Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

xxGayxxboyxx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:04 pm
Jack put on a quick fake smile."Nothings wrong why do you ask?"He asked,but then he changed the subject before she cold answer."How have you been doing with your hunger?"He asked knowing she had a hard time controlling it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:10 pm
Kimmora hadn't thought of that in a while. "Well, now that you mention it.." She said, her stomach screaming at her. "Guess I haven't eaten in a few days. Forgot about it. I was too busy trying to get attention from the older vampires here. They never notice a thing." She said laughing. Her eyes changed, now containing a bit of red, in hunger.  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xxGayxxboyxx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:13 pm
Jack laughed."I understand what you mean..."He said.I wonder if she would like to go so that she can get food... "If you want to go get food you can."He said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:24 pm
"Okay." She said waving farewell to Angel, tossing the pin to her. She grabbed Jack's wrist, and dragged him outside. "Wait." She said stopping. "You''ll come right? If you don't want to, it's fine.." She said letting go of him, and she took a step forward.  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xxGayxxboyxx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:33 pm
When Kimmora asked him to come a big smile appeared on his face."Only if you want me to come.If you do it would be my pleasure."He said to her in a calm voice.All though he was not calm on the inside.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:42 pm
"Whoa, there." She said smiling. "Don't need to be super excited over hunting. It's horrible. You kill living creatures. Things who have lives." She said her smile melting away. "The only thing we vampires do.. Is destroy. We live to destroy, and we enjoy it." She said walking off now, towards the woods. "Let's go." She said, unhappy.

[[ Hard to get kinda girl. xDDDDD ]]

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xxGayxxboyxx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:11 pm
[[Lol so Ican see]]
Damn I made her mad.Jack thought to himself.He ran after her."It wasn't the hunting part of it that made me excited it was the fact that you wanted me to come with you.I understand that we destroy and peoples lives are at stake because of our eating habits."Jack said trying to make Kimmora feel better.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:48 pm
Lilli felt guilty, seeing that Bou would like to help Kyoiya, but wasn't going to for her sake.
"Oh, okay then." Lilli said rather softly.
Now she felt just a little bit strange, being there. Kyoiya would be getting out fairly soon, anyway and she'd have to leave then.
"I'm going to go. I'll come to you if anything happens or I'm sure Tuesday will know if anything happens to me, and he'll tell you." Lilli stood up, straightening herself out.
Placing a hand on her back, she realized how curved in it really was, supporting the baby.
"I'll see you soon," Lilli smiled to Bou as she left, walking out the door. She was careful to close it softly, not to wake Hiroaki.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:51 pm
Ben ended up finding the room Klara had taken the boy to. There was a strange feeling, as he tapped on the door before entering.
"Hey," he breathed, slipping in.
"Everything's going alright, yes?" Ben asked, probably sounding paranoid.

He could feel that the newborn was very calm. It didn't feel like it would be drastically changing, either.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:02 pm
Tuesday lay in bed, reading. It was one of Bou's old journals he found among her things. She wrote about when she first got to the manor; she had gotten here before Takeru. She wrote about what had happened, with Rose.
'I hope he died. I hope he never comes back. I can't believe what he did to her, I mean, I knew he had problems, but not this severe.' There were wet marks from where her tears hit the page. 'When I found him, with her, she was already dead. Snapped her neck. Nobu wanted to hug him, because he had been crying. He got too close, and when I went to get him, Takeru grabbed me. He started choking me;I still have the bruises from his hands. Then-' He couldn't read anymore.
A dagger twisted in his stomach. He felt like he was going to throw up, tears sprang to his eyes.
Suddenly he threw the book against the wall. The spine broke, and pages scattered everywhere.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:13 pm
Lilli heard a thump from outside Tuesday's bedroom door. She had been about to enter when she paused, and heard it.
Takeru? Are you alright? She thought, opening the door.
Lilli had already fixed it from when Tuesday had broken it off the hinges.

"What's wrong?" She asked, seeing the strewn papers that littered the floor.
There were tears in his eyes, and some began to escape, slipping down his cheeks.
"Hun," Lilli closed the door behind her. It was weird, since they weren't really together still. Lilli just hadn't found the time to move her things out. It was easier not to.
Lilli sat down on the end of the bed, resting her back against the bedpost. Her hand folded over her stomach.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:15 pm
User ImageA tall man wandered about the large mansion, he wore a victorian ensemble that was colored black with gold trimmings. His skin white as the snow and his hair was dark like the night sky, the vampiric prince continued his journey around the mansion. His bright glass-like eyes scanned every corner and inch of the large estate, he imprinted each step into his mind remebering the whole layout of the area. As he continued on, the creature in his arms gave a small meow to his master, "Don't worry my little Lucifer we'll be done as soon as I remember every room in this place" he said softly to his cat in a low seductive tone. The banished prince came to a halt when he saw the full moon peeking through the large window. He looked up at the black sky that was filled with a blanket of twinkling stars. His eyes reflected the brightness and emptyness of the moon, he heaved a relaxed sigh then looked at his other companion that was quietly following him. He however wasn't surprised at his companion's facial expression, "What is the matter my dear sister? Does this place not bode well with you? I'm sure the inhabitants of this place are very welcoming, this place should be perfect for a brand new life for the both of us" he said calmly while bringing his precious cat to near his face giving it a slight kiss on its head. The vampire began stroking the head of his cat while staring out into the darkness, "it's been so long since that incident my sister, we should put the past behind us I suppose" he spoke again but his voice suddenly changed into a depressive tone. It may have been almost hundred years since the day he was banished, however vampires never seem to forget their past especially one that was so painful.

User ImageThe woman quietly followed the man who apparently wanted to know every aspect of the mansion. Both slender white hands gently lifted the crimson skirt of her victorian dress, which enabled her to walk normally. Her ebony heels echoed through the dim lit hallways of the mansion. Her golden hair flowed like the gentle waves of the ocean as she continued walking behind her vampiric brother. The vampire princess' dark eyes checked every surrounding trying to keep her guard up at all times. When her brother suddenly stopped to stare at the moon, she stood beside him with arms crossed. She furrowed her eyesbrows at her brother's words, "You really shouldn't feel so comfortable here Uliel, who knows what type of vampires and creatures reside here and what their intensions are" she said bluntly while fiddling around with the hilt of her silver dagger that was concealed in her bodice. The vampire princess couldn't bare to hear such talk from her brother, especially of what they went through, "Do you not hear yourself talking brother?" she questioned while approaching him closer, their faces inches apart "Mon dieu! (My god) You are starting to sound like those pathetic humans that roam the earth accepting every situation in their life whether failures or not!" her voice now loud and clear for every vampire and creature to hear in the mansion. "Do not forget what our family did to you...to us..." she said with a hiss while slowly backing away from her twin. Her chest heaved from anger as she stared coldly at her brother, "please, my darling brother do not be so soft you must be careful from this point on, we never know what is going to happen" her firey eyes changing into a look of worry, "I love you Uliel, just please be careful..." she said softly as she planted a soft kiss on the cheek of her beloved brother. Turning her head towards the darkness of the forest, she began to have a feeling in her stomach a feeling at all vampires are familiared with. Her fangs slowly began to protrude from its sheath, "Guess there are some things that we cannot escape" she said jokingly while staring at the cat in Uliel's arms. "Too bad you love your cat too much" she said with a slight giggle in her voice. Her icy cold hands took Uliel's hand into her own and began to guide him towards the exit of the mansion, "come on let's go hunting..."  

S y n t h L i x x

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:56 am
Kimmora didn't change her expression. "I understand. Why would you be happy to come with me?" She said, flatly, but had a little amusment in her eyes. Her hair, the pin now gone, was blowing in the soft breeze, when the breeze came by, her face changed to a smile. She just loved it when the wind blew through her hair. On her face now, was not a fake smile, but a true expression of happiness. It might have seemed weird, to others, but she didn't care. The small things of nature was her joy, which is why she hated being a vampire. She didn't want to destroy. She'd rather be human. Beauty didn't matter.. what a vampire is inside, doesn't match to what you look like. A beautiful monster. She thought.. Just think about that..  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:20 am
Tuesday looked up. He was totally unaware that Lilli had sat on the bed.
"Oh!" He said, standing. He wiped the tears from his eyes.
"It's nothing, it was just an old journal of Bou's." He said, picking up the paper. He threw them into a small metal trashcan, then lit it on fire with a match. He waited and watched until the fire ate up the papers, then stomped it out.
He frowned at Lilli's thought when he took the trashcan into the bathroom. He closed the door. Now no one would know what happened.
He sat on the bed next to her. He wanted to place a hand over hers, on her stomach. Their child. But since 'they weren't really together' He figured it would be inappropriate.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games