Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:01 pm
Yumiko growled a little when he called Riko a b***h. "Don't ever call her that again. Just because she has it doesn't mean anything." She hissed, sitting on the table. "I have some too you know. I'm not giving you back your powers until you really need them."

~~~

Riko walked up to Kessaris, wrapping her arms around his waist from behind. "Kessaris... we are pioneers in our own way. We make our own trails just like the ones before us. We will be better than ever." She whispered, letting go and walking to where she was beside him. "Excuse me Ricky." She grabbed his hand and walked over to a secluded area behind a tree. "After this... we won't see each other for three years. Anything you would like to say now before we depart?" She asked, still holding his hand.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:11 pm
Alastor looks up at her and scowls. "If it weren't for her having that power, I wouldn've had to kill Nephilis in the first place. This job would've been easy! I don't even want my powers anymore!" He slams his fist against table and the table itself becomes a pile of sand. He tilits his head in thought. "You see that?" He asks. Immediately, he walks over to the window and touches it. It to turns into glass. "I...can't believe it. I can control sand!!" He screams, breaking even more windows in a loud echo. "That too? Wait...Yumiko, what is your aura based power exactly?"

~~~

Kessaris just looks at her, almost blankly. "Yeah. There is." He swallows hard and breathes. "Here we go I guess. Riko, these past few years have been amazing thanks to you. Every since I met you, my life was never the same. Your presence is like a cog inside of a clock, forever turning, making sure I never stop and your love is as warm as the sun itself. I'm going to miss you until I see you again."  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:19 pm
"I steal aura just like powers... why?" Yumiko asked, watching him a little. "Get over here I don't want you to have any powers what so ever." She hissed, standing up and her hair turning red in anger.

~~~

Riko listened and smiled, blushing. "Awe... Kessaris. You are amazing and you never let me stay mad for very long. I'll always miss you while I'm away." She hugged him tightly, tears going down her cheek. "You make my days brighter with your wits and smarts, love. You make me so happy just to call you my boyfriend. Please never forget you have me, okay?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:29 pm
"That's it!" He said. He closes his eyes and begins to think of what he saw her do. He opens his eyes which were now brown and his hair, starting from his scalp, becomes silver as a wave of light glosses them over. He shortens and his clothes change as well. He was now shaped like Kessaris. "I could do that anyway, but this is different. I'm somehow able to absorb other people's power now! Like Kessaris and Keliah! We can win now!" He yells again, then steps back. "Listen, I'm sorry okay, just give me my other powers back so we can celebrate. I'm getting used to such an advancement so don't dampen the fun for me."

~~~

"I will. I promise." He releases her hand and sighs dejectedly. His silver eyes capture her in her position and holds the memory close. "I guess I'll be seeing you then. Nephilis, Samara, Rydia and Tenshu awaits. Do you want me to take you, or will you walk?"  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:37 pm
"I want to spend as much time with you as I can before you leave... oh and one more thing." Riko smiled and blushed, kissing Kessaris softly on the lips. She pulled back after a couple of seconds and started to walk back to the group so she could assume herself as the Prime leader of Tenshu. Riko of Tenshu. She liked that.

~~~

Yumiko touched his finger tip and transfered only the powers, backing up. "Ok... now what?" She asked, closing her eyes a little. "Your not good like this at all, Alastor. Your going crazy." She said simply, sitting.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:51 pm
"Man, I can't wait until we're eighteen." He said, echoing what she had said the earlier. He follows her closely and looks forward to Nephilis who was approaching.

"I guess you're ready then huh Riko?" he asks. Looking over to Kessaris, he smiles and lifts the boy's chin, his eyes meeting his. "I know exactly how you feel Kessaris. It won't be the last time you feel it either, I assure you. Riko is going to be gone, yes, but she'll be back in one piece, only strong enough to beat you."

Kessaris blushes, looking over to the love of his life. "I know she will. She has the will and and the power." He looks at Nephilis. "She will be the best leader Tenshu has ever seen."

"I know she will. I couldn't. Anyway, I think it's about time you get sworn in. Samara and I will do the ceremony later in private. The people still think I'm dead. They'd flip if they knew I'd let a fifteen year old girl take over...no offense."

~~~

"I'm not crazy. I'm just happy." He creates a small sandstorm in the palm of his hand and teleports it into the desert where it grows quickly. "I know how to win now. I know how to kill Kessaris and his sister, even Nephilis." Alastor takes a seat in front of her and crosses his legs. "We have five years til the next residue activates itself. I'm going to gather all the aura I can. I want you to find a suitable host."  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:22 pm
Ricky watched as Kessaris and Riko talked he sighed and walked off. He could feel his powers again. "I wish I had someone to be close to" He said to himself as he sat down. He could feel the weather become cloudy. He looked ahead of him wondering what was coming in the near future he knew that next time a fight came along he wanted to be stronger so he could help better..but how.

Wyatt left Lunia in a safe spot so Nephilis could take care of her. He walked away and looked into the sky ~Lorna I promise I will set you free...somehow~ He thought. He looked down he knew the next time he saw Keliah he was going to ask her to help him free Lorna.

Kendal glared at the Guildmaster but decided to wait and fight him next time if he needed to. Besides he had more important things to take care of. He headed back towards the others looking for Marcove. He remembered somthing important he needed to do ~Alyss I got my aura back...but more importantly how are you doing?~ He projected to her as he continued looking for Marcove.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:16 pm
The Guildmaster sighed as Kedal left. " I hope that he improves. It will be a shame to see such potential wasted. " He said . He focused his mind and sent a telepathic message towards Nephilis. ~Nephilis...I realise that you might just ignore this message. However I feel that I need to speak with you. Either through message or face to face.~ He said as he stared off into space.  

Nicko1421

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:26 pm
Tenshi flown lower down towards everyone one, his eyes returned their normal colors and his features of a kitsune faded, or more like shrinked within him. His speed died down as he returned to normal. " I hope this is the end of this." He told himself heading towards his Mother.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:32 am
Lunia sat down on the ground with her head bowed, she felt sick and had a sore stomach. On hearing the words 'Nephilis Evermore' said made Lunia's eyes open widely and her head prop up instantly. She just sat and smiled amazingly brightly at her father, knowing that he was busy at the moment, and if she raced up to him and hugged him, like she wanted to. He may get annoyed. Her face couldn't stop smiling, but she was in pain. "Daddy... it's really you..." she said, hoping he would come over.  

xLulie

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:40 am
((OKay you all keep ignoring my post...Jean was talking to Alastor not Marcove and Rydia was talking to Riko))

Keliah looked at Marcove as he tried to appologize. "Yea...whatever" she said as she looked into the skies. "Well...I bid you all adue...this is sickening to me"she said as she teleported out of Tenshu and into the palace of Kilitia. She sat down on the main seat and smiled. She was now ruler of her nation.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:27 am
(Why didn't you just tell us earlier?)

~By message. I have a family to attend to at the moment.~ Nephilis kneels down and hugs Lunia back. "You've become so strong and you've made me so proud! I guess it does help to eat breakfast in the morning." He looks at her, smiling as briskly as she before standing and bringing Riko along. ~What do you want to talk to me about? And how's Alastor been? Still crazy?~

Marcove locates Kendal and pats him on the back. "You see we won with nothing but brain power." He looks around. "Where's my sister? I would expect her to be out here contributing."  

Mahareshi

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:58 am
Lilium walked over to Chelan and puts an arm around the girl. "Its all right you didn't abandon Hydron. You didn't fail.." she murmured feeling the girl's emotions through there bond. Chelan nodded though she didn't agree. "While I am here I will teach you more about your ability, your birth right" Lilium said. She closed her hand and opened it. "THis is a fragment of aqua". Lilium pulled a necklace from under her clothing that looked just like the stone she had produced in her hand. "If ever need help with you powers while I am in Celestian territoy just use this for our connection will be servered once I leave this world".  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:26 am
Kendal smiled as he saw Marcove "Yea I was kind of worried there for a second" He said cheerfully. He then herd Marcoves question "Well I think she figured it would be better for her to be out the action for a little while..because well..she is pregnaut" He said wondering how Marcove was going to take the news about this.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:12 am
((because I was gone most of the time you posted...and I would have thought you read the post...))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games