him. 1 to his right, 1 to his left, 1 above (to hit behind him), 1 infront of him and 1 at each of his diagnals (sp?) so that a circle is made around blade if he decides to try to evade the arrows. Susumu makes a number of handsigns so that the arrows all fly at a ear splittingly fast rate. they make a high pitch screech as they soar towards Blade. Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill)  

Eris5

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:32 am
((I am also playing in new rp formant but lets just ignore that for now and get this over with... hope Zeno logs on...)) Blood noticed something and said mentally "Zeno was near the trap, he dissapered... I cant see them... and ow yeah I think i know how we can beat these goons but wait for a signal... I think the neck part of there armor is thin... it looks like cloth" Blood said this going from tree to tree observing the enemies

((O yeah could you vote for my avatar in the areana please...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:36 am
Daisuke reappeared and stood next to Jedi, not acknowledging his presence. Again his focus remained completly on the ballon. Chakra from his hand seeped in ever so lightly until Daisuke could manipulate it completly.

14/25  

D a i j b

3Rton

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:11 am
"Hmmmm i am bored." Kami says while doing some hand signs.
A chair made of earth roses under him. Kami sits in the chair.
"This is booring." He mutters doing nothing.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games