Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:12 pm

Mahewa turned to the source of the voice. "Oh, hey, um..." She snapped her fingers repeatedly, searching for a name. "Shelby? Is that it?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:50 pm

Tobias shook his head for a no. "Coffee puts me to sleep!" Tobias giggled. Tobias yawned, pouring himself a cup. "Ehh, no marshmellows, Mmk? I need some sleep." Tobias chugged his coffe, black, and walked over to a booth, now dozing off.

TobiasRedFox

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:03 pm

Looking up at the old style building, a red anthropomorphic red fur-dragon titled his head and looked back down at a slip of paper in his padded paws. "This is the address...." he said as he scratched his silver-Grey furry belly through his open dress shirt. It's not that he wanted to leave it open, just that the only clean shirt he had just happened to have all but one button removed for one reason or another. he ran a hand through his chocolate brown hair and walked inwards.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:17 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rocky laughed quietly at Tobias and his antics. "Tobi, it's not nighttime yet! It's like, 2:43PM!" He called, giggling to himself. He then turned towards the door and spied a dragon waltz in with an unbuttoned shirt. "Erm, hi there! Welcome to the HighTail Cafe!.....Uh, what size shirt do you wear?" He asked, not trying to be too invasie into the dragon's personal space.

LimberNimbleShadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:17 pm

Yue looked over at Rocky and smiled happily at his mate. The coffee smelled good and it was too funny how he had never said anything about coffee but Rocky knew exactly how he liked it. A definite sign they were going to be together forever. Then again, he knew a few ways Rocky like to drink or eat foods and beverages.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:28 pm

Tobias woke, twitched, and took a Coca-Cola Zero from his bag and chuggd it, now as bouncy as he was earlier. Tobias took his uitar out. "Rcoky, do you play an instirament?" Tobias asked, strumming his guitar to medals of honor.

TobiasRedFox

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:28 pm

Blushing a deep red the dragon quickly tried to keep his shirt together by tucking it in his pants but to no avail.
"It's not my choice, it's the only clean one I have...." he tried to explain. "and usually small to medium sizes..." he answered looking away coyly. "a-anyway,ummm... " He said, not quite sure where to go with this conversation.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:38 pm

Yue laughed as he heard the dragons words and went over to him. "You should carry a safety pin for things like this." He smiled and removed one from his own shirt, taking the dragon's and slowly fastening it into the fabric.
"I'm Yue, by the way. The black wolf is Rocky; my mate and there's Tobias and Dimitris......I can't remember the names of the others unfortunately."

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:05 pm

"Hey there, welcome." Dimitris smirked at Mahewa showing his skills before waving to the dragon at the bar. "What is your name?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:15 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rocky laughed aloud and turned to Tobais, "Yes actually. Guitar, Bass, Drums, Alto, and French horn." He said, materializing a Gibson SG and played a few riffs from "Sweet Home Alabama" before putting the guitar behind his back and giving Yue his coffee and taking his own. He then grinned at the dragon and materialized him a new shirt, a light blue shirt with a Feraligatr on it. "Well, I might as well put this one on, then, eh?" He then materialized a black button-down short-sleeve shirt with flames at the bottom. "Snazzy, eh?" He then pulled the guitar around and started playing "Welcome Home" by Coheed and Cambria.

LimberNimbleShadow

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:17 pm

Padding back up to the door, Drew walked in silently, taking a seat at the table and smiling, "Damn place is like a curse, I can never leave..." He said with a giggle before resting his head on the table, quickly dozing off.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:33 pm

"DREW!!!!!!" Tobias shouteed happily, pouncing on Drew inm a huge hug!

TobiasRedFox

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:36 pm

"Looks like he's ready again." Dimitris walked over and reached a hand out to the skulf.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:09 pm

Yelps as Tobias' pounces on him, "Alright alright...as much I'm happy to be back, I'm gonna head up to my room...I'm tred as hell..." He stretches out and yawns, padding his way quickly up the stairs to his room, "G'night guys~" Drew said softly before closing his door.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:18 am

Tae walked out of the kitchen into the commons.

"Did someone say Drew was back?" Tae sounded all excited. But was slightly disappointed that the skulf had already headed up stairs to bed.

Tae took a seat at one of the benches and rested his eyes - he would wait for the skulf to come down in the morning.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games