Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:36 am
Tensuo resumed his work, he had a lot to do before his real training started. The 3rd floor and up were all together except to where the Raikages office was. He would need more clones, he did some handsigns and 5 more basic clones joined him. They began to pull together the pieces of wood for the frame of the base of the whole building, the wood pieces were heavy and they were getting tired very quickly. But they seemed to manage, they had the frame done and all they needed to do was cover the frame and then make another stair way to the office area. In a matter of minutes Suo was done with the walls and now he had to do the flooring in each of the floors, it took him and the 8 clones 13 minutes to finish the floor. They had to start doing the stairway to the office, after putting together floor board after floor board he was finished and he was at the raikages office area. He sat there, and let the wind blow on his face for a few minutes. He began to build the small room, after some time he was done and the desk was built and so was a chair for the desk. The only thing it needed was the pictures of the previous Raikages and then it would be done. Tensuo jumped out the window to the spot where there was supposed to be plants. He pulled out The last pack of shrub seeds, and planted them right there. He jumped back in through the window and then traveled all of the way down stairs to the entrance and went out side and turned to Kazuo. "So, What do you think?" He fell back on the ground and sat up.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:42 am
Rebuilt.

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:53 am
Darion finally decided to show his face and before he just had problems to figure out on his own so he need to be alone, Darion walked around and looked."Whoa.....did i miss a party or something?"Darion then noticed a ninja he never seen before and deicied he would greet him. "Hey. how you doing"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:55 am
Tensuo saw the boy "Ah, hey my name is Tensuo Uzaki."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:59 am
"Nice to meet ya my name is Darion Nystrom"Darion said as he smiled."So what happend here.i was away..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:06 am
Tensuo scratched his head, "Hmm, where to start. Ah yes, First our cloud sanin who was kicked out of the cloud, attacked the mist and the mist called a war on us. After alot of fighting, grass decided to destroy the village."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:09 am
"Whoa....heavy s**t there...well were can i start?"Darion said with a eager smile on his face."Man being far behind is soooo lame...Oh wait i wounder were Hiro is!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:12 am
"...He's dead, but I suppose I could show you this..." Tensuo took off his face mask and revealed a familiar face. The face that looked exactly like Hiro, Tensuo was Hiros twin brother but he always kept his mask on.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:14 am
"Dead?and your his brother..."Darion eyes began to tear up."Who killed him?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:17 am
"...That is the part I don't know..."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:20 am
"Hey don't worry about it if anything ill kill that basterd myself!but first i need to get back into training wanna have a little friendly fight?"Darion said as he put his hands behind his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:31 am
"As much as I'd like to I have to help rebuild Kumo. Also, I don't think I'd like to ruin the out side of the office I just built."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:35 am
"True...well you need help with anything?"Darion said as he took off the weights straped on his ankles."there we go i should be faster now.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:44 am
He scratched his head one more time, "You could try rebuilding the cafe and some other places."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:48 am
"Cafe?hmmmm...OHKAY ill cya yea later!"Darion said as he ran like the wind leaveing wind gusting behind him.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff