Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2643 2644 2645 2646 2647 2648 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:59 am
BlackCandy705
*grimaces* Okay, I really don't want to do this but I don't really have a choice at the moment.

I'm leaving for a week next week, and I know that since DTT's rp is so popular, I'll probably going to have to read about 15 pages of posts when I get back, which I won't have time for. And by then I'll have missed out on so much stuff that it will be even harder for me to keep up.

*sighs* So....I'm going to kill Aya. *nods sadly* Yep. But she didn't really matter anyway. She wasn't real important. So.....she's gonna go uhm....hmmmm...I haven't thought of her death yet....*smiles a bit* this couldn't be so bad...

*thinks*

We could just ghost your character along for a while. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:01 am
I just sent her a PM with a suggestion other than killing off Aya ;-; I would be sad if she died  

The Many Voices

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:04 am
BlackCandy705
*grimaces* Okay, I really don't want to do this but I don't really have a choice at the moment.

I'm leaving for a week next week, and I know that since DTT's rp is so popular, I'll probably going to have to read about 15 pages of posts when I get back, which I won't have time for. And by then I'll have missed out on so much stuff that it will be even harder for me to keep up.

*sighs* So....I'm going to kill Aya. *nods sadly* Yep. But she didn't really matter anyway. She wasn't real important. So.....she's gonna go uhm....hmmmm...I haven't thought of her death yet....*smiles a bit* this couldn't be so bad...

*thinks*

WHAT?? You can't do that! Can't you just put her in the infirmary with the Flu or something?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:07 am
waya achak
I just sent her a PM with a suggestion other than killing off Aya ;-; I would be sad if she died

And Sam would go emo, which is not allowed.  

Trowa The Fearless

The Many Voices

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:00 am
Yeah....especially since Sergey is his roomie I think. He'd berate him about being sad.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:30 am
Actually, Rozen is Sam's roommate.  

Trowa The Fearless

The Many Voices

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:21 am
OH WAIT! Serg is with Mal, my bad XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:26 am
wow thats interesting how is every one doing  

AlwynRowanwind

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:39 am
... I hate Nashville, that boring a** movie was forced upon me today because of a grudge held by one of my friends. GAH!

Oh, and take more time and care when typing posts. I wince everytime I read a word misspelled. ):

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:44 am
my sincerest apologies if i am the one misspelling the words. smile  

AlwynRowanwind

BlackCandy705

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:26 pm
Allright, because some people don't want Aya to die (which kinda surprises me), she's going to be in a traumatic accident that will send her to the infirmary for a little while. I just have to think of what will happen. I thought about something happening to her head, putting her in a small coma, but I don't know if that's a little too dramatic. Although, originally she was going to drown *shrugs*.
So... I have a week to plan some tragic happening to her. That should be interesting.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:50 pm
Lol. I'm glad. <3

Kikiama

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:53 pm
Moop. Saw the knew Indiana Jones yesterday. Twas simultaneously hilarious and depressingly terrible. BUT...it has Shia LaBoeuf and Harrison Ford, so I forgive it all its short comings. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:33 pm
Mmmmm . . . Shia LeCrap. Ford is okay- he has earned his chops. This other kid needs to hit puberty.

Tana . . . you look positively dark. Vying for my style are yeh? wink  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:39 pm
BlackCandy705
Allright, because some people don't want Aya to die (which kinda surprises me), she's going to be in a traumatic accident that will send her to the infirmary for a little while. I just have to think of what will happen. I thought about something happening to her head, putting her in a small coma, but I don't know if that's a little too dramatic. Although, originally she was going to drown *shrugs*.
So... I have a week to plan some tragic happening to her. That should be interesting.

I'm quite happy that we've managed to sway you. 3nodding It would've been a shame to see such a neat character shrug off her mortal coil.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2643 2644 2645 2646 2647 2648 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games