Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:53 pm
Proberly 2 out of 7/8 people that posted (Proberly 10 if you count myself and Notte)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:46 pm
Yea... I read three of his posts and ran outta that Guild like a Bat outta hell.

Laaaaaaame...  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:47 pm
Like a bat outa... The Chapel?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:53 pm
Where did I put my snare drum?  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

A5116278

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:16 am
That would be a good song in an RE musical and we should post a parody in the RE musical topic.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:10 pm
Hey guys, sorry if this looks like spam but I posted a story idea for a resident evil RP in the theatre subforum, just wanted extra feedback. Would appreciate it if you posted some feedback on it In its thread.

Chibi-Teddo
I've been having this one floating around in my head for a bit. I miss the good old days of wandering around in a labryinthine setting not knowing what lies around the next corner. So here goes.

Title: It doesn't really matter yet xD

Scenery: The setting is an abandoned "super hive" which acted as the central hub of all umbrella R&D. It is a vast maze of dark corridors and "sputtering" flourescent lights ( you know what I mean... the broken lights that blink on and off?). Anyway, the place is several times larger than the original Hive, and houses much more disturbing things...

Story: (This is non-cannon) Several years after the outbreak, the majority of the world is dead. Umbrella is gone (or so you think ~ possible company involvement depending on how story unravels, I'm still thinking it over.), too incompetent to mantain an effective quarantine against the ever-evolving creatures spawned by the T-virus. Most of the STARS members are dead, lost in the desperate struggle to survive. The few remaining, along with a band of other survivors (regular people, military, or what not. Any kind of survivor) have been searching through abandoned umbrella facilities searching for a solution. And then one came. After weeks spent hacking the computer in the Hive under Raccoon City, they have discovered a glimmer of hope. A Super Hive, far larger than this one, may hold a cure. It had only been completed shortly before the events of Resident Evil, and houses even more advanced mutations of the T-virus. The files indicate that these mutations were capable of producing a highly potent anti-virus, which could effectively eradicate the T-virus. The RP begins with your group entering the area above this Super Hive (haven't decided where I want it to be. Possible ideas: under a mountain, desert, glacier, etc. Glacier might be fun... icy doom xD) The ultimate goal: to reach the bottom level of the facility and find the cure.

Character Ideas: Considering the involvement of Alice as an NPC. I definitely want to develop a whole new set of enemies for this. Much stronger, faster, smarter, and having more "powers". Some RPers can use STARS members, others can make regular people. Characters can be from the game or not, I'm not too picky. I definitely call dibs on Jill though ( my favorite!! xD )

Let me know what you think, I'd like feedback before I make this. Also, please tell me whether you think some kind of dice system or dialogue system should be used ( dialogue system is when I take on the role of NPCs and tell you what happens. You say you take a punch at someone, I say if the punch connects, etc. This is opposed to the open book system where everyone just adds a paragraph of the story at their own discretion)

Chibi-Teddo

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:26 pm
Guess who's birthday it is today.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:47 pm
God? Jesus? George w. Bush? Fidel Castro? Bio's? Wesker's? That homeless guy who shouts random biblical bullshit?

If it's yours, Happy Birthday.  

Elliot Salem

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:57 pm
I'm pretty sure the homeless guy is the only other possibility, but yes it is my birthday.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:11 pm
Unless you, Kaworu, ARE a homeless guy!

Happy Birthday anyway.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:42 am
Happy Birthday, Kaworu!!!

4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:09 am
Happy late B-day! biggrin  

BabyOil

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:16 am
Uh...happy birthday?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:09 pm
Happy Birthday sir and i hope it's a good one.  

A5116278

Vankala

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:34 pm
Happy Birthday! Yay for November babies! blaugh  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games