Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:03 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan stepped in front of Ravin, who was on the couch.
"Like I said Hunter I did not want this. I'm still not sure I do. I'm seventeen!" He growled and turned on his heels to walk out of the house but Hunter was hissing at him. He jumped in front of him.

All of his anger was running through him and bubbling over. But Veronica stepped in the way.
"Move,"

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:26 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter narrowed his eyes at Ravin and her outburst. He looked at Veronica, ignoring the snack for a moment. "The woman who gave birth to my brother and myself is dead. We consumed her from the inside out. My Mother is the woman who raised us after the "brood mare" was killed. You generally don't impregnate the woman you love." he glared at Dylan but refrained from attacking him. He didn't want to aggitate Ravin because it could aggitate the creature inside her and that could be potentially disaterous. Then Dylan got into Veronica's face. That was it, he wasn't tolerating this brat anymore. He moved fluidly around Veronica and had Dylan against the wall, his sharp nails dug into his stomach and neck and he barred his fangs fully intending to rip Dylan's throat out.  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:12 am
Ravin Black

User ImageShe darted her eyes to Veronica. "You're the only one who can calm him," she reasoned.

Meanwhile, Ravin was calm. She knew what she knew. Yelling was bad for the child. She'd wait until Hunter regained his composure to tell him.

This was no ordinary child. She saw Hunter. He was nothing like the child inside of her. Emily Rose pulsed with her own warmth. Hunter was devoid of warmth. And how could the child send thoughts and dreams to her? It was something. She was going on that alone.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:01 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:41 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan didn't listen to Hunters reasoning towards Veronica. He didn't give a flying ******** who's mother he killed or whatever.

Hunter moved around Veronica and Dylans lips almost turned up in a smirk, that is, until he was pushed against the wall behind him. Nails were digging into his stomach, and it felt like knives. Dylan growled and his hands pushed against him. But Hunter was much stronger there wasn't much he could do.
And he didn't want to upset Ravin or the baby but... it was hard not to do anything.
He growled, deep in his throat and snapped at Hunter with his fangs.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:45 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"Oh," Her voice broke off. That made sense actually. But didn't that mean that his dad like, cheated on his mother and ... woah. Okay, too much to think about for now. She'd ask Hunter about it later, maybe.
"I will not move," She growled back at Dylan. She fully intended on going after him herself but Hunter was already at it. He had him shoved up against the wall and looked ready to kill him.

Ravin was calm, but telling Veronica she was the only one who could calm Hunter. It was true so far,
She rolled her eyes, "You're lucky you're preggers or I would let him go for it," Her voice was soft, and she didn't fully mean that. But Dylan pissed her off sometimes. As did many people.

Veronica lept over to Hunter and Dylan and placed her hand on Hunters shoulder. She leaned in to look into his eyes, that were burning into his feirce color and away from his blues. "Hunter, please, stop,"

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:02 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:23 pm
question

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:23 pm
||Just waiting for dear Demo to post. Don't wanna go on without her. OH! And I'm leaving for karate now. cya!||  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:25 pm
~yeahhh i figured lol. i meant to hit the ! button but yeahh =] ands byes~  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:28 pm
(( Sorry guys >.< I just got home, I'm working on it. Have fun at Karate Evo! And many huges toto you Sam I hope you feel better. ))

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:37 pm
||no apologies needed lovely. its chill||
||ands, thankies babe! ill be okay...||

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:40 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter looked at Veronica when she placed a hand on his shoulder. He shook his head slowly and growled again. Looking back at Dylan he narrowed his eyes. "We need to get along, for Ravin's well being. Until she has this child safely we need to work together to male sure she is comfortable and safe." Hunter wanted nothing more than to kill the anoyance that had put his little sister in potential danger but she came first before his rage. Which meant he couldn't kill the snack. He let him down and stood next to Veronica.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:56 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"I agree," Dylan was dropped and he stepped around the power couple to sit by Ravin on the couch.
"You seem to know more about this than I do Hunter. Is it still okay for Ravin and Veronica to go off shopping?" That way he could talk to Hunter.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:59 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica nodded in agreement and slid her hand down his arm to hold his hand. She watched, more like glared, at Dylan as he walked by them to sit by Ravin. She turned her body to face them and sighed.
She still really wanted to go shopping. Plus, "Ravin could probably use something to relive stress ya know? Shoppings good for that."

||both suck a** posts>.<||  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games