Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2642 2643 2644 2645 2646 2647 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Stargirl_Tasha

Girl-Crazy Kitten

9,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:51 pm
Trowa The Fearless
Oh, I thought we were doing acrostic poems (or whatever the hell they're called)... sweatdrop

A tad confusing sometimes
Creative
Realistic
Otherwise known as a pain in the neck
Strange
Tricky
Incredible to master
Crazy

Poetic
On topic
Easy if you have a wide vocabulary
Meaningful/Meaningless

XD Had to.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:52 pm
[/wrists]

Tanakietsu

Stargirl_Tasha

Girl-Crazy Kitten

9,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:53 pm
Tanakietsu
[/wrists]

Everyone's a critic. -_-

*sends Beathya to heal Tanakietsu*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:55 pm
You assume way to much. If I was to criticize you I would have done so with words, so don't give me any of that hogwash.  

Tanakietsu

Stargirl_Tasha

Girl-Crazy Kitten

9,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:02 pm
Tanakietsu
You assume way to much. If I was to criticize you I would have done so with words, so don't give me any of that hogwash.

Sorry. O.o

But you don't need to go masochist on us...No offense.

*hides the blades* What's with the need to slice your wrists off? It's kind of pointless if you ask me.

If masochists enjoy torturing themselves, why don't they torture themselves by not torturing themselves? If that's the case, aren't we all a little masochist?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:06 pm
Since it's obvious that whatever I type in action is real, I have cut my wrists in such a way that has ended them. In other words, they are either separated from my arms, or otherwise classified as useless. I am typing with my tongue.

I am not, in fact, a masochist, nor anything near except perhaps narcissistic. Therefor, masochism would be truly out of the question. As for why they do it? I have no idea.

All I know is that I typed that in despair of boredom (being at the bottom of a bottle in a sense).

So your worries can be retracted, Stargirl_tasha.

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:18 pm
Anyway, it's closing in on 6:30 so I think I'll get some sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:19 pm
Tanakietsu
Since it's obvious that whatever I type in action is real, I have cut my wrists in such a way that has ended them. In other words, they are either separated from my arms, or otherwise classified as useless. I am typing with my tongue.

I am not, in fact, a masochist, nor anything near except perhaps narcissistic. Therefor, masochism would be truly out of the question. As for why they do it? I have no idea.

All I know is that I typed that in despair of boredom (being at the bottom of a bottle in a sense).

So your worries can be retracted, Stargirl_tasha.

Eh, forgive me. I didn't mean to assume that you were. sweatdrop

I'm used to it. I'm addicted to RPing...Acording to my Boyfriend, RPing is a dying art. I'm just glad there are still people that do it. ^^;; *smiles at this guild*

I love creating stories, it's even better when you help other people create them too. ^^;;

((PS- Off topic, but I need Peoples for my RP, Souls of Time, Rise of the Nine. ^^;; I need a few villians, a couple more heroes and a Shady Merchant before we can begin.))  

Stargirl_Tasha

Girl-Crazy Kitten

9,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Clambake 200

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:21 pm
(One last thing before I go, you've made me glad I decided to fund/create this guild with your boyfriends' words of role playing as a dying art.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:23 pm
Tanakietsu
(One last thing before I go, you've made me glad I decided to fund/create this guild with your boyfriends' words of role playing as a dying art.)

Eeek! I'm really sorry! I don't believe him myself. I know one day that RPing will be popular again! I'm really sorry for offending you!

Have a good night's sleep, take care.....I'm really sorry. sweatdrop  

Stargirl_Tasha

Girl-Crazy Kitten

9,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Clambake 200

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:44 pm
*gluggles all the other insane people here, which is fundamentally everybody*

*shcoked* A dying art? RPing is popular in its niche crowd. It's only gaining popularity.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:26 pm
Stargirl, don't apologise so much. I don't think Tana was taking offence there. He would've made it clear if he was offended. Chill out, girl. cool

*gluggles everyone*  

Trowa The Fearless

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:13 pm
Waste not, want not...

Ugh, the DVD my dad burnt of Sweeney Todd won't play all the way through D:
I wanted to watch fake-gore and sing along, and at least watch a sulking Jhonny Depp in Gothic makeup sitting in a stripe jumpsuit at the beach....  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:44 pm
*grimaces* Okay, I really don't want to do this but I don't really have a choice at the moment.

I'm leaving for a week next week, and I know that since DTT's rp is so popular, I'll probably going to have to read about 15 pages of posts when I get back, which I won't have time for. And by then I'll have missed out on so much stuff that it will be even harder for me to keep up.

*sighs* So....I'm going to kill Aya. *nods sadly* Yep. But she didn't really matter anyway. She wasn't real important. So.....she's gonna go uhm....hmmmm...I haven't thought of her death yet....*smiles a bit* this couldn't be so bad...

*thinks*

BlackCandy705

Illin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:00 am
*gives everybody a super gluggle* Just to be random.

So, anybody here like Firefly? I would love to do a Firefly RP if people are interested  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2642 2643 2644 2645 2646 2647 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games