Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2641 2642 2643 2644 2645 2646 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:20 pm
Queen Spazzy
My beau cut a finger at work yesterday.
He came home and while normally I don't bat an eye at his injuries (they happen a lot, the knives at his workplace are shite and dull, he has told me), I promptly freaked out when he started unwrapping this one.
Because the bandaging was thoroughly soaked with blood and I was terrified I'd need to take his doofus butt to get stitches.
'cause he's the sort that would have something that could probably use stitches but would ignore it and carry on.
Luckily it was just that he'd cut himself very close to the nail bed at the tip of his finger (wounds there bleed like crazy), so I just wrapped it back up and it stopped bleeding so much once he stopped doing stuff in our kitchen.
If he keeps it up, though, I'm going to have to go invest in some super glue... .___.

Oh my god! I'm glad he's ok though! Make sure to, once it stops gushing, put some kind of neosporin on it or something to prevent infections. I hope everything heals fast and that his finger doesn't hurt soon!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:22 am
Phoenix Paladin
Queen Spazzy
My beau cut a finger at work yesterday.
He came home and while normally I don't bat an eye at his injuries (they happen a lot, the knives at his workplace are shite and dull, he has told me), I promptly freaked out when he started unwrapping this one.
Because the bandaging was thoroughly soaked with blood and I was terrified I'd need to take his doofus butt to get stitches.
'cause he's the sort that would have something that could probably use stitches but would ignore it and carry on.
Luckily it was just that he'd cut himself very close to the nail bed at the tip of his finger (wounds there bleed like crazy), so I just wrapped it back up and it stopped bleeding so much once he stopped doing stuff in our kitchen.
If he keeps it up, though, I'm going to have to go invest in some super glue... .___.

Oh my god! I'm glad he's ok though! Make sure to, once it stops gushing, put some kind of neosporin on it or something to prevent infections. I hope everything heals fast and that his finger doesn't hurt soon!

Thank you!
We, unfortunately, don't have any neosporin or equivalent around here.
It's been too expensive for us to invest in thus far.
But I think he has some at his workplace that they're letting him use, and we make sure to keep it clean!
If he'd stop banging it on everything, it'd probably hurt less and heal faster. cat_xd
He's accident prone. Between the two of us, I'm not sure anymore who is worse.
Good thing I've amassed a goodly amount of first aid knowledge and skills over the years!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:34 am
So I'm making a plushie of Ford Pines from Gravity Falls, and he has a trenchcoat. And the big joke is that trenchcoats defy gravity. Well... that has been confirmed because when I sewed it and put it on Ford, it literally began flaring out to the sides for like... no reason at all. I didn't sew it to do that. At least it makes him look cooler!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:11 pm
I HAVE OVER 20 EACH OF THE SHARP FENCER'S SALUTE AND WASTELAND VAGABOND.
WHY AM I DOING THIS TO MYSELF?
If anyone uses an animal base and would like a few of these, I think I'd be willing to part with some. o___o;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:10 am
I am so freaking irritated with this Lake Kindred game.
The temple enemies' abilities are ******** cheap as hell and op as ********.
"A level 4 kokeshi doll, yeah, I think my level 8 Kitsuko can deal with it!"
And then my kin misses and the enemy sleep locks her to death.
And my starter kin can't defeat jack s**t anymore.
My leafkit is level 9 and consistently dies to anything in the temple over level 4 unless it's a regular ghost lantern.
Speaking of which, I have, like, five of those, da phug am I supposed to do with these things?
I was trying to level one so I could find out what its special item reward is, but these things suck, they can barely even beat a freaking willocroak.
And grinding to level ANY of my kins, other than the nyaruma I lucked out and obtained on my first (and only) victory against one, is so unbelievably agonizing, I lose so often, I can't stand to play more than a couple minutes at a time.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:11 pm
I went to Six Flags today, and went full-on Green Lantern. Now, understand that the Green Lantern Corp is my favorite super hero group because seeing the movie (despite being horrible from a comic book standpoint) dragged me into super heroes in general. I have the Green Lantern cape, and wore my shirt to the park. Then my amazing mother bought me a Green Lantern hat, and a power ring that flashes when you press a button. Then I rode on the Green Lantern ride two times, once all the way in the front, and it was all so perfect!

Also I got to spend a lot of time with my mother. She and I haven't been able to do a lot of stuff together lately, and so this was a nice thing for us both. We went on a few nice and easy-going rides together, and had dinner together, and just randomly walked the park at one point. We planned on going on the Sky Lift, but the lines were too long and we avoided it. That was the only thing that had a long line because it's close to school for me, but everyone else already started. Overall, amazing time, and I'm just so happy I was able to spend time with my mom.  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

TheMagicalAcidTrip

Fashionable Vampire

4,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:06 pm
Hrmmmmmm  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:27 pm
So.....we still doin this????? confused  

TheMagicalAcidTrip

Fashionable Vampire

4,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:36 pm
TheMagicalAcidTrip

EH, more just random posting.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:07 pm
meh.  

TheMagicalAcidTrip

Fashionable Vampire

4,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:23 pm
TheMagicalAcidTrip
meh.

Merh...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:48 pm
Bleep Blorp.  

TheMagicalAcidTrip

Fashionable Vampire

4,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:59 pm
My cat keeps sitting on my right arm... I get that I was gone for 7 hours at school, but so was everyone else! She doesn't do this with anyone besides me and it's adorable yet annoying because I can't type with one hand efficiently!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:02 pm
TheMagicalAcidTrip

We certainly are!
It's pretty much always random posts and conversations in here, but every post counts~

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:07 pm
Hey guys!
Just want to let you know that I might disappear indefinitely after Thursday.
I'm going back to my hometown to visit my and my beau's family, and my mum is moving to a new place and I'm going to help her pack and whatsuch.
Gonna try to get everything done while my beau is there through the weekend, but if we don't, I'll be staying, and I don't know when I'll be back.
My beau and I share our computer, so I can't take it with me, haha~
If I can manage to get my laptop working without overheating, I'll use it, but there's no guarantees for that.

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2641 2642 2643 2644 2645 2646 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games