Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
My Sanctuary... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 295 296 297 298 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:57 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Do you plan on going to college? If so, The College of New Jersey is a really good place to go - great for the arts. I might be going there in 2 years too.
You really should go to a Renn fair! I promise you wont be disappointed! Your mother wont be upset you've spent the day away from home though, right?

I'm iffy on college I might go to it yet I might just go to an art school to get a degree. I was planning on going to William Patterson back when I was in NJ but now I don't know.
I don't know, first she complains I don't get out much but I say she should shut the ******** up cause she never takes us anywhere. But if I'm paying for it she'll be all fine about it, only problem is that the siblings will want to come =w=;

You know how to turn away your siblings?
Say everyone talks like William Shakespeare:
"Shall I compare Thee to a summers day? Thou art more lovely and more temperate. Rough winds do shark the darling buds of May, and summers lease hath all too short a date." ~Sonnet #18
Seriously, remember that small quatrain (grouping of four section) and it will stupefy them and immediately turn them off.
How old are your siblings? And are they boys? Girls?

It doesn't matter to them. They are dying to get out of the house too.
Boy, 12 yrs. Girl, 7 yrs.

Yikes. Well, you can wander off on your own, cant you? Make a meeting place (So you sound mature) and wander off on your own.

A Special Ed kid and a brat alone, yeah they don't listen to me. They are little monsters
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:15 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Do you plan on going to college? If so, The College of New Jersey is a really good place to go - great for the arts. I might be going there in 2 years too.
You really should go to a Renn fair! I promise you wont be disappointed! Your mother wont be upset you've spent the day away from home though, right?

I'm iffy on college I might go to it yet I might just go to an art school to get a degree. I was planning on going to William Patterson back when I was in NJ but now I don't know.
I don't know, first she complains I don't get out much but I say she should shut the ******** up cause she never takes us anywhere. But if I'm paying for it she'll be all fine about it, only problem is that the siblings will want to come =w=;

"Shall I compare Thee to a summers day? Thou art more lovely and more temperate. Rough winds do shark the darling buds of May, and summers lease hath all too short a date." ~Sonnet #18
Seriously, remember that small quatrain (grouping of four section) and it will stupefy them and immediately turn them off.

Yikes. Well, you can wander off on your own, cant you? Make a meeting place (So you sound mature) and wander off on your own.

A Special Ed kid and a brat alone, yeah they don't listen to me. They are little monsters

Why not ask your mom if you can go on your own? It can't hurt to ask. Say that she's wanted you guys to get out of the house and summer is practically over.

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:30 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Why not ask your mom if you can go on your own? It can't hurt to ask. Say that she's wanted you guys to get out of the house and summer is practically over.

True my only fear is her saying lets all go, cause if I have to pay for everything, I'll lose it. We went to the moves and wasted so much money on popcorn cause she wanted her own when I said let's share it's a big bag. So two big bags of popcorn unfinished and thrown out. Then they wonder why I purposely leave my wallet at home. -shakes head-
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:47 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

True my only fear is her saying lets all go, cause if I have to pay for everything, I'll lose it. We went to the moves and wasted so much money on popcorn cause she wanted her own when I said let's share it's a big bag. So two big bags of popcorn unfinished and thrown out. Then they wonder why I purposely leave my wallet at home. -shakes head-

...you're mom makes YOU pay for everything? If it's a drink for you I can understand but... yikes. You're smart to leave your wallet at home. Do you have a job?

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:56 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

...you're mom makes YOU pay for everything? If it's a drink for you I can understand but... yikes. You're smart to leave your wallet at home. Do you have a job?

Yeah she does, she paid me back half of the money spent though. But not when it was other things, like we go to the store to buy a "few" things. I had to do the same when my aunt wanted to come to the movies with us. At least my aunt paid for our tickets. but food is more expensive. 4 bucks for a tiny bag of M&Ms what a rip off =w=;
No I want one though, so I can be away from home. Family s**t you know.
But I have somewhat of an allowance, my mom made me have one when I was a kid so I wouldn't make them waste so much. But she stopped giving me it. So when my uncle comes over to fix things in our house he gives me 20 bucks before he leaves, I save it so it adds up.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:03 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Yeah she does, she paid me back half of the money spent though. But not when it was other things, like we go to the store to buy a "few" things. I had to do the same when my aunt wanted to come to the movies with us. At least my aunt paid for our tickets. but food is more expensive. 4 bucks for a tiny bag of M&Ms what a rip off =w=;
But I have somewhat of an allowance, my mom made me have one when I was a kid so I wouldn't make them waste so much. But she stopped giving me it. So when my uncle comes over to fix things in our house he gives me 20 bucks before he leaves, I save it so it adds up.

You know how to save a few bucks? Go raid the dollar tree before hand for candy and empty the candy into bags and have your mom put them in her purse. You keep candy in the house and tell your mom she will save so much money! My family does it all the time.
-sigh- I gotta go to bed. Nighty night. -huggles my Ydna-

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:11 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

You know how to save a few bucks? Go raid the dollar tree before hand for candy and empty the candy into bags and have your mom put them in her purse. You keep candy in the house and tell your mom she will save so much money! My family does it all the time.
-sigh- I gotta go to bed. Nighty night. -huggles my Ydna-

Yeah we are next time. We just never been to the movies around here so yeah.
Night Darkness -huggles-
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:27 pm

-sighs in relief- Well I'm glad I was able to help that person... hm.. why do I still feel uneasy though.. ^^;

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:28 pm

Oh well -keeps writing-
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:34 pm

-coughs-

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:32 pm

[x] You have a boyfriend/girlfriend
[x] You have your own room.
[ ] You own a cell phone.
[x] You have an ipod/ mp3 player.
[ ] Your parents are still married.
[] You have more than 2 best friends.
[] There is a swimming pool in your backyard/front yard
T 0 T A L: 3

[] You dress how you want to.
[] You hang out with friends more than once a week.
[x] There is a computer/ laptop in your room.
[] You have never been beaten up.
[] You never cry more than twice a month.
[x] You are allowed to listen to the music you want to.
[x] Your room is big enough for you.
[] People don't use you for something you have.
[] You have been to a concert.
T 0 T A L: 3

[ ] You have over 50 friends on facebook.
[ ] Your parents let you have a facebook.
[x] You get allowance.
[ ] You collect something normal.
[] You look forward to going to school.
[ ] You don't wish you were someone else.
[ ] You play a sport.
[] You do something after school.
T 0 T A L: 1

[ ] You own a car.
[] You usually don't fight with your parents.
[ ] You are happy with your appearance.
[ ] You aren't self-conscious at all.
[] You have never got a failing grade in your life.
[] You have friends.
T 0 T A L: 0

[x] You know what is going on in the world.
[x] You care about so many people.
[ ] You are happy with your life.
[x] You know more than one language.
[x] You have a screen name.
[x] You own a pet.
[x] You know the words to 5 songs
[] You don't have any enemies.
[x] You are a generally nice person.
T O T A L: 7

Now count your numbers and multiply by three.
42% happy, makes sense XP
Ugh gonna do some random DA quizzes I find XP
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:45 pm

Link
[] You are very courageous
[] You often play as the hero
[x] You are quiet
[x] You are often accompanied by some sort of sidekick
[] You are skilled with a sword
[] When you set your mind on something, you don't stop until you reach that goal
[x] You make friends easily
[] You have a horse
Total: 3

Navi
[] You love to help your closest friends
[] You're often happy
[] You have a high-pitched voice
[] You often say, "Hey, Listen" to get people's attention
[x] You are a very small person
[] Despite what people would expect from you, you are very helpful
[x] You will stick with your friends even though the toughest situations
[] You sometimes bother people a bit much
Total: 2

Midna
[x] You tend to use sarcasm
[x] You are very witty
[x] You lose your cool when around people you absolutely hate
[x] Others may not see it, but you're truly a caring person
[] You have a crush on one of your closest friends
[x] Sometimes you talk gibberish
[x] You appear to be a dark person in general
[x] You are judged by your appearance too much
Total: 7

Zelda
[] You are the last person to lash out in anger
[] You are very elegant
[] You seem like you would be a very good leader
[x] Everything you say has some wisdom in it
[] You can disguise yourself as a completely different person if you wanted to
[] Your eyes can change color
[x] You can be very stealthy
[x] Though you may not look like it, you can protect yourself when needed to

Vaati
[x] You love to laugh at people
[x] You always love to ruin someone's plans
[x] If you could, you would use dark magic for just about everything
[x] Though you look cute on the outside, you are truly mischievous on the inside
[] You wear a lot of purple
[] Wind is your element
[x] You are stronger than you appear
[] You are very clever with insults
Total: 5

Ganondorf
[x] You crave for power
[] You have a very deep voice
[] No matter what, you will fight for the things that you want most
[] You are very greedy
[x] When people judge you, they are afraid of you
[x] Strength means a great deal to you
[] You honestly think that the world would be better if you ruled it
[] You don't have friends, but minions

Zant
[x] You are crazy
[] You often throw tantrums when you're unhappy
[] You hate to admit it, but you're a sore loser
[] You have tried to overthrow and replace a person's place before
[] Sometimes if not all the time, you think yourself as better than everyone else
[x] You trust no one, not even those who seem to be closest to you
[x] Often you feel betrayed by people
[] You want to rule everything because you feel like you deserve to

I'm midna. Yay razz

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:12 pm

Cat:
[x] - You take pleasure in fooling/tricking people
[] - You're easily scared
[] - You hate getting dirty
[] - You can be really flirty when you want to
[] - You keep your hair long
[x] - You don't like getting wet unless you're bathing
[] - You like to just lounge about
[x]- You get annoyed easily
[]- You like seafood
[]- You can spend hours trying to make yourself look good
Total for cat: 3

Dog:
[] - You're almost always smiling
[x] - You're nice to most people and like to get to know people before you judge them
[] - You rarely resort to violence
[] - You would NEVER hurt your friends
[x] - You really like tickling people, just to see if they're ticklish
[] - You stand up for others
[] - You would tell everyone that you love them if it wasn't so hard on your reputation
[] - You don't get angry easily
[] - You share your food with people who are out of lunch money
Total for dog : 2

Fish:
[] - You're really good at swimming
[] - You like to swim
[] - You like sparkly things
[] - You are really ticklish
[] - You can fit through almost any space
[] - You've gotten stuck in a net or/and rope before
[] - You're romantically lost
[] - You're really good at keeping a straight face when you need to
[x] - You aren't very drawn to people who "stand out"
[] - You can wear just about anything
Total for fish: 1

Bug:
[] - You like to wear bright colors
[] - You like vegetables
[] - Your entire life revolves around sparkly things
[x] - You always worry about falling prey to bullies/gossipers
[] - You're terrified of things that other people aren't scared of
[x] - You aren't afraid of some things that other people are terrified of
[x] - You have been told that you lack emotion
[x] - You keep your opinions to yourself
[x] - You can be social one minute and a loner the next, and vice versa
[] - You are a good impersonator and/or you like to dress up as things you're not
Total for bug: 5

Rodent:
[x] - You're always prepared for something bad to happen
[x] - You make little piles of things in your room that your friends/parent(s)/guardian(s) claim is 'unorganized'
[] - You run rather than fight from danger
[] - You designate people to hide behind
[x] - You say "uh/er/um" a lot
[] - People have told you that you talk really fast before
[x] - Sometimes you stutter
[x] - You like to have pets
[x] - You far prefer animals then people
[x] - You can't trust very many people
Total for rodent: 7

Deer:
[] - You are prone to spelling errors
[x] - You have been told that you are pretty before in any given way
[x] - You are modest
[] - You would rather run from a fight than actually fight
[x] - You would protect the ones you love
[x] - When you get really frustrated you cry
[x] - It breaks your heart to see ads about animal cruelty
[] - You love your friends but sometimes they're mean to you
[] - You never say so, but you think that you're kind of pretty
[] - When you were little you wanted to be a princess/prince
Total for deer: 5

I'm a rodent o3o
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:44 am

[x] You have a boyfriend/girlfriend
[x] You have your own room.
[x] You own a cell phone.
[x] You have an ipod/ mp3 player.
[x] Your parents are still married.
[] You have more than 2 best friends. (I have two I trust my life with)
[] There is a swimming pool in your backyard/front yard
T 0 T A L: 5

[x] You dress how you want to.
[] You hang out with friends more than once a week.
[x] There is a computer/ laptop in your room.
[] You have never been beaten up.
[x] You never cry more than twice a month.
[x] You are allowed to listen to the music you want to.
[x] Your room is big enough for you.
[x] People don't use you for something you have.
[x] You have been to a concert.
T 0 T A L: 7

[ ] You have over 50 friends on facebook. (I do but not people I care about)
[x] Your parents let you have a facebook.
[x] You get allowance.
[x] You collect something normal. (Are gemstones and arrowheads and sharkteeth considered normal?)
[] You look forward to going to school.
[x] You don't wish you were someone else.
[x] You play a sport. (summer: volleyball)
[x] You do something after school. (Literary magazine!)
T 0 T A L: 6

[ ] You own a car.
[] You usually don't fight with your parents.
[ ] You are happy with your appearance.
[ ] You aren't self-conscious at all.
[] You have never got a failing grade in your life.
[] You have friends.
T 0 T A L: 0

[x] You know what is going on in the world.
[x] You care about so many people.
[ ] You are happy with your life.
[x] You know more than one language.
[x] You have a screen name.
[x] You own a pet.
[x] You know the words to 5 songs
[] You don't have any enemies.
[x] You are a generally nice person.
T O T A L: 7

Now count your numbers and multiply by three.
54% ... i-i think I'm happier than that.

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:53 am

Cat:
[] - You take pleasure in fooling/tricking people (only certain people) >->
[] - You're easily scared
[] - You hate getting dirty
[] - You can be really flirty when you want to
[x] - You keep your hair long (it's down to my bum) cat_3nodding
[] - You don't like getting wet unless you're bathing
[x] - You like to just lounge about
[]- You get annoyed easily
[]- You like seafood
[]- You can spend hours trying to make yourself look good
Total for cat: 2 (bu-but I-I meow...)

Dog:
[] - You're almost always smiling
[] - You're nice to most people and like to get to know people before you judge them
[] - You rarely resort to violence
[x] - You would NEVER hurt your friends
[x] - You really like tickling people, just to see if they're ticklish
[x] - You stand up for others
[] - You would tell everyone that you love them if it wasn't so hard on your reputation
[] - You don't get angry easily
[x] - You share your food with people who are out of lunch money
Total for dog : 4

Fish:
[x] - You're really good at swimming
[x] - You like to swim
[x] - You like sparkly things
[x] - You are really ticklish
[x] - You can fit through almost any space (I'M SHORT!) confused
[] - You've gotten stuck in a net or/and rope before
[] - You're romantically lost
[x] - You're really good at keeping a straight face when you need to
[] - You aren't very drawn to people who "stand out"
[x] - You can wear just about anything
Total for fish: 7 (blub)

Bug:
[x] - You like to wear bright colors
[] - You like vegetables
[x] - Your entire life revolves around sparkly things
[] - You always worry about falling prey to bullies/gossipers
[] - You're terrified of things that other people aren't scared of
[x] - You aren't afraid of some things that other people are terrified of
[x] - You have been told that you lack emotion
[] - You keep your opinions to yourself
[] - You can be social one minute and a loner the next, and vice versa
[] - You are a good impersonator and/or you like to dress up as things you're not
Total for bug: 4

Rodent:
[x] - You're always prepared for something bad to happen
[] - You make little piles of things in your room that your friends/parent(s)/guardian(s) claim is 'unorganized'
[] - You run rather than fight from danger
[] - You designate people to hide behind
[] - You say "uh/er/um" a lot
[] - People have told you that you talk really fast before
[] - Sometimes you stutter
[x] - You like to have pets
[] - You far prefer animals then people
[x] - You can't trust very many people
Total for rodent: 3

Deer:
[] - You are prone to spelling errors
[x] - You have been told that you are pretty before in any given way
[x] - You are modest
[] - You would rather run from a fight than actually fight
[x] - You would protect the ones you love
[] - When you get really frustrated you cry
[x] - It breaks your heart to see ads about animal cruelty
[] - You love your friends but sometimes they're mean to you
[x] - You never say so, but you think that you're kind of pretty
[x] - When you were little you wanted to be a princess/prince
Total for deer: 6

IMA FIASH!!! User Image
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 295 296 297 298 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games