Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2638 2639 2640 2641 2642 2643 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:54 pm
Phoenix Paladin
Queen Spazzy
Phoenix Paladin
My phone is being a butthole. It kept dropping dead several days ago, and would be at like... 100% one minute and then 8% the next. Now its battery has been lasting for almost a day. I'm probably taking it to the store this week. And I got this thing in November! I love electronics but electronics hate me.

Had you let it outright die much since you got it?
You should let your phone die about once a month or so and then charge it back to full before turning it on again.
Also, did you do many short charges or often charge it before it hit low battery levels (~10% or so, when the battery icon changes over from green or white to orange or red)?
If you happen to do so, I suggest going ahead and letting it hit critical before you charge it up, else the phone starts thinking that the battery has less energy capacity than it really has.
And if you like playing games on your phone, don't play them while it charges, it's really hard on the battery.
Anyway, hope you get good news if you take your phone in!

I never considered letting it die out completely. I do that with my laptop but I never thought to do that with my phone. Thanks for the suggestion! smile I'll definitely try that before taking it in. I almost always wait until it's critical, and if not then when it's less than 10%, but I often have it on when it's charging so I can text my friends. I haven't had a smartphone until now and I guess I had no idea how much different it was from a normal slide phone. Thanks a ton!! biggrin

You're welcome~
I hope it works for you, I relied on doing that with my last phone because it was really finicky when it came to charging.
For the most part smartphones aren't terribly different (other than capabilities, of course, haha~), the biggest thing is that where non-smartphones are fine for you to keep them on and fool with them while they charge, smartphones should generally just be left alone until they're done (though texting is usually okay as long as you're not keeping the screen up too much).

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:13 pm
I love having a smartphone. And I love cool apps xD  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:21 pm
*rolls in*
I've been missing for a while...
I don't even know why. >>;
Other than ffxiv eating my life.
My black mage wants her zeta weapon, dammit!
But I can't go to my usual places, and the other places aren't dropping the stuff I need, uuuuugh.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:19 pm
Gaia's insane if they think I'll be paying billions, or even millions, for a single single pose gold shop item.
I don't even HAVE that much gold.
A shame, really, I liked the new items...
But when I won't even pay that much for MULTI-pose items on the MARKETPLACE, someone's really ******** up the pricing.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:44 pm
Current mood:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:06 pm
Queen Spazzy
Gaia's insane if they think I'll be paying billions, or even millions, for a single single pose gold shop item.
But when I won't even pay that much for MULTI-pose items on the MARKETPLACE, someone's really ******** up the pricing.

Is it a Loyal's Bazaar item? All those items are ripoffs minus the wings, and random prize packages in my opinion. Either way, I can agree with you that Gaia is just overpriced nowadays. It's like they expect everyone to be absolutely rich, but it's so hard hard to be that way. Especially because all the methods everyone used before to get money either don't work or don't give enough money anymore.  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:06 pm
Phoenix Paladin
Queen Spazzy

Is it a Loyal's Bazaar item? All those items are ripoffs minus the wings, and random prize packages in my opinion. Either way, I can agree with you that Gaia is just overpriced nowadays. It's like they expect everyone to be absolutely rich, but it's so hard hard to be that way. Especially because all the methods everyone used before to get money either don't work or don't give enough money anymore.

Nope, regular gold shops.
Ruby's Rack, Gambino Outfitters, Jock Strap.
I can excuse it for Loyal and Dernier Cri, they're supposed to be 'exclusive' sorts of shops.
But the regular shops, where people who can't afford the market bs are supposed to be able to afford stuff?
No, nuh-uh, no way.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:56 pm
So I went to Six Flags today, and in front of the Green Lantern ride there is a gigantic Lantern. So I walked up to it and said the Green Lantern oath with my friend. biggrin  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:58 am
I'll just be sitting over her, twiddling my thumbs, waiting for the prices of the new paws kickstarter items to come down.
Might be waiting a while...
emotion_zzz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:53 pm
I caught one of the paws gino hair items cheap, woo!
But still waiting for the rina hair item to come down....

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:23 pm
I got it, I got it~
And for only 50M, what a steal!
A nice thing to come back to after spending more than a few hours in the car the past could days, haha~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:36 pm
Studio Ghibli music box songs are a magic of their own. smile  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:50 pm
Queen Spazzy
I got it, I got it~
A nice thing to come back to after spending more than a few hours in the car the past could days, haha~

you meant the rina's bouncy pigtails?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:51 pm
I finally made a Sailor Mini Moon cosplay! Ta dah! ^_^* All I need are the millennium items on my wish list to do her princess outfit. Unfortunately I only have two billion something and not enough for them. -_-*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:02 pm
lobo feroz
Queen Spazzy
I got it, I got it~

you meant the rina's bouncy pigtails?

The paws version, yes.
I can't afford the proper gold sink prices, so I'm always waiting for them to come up on the market for a less-than-outlandish price.

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2638 2639 2640 2641 2642 2643 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games