Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Falathrim

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:47 am
The published Silmarilliona always uses the most recent names and events Chris could find (save those that altered the Mythologoy in a way that Chris could not make to come to terms with the rest of the writings, i.e. Myths Transformed).

Maedhros, then, is more correct than Maidros. Aule building the Lamps is more correct than Melkor building the Lamps, etc.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:16 am
Falathrim
The published Silmarilliona always uses the most recent names and events Chris could find (save those that altered the Mythologoy in a way that Chris could not make to come to terms with the rest of the writings, i.e. Myths Transformed).

Maedhros, then, is more correct than Maidros. Aule building the Lamps is more correct than Melkor building the Lamps, etc.
I see. Thanks 3nodding  

SYFFER

Onoj

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 3:26 pm
Donate to me!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 3:29 pm
Today has been my luckiest day on gaia ever!! First I got an enchanted trunk yesterday, with a hockey mask in it. It's not great, but better than nothing. then I get another ET this morning, again not such a great item inside, but whatever. After that I get an email from gaia's admin saying that I can keep the five Jan05 letters they put in my inventory last week by mistake because of my hinesty in telling them about it. And Just now I got a Pinklink. whee

I'm so much closer to the scarf just because of today, after selling my Jan letters. *has 112k* biggrin  

Thaxul

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:49 pm
Wow what luck 3nodding I had a pretty lucky day too 3nodding I woke up and was so sick that I couldn't move. Then I spent all day lying on the couch and eating while taking lots of medicine sweatdrop I just summoned the strength to get up and sit down here xp I hope this passes soon, I have a hockey game tomorro crying  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:50 pm
Wow, you are so lucky thaxul! I don't remember the last time I got an event. cry

Bump/donate my quest  

Imyavie

Onoj

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:55 pm
imyavie
Wow, you are so lucky thaxul! I don't remember the last time I got an event. cry

Bump/donate my quest

NO! DONATE TO ME!!! QGAGAGAGAGAgAgaAhAhaHAHAHAhA  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:03 pm
Onoj
imyavie

Bump/donate my quest

NO! DONATE TO ME!!! QGAGAGAGAGAgAgaAhAhaHAHAHAhA

NOO!! MEEEEHHH!!!! domokun domokun domokun  

Imyavie

Serni

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:25 pm
Speaking of luck!

I won a cell phone at my school's semi-formal last night, it was pretty awesome.

The last event I got was a pink link. Oh well I'll take what I can get. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:40 pm
Well my luck finally changed biggrin I got up and shook off the thought of illness. RIght now I'm still pretty tired but I feel much better. How long does it take for you guys to shake off a flu?  

SYFFER

Caeleste

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:26 pm
My luck and patience is wearing thin.
I hate filling out college applications.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:31 pm
Donate to me. Lol  

Onoj

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:39 am
CURRRRSES!!!!!!!!!!! I missed the Anniversary Ball! AGAIN!! stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:19 am
Menegil
CURRRRSES!!!!!!!!!!! I missed the Anniversary Ball! AGAIN!! stressed

Yeah... me too. I logged on long enough to get a balloon, got fed up with the slowness, and logged off again.

Course, that was also the day I'd just gotten home from an 11 hour shift, so that could have something to do with it.

For those who were there -- was if fun? What'd we miss?  

Nimbrethil

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:23 am
Enh, it was fun with all the chatting, but not much really happened. I'm stuck with a whole lot of items. And some of the things the NPCs said were neat ^__^ I like LabtechX. "GRUNNY LIVES!!!"

Hehe.  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games