Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:36 am
Tenshi now landed on the ground infront of Nephilis, Samara and Luna in a little jog to keep his balance, he was eyeind Nephilis and thought he wasn't really mad but he was irritated with the stunt Nephilis pulled. " Tsk....." Was all he said walking towards them.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:06 pm
Lunia burst into tears when Nephilis hugged her, she kept a tight hold of him and cried terribly. "Daddy! it's you... it's really you..." she said, as she just hugged into him. "I don't feel alone anymore..." she said as she then felt a pain surge through her body which made her cringe slightly. The poison was spreading, but it wasn't at a bad enough stage yet.  

xLulie

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:52 pm
"Oh." Marcove responds. "I guess I'm going to be an uncle! Good going!" Smiling, he looks into the direction of Shale, directly viewing Alyss from more than hundreds of miles away. "What're you going to name him or her?"

~~~

"You don't have to feel alone anymore. The family's back." Nephilis brings her closer and feels her cringe. He looks at her, assuming she'd inhaled some of the miasma Amara had secreted. "We have to get you back to the medical bay." He looks back at everyone and nods to the victory. "I have to leave, but you'll see me again. If I don't get killed again that is. Seeya." He reaches out to Riko and Tenshi and kisses Samara with Lunia still attached. In seconds, he teleports them all back to palace that was still in utter shambles. "We have spring cleaning to do, Prime Leader Riko..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:00 pm
Riko smiled a little and nodded, thinking. "Just depends on how big you want it. I can bend metal, diamonds and earth so I think I can help a little." She felt part of the family now that she would be the Prime Leader of Tenshu. Riko knew it was a big responsibility for her and she was happy.

~~~

Yumiko looked at Alastor and took his hand, smiling. "I'll teach you somethings also that doesn't come in aura. The whole body thing... I can touch people and steal. It's all good."  

Maha clone

xLulie

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:06 pm
Lunia shook her head and smiled. "I'm fine... don't worry about me..." she said, as she then looked at the palace, which was in utter ruins with sadness. "Wow... this is a mess..." she said as she then looked at Riko, her face smiling again as she hugged into Nephilis again. "Prime Leader Riko..." she said as she bowed her head to her in respect. "I can help... i can use telekinesis to lift things, and i can control air... i'm also rather strong... could i please assist you in this?" she asked, also aiming the question at Nephilis, hoping she would get a chance to use her powers for the good of everyone.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:15 pm
Samara smiled at Lunia. "Of course you can help," she said. "We couldn't do this without your help. After all, this is our home," she said, looking at all of them with a motherly smile. "We should all do everything we can to rebuild it."  

The Lacey Bear

xLulie

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:26 pm
Lunia jumped in the air and smiled. "Yaaay!, okay then... i'll be fixing the main entrance and the big hall if you need me..." she said as she flew off in the direction of the main entrance. Standing at the front of it she placed her hands on her hips. Feeling another pain go through her stomach, making her grasp onto it. "Dammit.." she said, trying to ignore it. She placed her hands in the air and all of the rocks and boulders and smashed up pieces of building lifted up into the air one by one, as she then clenched her fists at each one she lifted, making it smash into small pieces, making the entrance look less of a mess. She was very happy, feeling like she was helping everyone.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:27 pm
"I would love if you helped Lunia. I rather have everyone help." Riko smiled at Lunia, knowing she was her age but she was happy to have her as a friend now as she seemed this position would be with her till she could pass it off. Riko made a metal build and put the entrance in Lunia's stones, putting mud around the rocks soon after and drying it out quickly to make a good looking entrance. "Your good, Lunia."  

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:34 pm
((I made the Dean's List!!!!))

Keliah listened to Riko and Lunia. She walked over to Lunia as she glew a golden color and touched Lunia, emitting the poison from her system. She then looked at Riko. "I'm sure you'd want everything to be fixed, no problem" she said. "Tenshu Restored" she said as the halls were now fixing themselves and the destruction around Tenshu began to fade away.

Rydia followed Riko. "Riko my dear, when would you like to begin your training with lightning?" she asked her.

Jean looked at Yumiko. It was funny because she had a similar ability. That had to run in their family, because each generation was different. She said nothing as she looked at Alastor and Yumiko.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:40 pm
Riko watched it and sighed kind of happily but then sad at the same time. "Well that works..." She said softly, looking at Lunia. She knew Lunia wanted to help so bad and Keliah was hogging all of the work that she knew Lunia could help on. She looked at Rydia and smiled a little. "Once Nephilis is done with me... I need to kind of get used to everything first, Rydia."  

Maha clone

xLulie

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:42 pm
((WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!))

Lunia looked at Keliah when she touched her, feeling all the pain go away made her smile at Keliah. "Thank you very much... i can work harder now..." she said as she continued what she was doing, whilst watching Keliah's move fix almost everything anyway. Lunia was only helping slightly, looking at Riko she nodded as they made a great team with the effort they did together. When she called Lunia good she smiled and shrugged. "Your good yourself, Riko..." she said gently, as they continues with their team work.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:46 pm
Keliah looked at Lunia and Riko. "Stop" she said as the progression stopped. She looked at them. "We can do this together...we're both telekinetics so we can do it together" she told her. Keliah lifted two walls with ease as they were now bound together.

Rydia looked at Riko. She smiled. "Okay darling, well if you need me, you'll know where I'll be" she told her as she walked into a field as she sat down.

Amara was in the palace, looking for diary entries or anything that she could find. She found Monet's diary as she put it in a bag. She then went to the library to do some research on Alastor and the four forces he wanted.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:56 pm
"I guesst that's it then." Kessaris said watching Riko and her new family vanish right before his eyes. "Nothing left for me to do but await mom and dad's departure..." He sighs and looks at the mess Alastor had created. "Things are just going to go downhill from here. I can feel it..." He closes his eyes and teleports back to Shale with Ricky with him.

~~~

"Wow." Nephilis said watching the team go to work. "It's like Charlie's Angels. I guess that my duty is done from here on out. Happy to be serving under you Riko." Nephilis raises a thumb to her, signifying his appreaciation and concurrent dedication. "The kids are going to erase us from the map Samara. You know that?"

~~~

"Fine." Alastor looks away. "You can teach me waht you want, but it better be worth it. I've wasted my time on way to many things lately...." His eyes catch Jean and he asks,"What power related to aura taking did you once have?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:03 pm
Jean looked at Alastor and thought for a second. "My ability didnt depend on aure either" she told him. "I HAD the ability of a power switch" she told him. She looked into the distance. "It seems to differ as the generations progress, because my mother could take abilites permanently from a single touch and even kill" she told him. "Now my children can actually draw aura, but its a mutation that occured while I was pregnant with them" she told him.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:03 pm
Samara wrapped an arm around Nephilis with a smile. "That they will," she agreed. "But if they can all work like this throughout the next twenty years or more, then that might just be a good thing." She pressed a kiss to Neph's cheek. "Besides. It'd be nice to raise this little one in a time of peace."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games