Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:53 pm
[[ = 3 = Don't die on us, Haru~]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:59 pm
Jack walked over to where Kimmora and Angel were talking."Hello ladies how are we today?"He asked casually bowing to both of them."Nice pin Kimmora."He said scratching the back of his head nervously.He really liked Kimmora but never found the right words so he kept it to himself but he knew one day that he will find the words and he'll find out if she feels it to.One day.......  

xxGayxxboyxx

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:00 pm
[[Isso kei, Phantom. C: ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:46 pm
Kyoiya cleaned off the blood that had dried on his skin, attempted cleaning the wounds for the most part. They were already starting to heal on their own.
I wish I didn't heal so damn fast. I want to feel pain. I'm sick of hardly feeling anything. Kyoiya thought, muttering to himself.
--

"Well I don't believe she's growing that quickly. I just know she's going to be alright, and healthy, too. Of course I'll be in pain, but giving birth just includes it. She'll probably slowdown her growing once she's out of me. Still...Nothing ever goes exactly as planned. I'll be fine." Lilli sighed, placing a hand on her stomach.

"If you need to help Kyoiya with something right now, I'm fine with that. Don't stress about me. I don't like to be a burden on you, Bou." Lilli apologized.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:25 pm
Bou smiled politely.
"Oh no it's alright, he sounds like he's doing okay." Bou said, sighing. She folded her hands in her lap. In a way, Bou felt a million years old. Like she was full of wisdom, and guidance. But she had only lived for a short 138 years, she was hardly done with her life.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:57 am
Klara took the boy inside of the Manor and headed straight for her vacant room.
It was close enough to her that if he needed her she would be able to come to his aid quickly. Pulling the covers down with one hand she held the boy with her other and then laid him down. He grimaced.
“I’m sorry.” Klara apologized though she wasn’t completely sure if he could hear.
She pulled the covers over him and sat down in the chair at her old desk.
Klara sat there for a minute then looked back at the boy. No change.
Her eyes wandered around the room for a moment before eventually returning to the bed.
She never was good with waiting. She stood, dragging the chair closer to the bed then sat down again. “I don’t even know your name yet…” Klara started. “And I haven’t seen you waking up so it must be a while…” She paused, “I’m sorry. Y’know, about killing you and all. I really didn’t mean to, but you just wouldn’t go away. Oh! Not to say it was your fault though! It was mine I know!” Klara looked at the unchanging face in front of her.
Maybe…he doesn’t hear anything I’m saying…? Klara thought.

He wasn’t going to hurt himself or anyone around him and he wouldn’t be waking up any time soon but still Klara felt she couldn’t leave him alone.
The moment you left someone alone in this place they always managed to get hurt.
But still…she wanted to leave and check up on some friends for a bit…
Klara twiddled her fingers in boredom. “You’ll be ok, won’t you? If I go for a minute?” Klara asked after another minute or two. Silence.
She stood slowly, leaning in some over him. His mouth was opened slightly. She could see his fangs sticking out. He looked so different from before. His skin about three shades lighter then when he was alive. The texture of his skin was even smoother. He still breathed though it was unneeded.

haruxxx
Crew

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:20 pm
Kimmora reached over to Jack's head, and she patted it. "I'm fine." She said smiling. "How have you been? I haven't seen you in a while, have you been hiding?" She said jokingly. She must admit, she never really got to know Jack, just a friend you say "hi" to once in a while, but other than that you don't really notice. She felt guilty for this, a friend had been here all along, and she bother to go see him, and she was going around finding a friend.

[[ What's with the Jack characters? xD]]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:32 pm
[[LOL you noticed! It's my brother's name. He uses my name in his RPs so I use his]]

Jack smiled at her touch."I'm so sorry I did not mean to be hiding.I've been around."He said jokingly.He had to admit to himself that it hurt that they haven't talked in a while."I was wondering where you got the pin I've never seen you wear it before."He smiled wider.  

xxGayxxboyxx

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:38 pm
Kimmora's smiled diappeared, and she shot a quick look at Angel. "Oh- The pin?" She said, touching the pin with her hand. "I-It's nothing, just something from Angel I'm borrowing to keep the my hair away from my face." She said risking a fake smile, hoping it looked good enough. It was selfish, but she didn't want anyone else interested in the pin. Too much trouble.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:50 pm
Jack saw Kimmora's simile fade."I'm sorry if I offended you I just ment that the pin looks really good on you that's all."He said more nervous then before.Dang what if I made her mad.......... Jack thought to himself.  

xxGayxxboyxx

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:04 pm
Kimmora laughed nervously. "It's really old, though." She said pretending to rub the pin, but she was actually trying to cover it. "Jack." She said changing the subject. "Um. Where exactly have you been?" She looked at his worried face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:26 pm
Jack scratched his head."I've been here and there."He smiled at Kimmora."What have you been doing all the time I've been gone?"Jack once again Jack was at a loss for word when ever he was around Kimmora he got this way The only reason he thought of was that he was in love and he didn't want to say anything wrong to offend her.  

xxGayxxboyxx

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:34 pm
"Oh, me, causing panic." She said laughing, as she kicked away the papers of prank notes she'd ripped in half easily. "Wait." she said her eyes wide now, "You were gone? You left? You weren't in the Manor?" She said, the words slipping like soap out of her mouth.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:41 pm
Jack looked at the ground."Uh...no I wasn't.I was some where different......But I came back because I missed my friends."He said with a smile.It was mostly that I missed you.He thought to himself but of course didn't have the courage to say it out loud.  

xxGayxxboyxx

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:57 pm
"Haha. Yea. I missed talking to you too." Kimmora stared at him for a bit.. and was surprised by the silence. She punched his arm softly. "Hey. Lighten up.. There something wrong?" She said tilting, her head to the side in question.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games