Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:37 am
Eli

The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

Eli nearly fell back on his butt as he watched Tensuo create the building. It was enormous, and it fit exactly the way Eli made it onto the blueprints. In a way, this office was Eli's brain child. However Eli had to give much credit to Tensuo as well, for without him, it wouldn't have been possible. Snapping up out of his amazement, he walked towards Tensuo with a smiling face saying, "I can't believe it. My building came to life in front of me and meer minutes. Tensuo, you sure are something. I am glad you gave my design such justice. I doubt anyone could have done it better".

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:41 am
Tensuo smirked "It's nice to be appreciated Eli, But I need to rest...that really took alot out of me."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:46 am
Eli

The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

Eli examined Tensuo and he did look quite tired. Sweat beaded his face and he gasped for breath like a thirsty canine. Eli finally realized that jutsu such as what Tensuo performed could take alot out of you, which made Eli even more weary of the strange power that surrounded this mysterious world. However, this world or not, Eli was Eli and it would be against his morals if he didn't help out his comrades. "Do you need help sitting down? You look like you can barely move".

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:54 am
"I don't need help falling I could tell you that" Tensuo got up and cracked his neck, "But I'm okay, we just have to wait for Kazuo to give his comment on our building here."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:04 am
Darion ran toward Tensuo and stopped right beside him with wind flying pass Darion in each direction."Yeah im not building that cafe..."Darion said with a serious look."Whats there to do?besides building i havent be here in like forever so i need to know!"Darion said as he jumped up and down  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:07 am
"Just train..."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:12 am
"With?and i need scrolls!but now since every thing is ash the ones i copy and hid are gone to!"Darion jumped high in the air with the help of his wind attribute then gentally floated bow and hit the ground softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:27 am
Tensuo reached inside his bag and pulled out one of Hiros old universal jutsu scrolls and threw it at Darion. "Knock your self out."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:29 am
"YES FINALLY!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:32 am
"...Genin, I'd be meaner if I wasn't one" xd  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:38 pm
Just bringing it up so that if a crew member sees this before Scrapps, then maybe they will change the topic name.
Hiro_Uzaki
Rebuilt.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:39 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
User Image

The Blue
Fang Of
The East

Velox blasted through the rubble and right up to the Raikage."Milord there is some one attacking the village claiming that they have destroyed the village but if my nose serves of any purpose it was not her."he spat very quickly as he read the note left from Ariana. He began to think he knew who was truly behind this.

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:41 pm
(It's all good. I made the new thread. Thanks.)

Kazuo looks at the ninja. "I wouldn't worry too much about that, it should be fine." He marvels at the extaordinary work done by his two apprentices. "Brilliant, absolutely fabulous job!" He smiles as he continues to stare at the amazing new building. "Thank you, both of you." He says facing them. "Now lets head off to another place and rebuild it." He says as he starts walking off.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:42 pm
(( stressed You just totally ignored my post.))  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:44 pm
((No the first sentence is your answer.))
Tensuo Pulled Elis arms and made him come with him to where ever Kazuo was going.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff