Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 269 270 271 272 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:56 pm
Akiha then rose to her feet and brushed herself off. "Ok, that was horrible" she said clinching her fists. "And it won't happen again." Akiha then said turning her attention to a chair. Then with a deep breathe she quickly replaced her body with the chair. "Yes, I did it" she then said from the location where the chair used to be.

((Post: 2/2))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:05 pm
Yajuu walked up to Akiha and handed her her official Cloud headband. "I told you it'd be easy, right? You're now a Genin of Cloud. You are free to wander about the village as you please, as well as visit other villages if you recieve permission. Be warned though, things only get a lot tougher from here on. Make sure you're prepared for it."

((Well, I've gotta go now for about an hour, but when I get back I can start training you for your elemental jutsu.))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:09 pm
((Ok))

Akiha then took the headband from Yajuu and loosely tied it around her neck and nodded. "Understood" She replied with a bow.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:16 pm
"Now then," Yajuu walked behind the desk and opened a drawer. After a few moments of rummaging around he pulled out a small white paper and approached Akiha with it. "You're free to do as you please, but that doesn't mean there's nothing else I can do to help. This is chakra paper. By concentrating your chakra into it, you'll be able to tell which element you have. Depending on what it is, I might be able to teach you a few more things."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:38 pm
Akiha then nodded as she took the paper and held it in one of her hands. "Ok then. Let's see what Element I have." She then closed her eyes and focused her chakra into the paper which caused it to split in half. "Oh wow"

((Since I knew what element I had I just put what's suppose to happen. Hope that's ok))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:46 pm
((It's cool.))

A little smile grew on Yajuu's face. "Wind, huh? Perfect." Yajuu went to the desk again and pulled out a large pile of jutsu scrolls. He picked up the first one and handed it over to Akiha. "In that case, I can teach you plenty." Yajuu made a handseal and two small tornados of wind next to him swirled until a complete copy of Yajuu formed out of them. "The first technique is the "Wind Clone." Unlike your illusion clones, these are a bit more superior, as they have the power to actually attack oppenents with the same skill as yourself. Try to copy what I just did."

Kaze Bunshin (Wind Clone)
Description: Basically your typical clone, formed from wind. It is easily bested by any sort of skill, but this clone is still better than the average bunshin as it is able to attack and be attacked.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:52 pm
((What rank is that jutsu?))

Akiha then took the scroll and looked at the clones in awe. Finally she was about to learn elemental jutsus. This is what she had been waiting for eversince she stepped into the academy. "Ok" she said with a nod as she opened up the scroll and began to read it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:58 pm
((Same as before, still two posts. But actually since you're in the medic class, you can learn it on your first try, one post.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:18 pm
((Ok))

Akiha then finished reading the scroll and nodded. "Ok I think I can do this." She then said with a sigh as she performed the necessary handsigns. "Kaze Bunshin" Akiha then said as wind began to swirl beside her. It then continued to swirl until it became a clone. "Cool."

((Post 1/1))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:24 pm
Yajuu pointed his finger at the desk and another scroll shot up into the air, where it fell a few seconds later in Akiha's hands. "What you just saw is the next jutsu, Wind Levitation."

Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu (Wind Levitation)
Description: Utilising and controlling the wind, the user is able to force the wind beneath an object in order to force it to rise up from the ground. The effectiveness of this jutsu is very much dependant upon the weight of the object in question, so large objects will take longer to lift, while lighter objects can be quickly lifted. Additionally, as the jutsu works by forcing wind beneath the targeted object, the higher the object gets, the harder it is to raise it any higher. The users control affects the speed at which they may raise an object, so while a person with only 5 control would be slow to raise a rock the size of a persons head, someone with a control of 40 could lift enormous boulders without showing significant sign of slowing. Only inanimate objects can be levitated.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:32 pm
Akiha then grabbed the scroll and began to read it. "...Ok got it." She then said as she quickly formed the handsigns and pointed to one of the three scrolls she placed on the ground earlier "Kaze FuuChuufuyuu" Akiha then said as one of the scrolls rose into the ait and slowly went back down. "Success"

((Post: 1/1))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:41 pm
Yajuu pointed his hand at the desk and the next scroll zoomed into his palm. He handed it over to Akiha. "While we're on the subject of manipulating outside objects, try using this jutsu to bring them straight to you."

Hanpatsu Kaze no Jutsu (Retrieving Wind Technique)
Description: Creating a small gust of wind, the user utilizes it to push towards them instead of away, specifically to push nearby objects towards them. Those with a 5 or so in Power will only be able to push small objects about the size of a kunai or shuriken towards them, while someone with a 40 in Power can push large animals and even people.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:47 pm
Akiha then took the scroll, opened it, and began to read it. "Ok this doesn't seem to hard." She then said placing it with the others. Akiha then sighed and formed the handsigns that were shown on the scroll and pointed her hand to another scroll on the floor. "Hanpatsu Kaze no Jutsu" She then said as the scroll flew into her hand. "Great"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:51 pm
"Well, there's only one basic wind jutsu left." Yajuu pulled out a kunai from his waist pouch and infused it with his wind chakra. He then threw it and the small metal kunai actually punched a large hole through the wall. "Property damage has never been my strong point." he muttered before handing Akiha the scroll. "Let's see if its yours."

Yadama Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill)
Description: A basic skill for those learning to master the art of wind control. With the ability to control air currents the user can utilize them to their advantage when throwing projectiles such as kunai or shuriken, using the wind to aid the speed and trajectory of their weapon. Someone with a 5 in control would only be able to give it a slight boost in power, while someone with a control of 40 could make them fly twice as fast.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:59 pm
Akiha then took the scroll and looked at the hole in the wall. "Oh dear" she thought. "What if I make a hole in the wall too...Oh well i'll try anyway." Akiha then began to read the scroll. After she had finished reading it she placed it with the others, pulled out a kunai from her weapon pouch, and formed the handsigns needed to perform the jutsu. "Yadama Furooseigyo" Akiha said infusing the kunai with wind and throwing it. Her kunai also went through the wall. "Uh-Oh..." she then slowly turned around to Yajuu and scratched the back of her head as a small drop of sweat ran down her face. "S-sorry about that. I'll work on it"

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 269 270 271 272 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games