Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:07 pm
Yajuu approached a group of school desks. "Don't worry about it. No attack made against the village ever makes it past the gate, so the construction people around here don't have much to do anyways. Now then," Yajuu pointed his hand at the desks and suddenly a tremendous burst of hair blasted them all the way to the back of the room. "The "Gale Surge" technique should serve you well in terms of defense, but only blasts objects within three feet of your reach, so it has to be used at practically point-blank range." He tossed her the scroll for it. "I think you'll find this one a little more difficult to master though."

Boufuu Kyouzuu no Jutsu (Gale Surge)
Description: A defensive jutsu at best. The user distils the air around him or her with his or her chakra and at the exact moment of attack releases a large burst of air. The blast of wind goes out three feet and knocks a victim back at least five feet and can stop projectiles. It is a defensive move that is usually used when the user is caught off guard. The wind can only be released in one direction however, and a cool down period of three posts is required before it can be used again.

((Welcome to the Genin level techniques. Even with your class advantage, its three posts to learn these.))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:18 pm
Akiha then caught the scroll, looked at Yajuu, then at the desks. "I've got to learn this jutsu" She then said opening the scroll and begining to read it. After she read it she placed it with the others, turned to a desk, formed the handsigns, and held her hand out "Boufuu Kyouzuu no Jutsu." After she said it nothing happened. "He wasn't kidding" Akiha then thought.

((Post: 1/4))

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:26 pm
Akiha then sighed and lowered her head. "Ok" she started raising her head back up. "Let's try this again." Akiha then formed the handsigns again and held her hand out aiming at the desk. "Boufuu Kyouzuu no Jutsu" she then said. Yet again nothing happened "...Oh man" Akiha then mumbled.

((Post: 2/4 Gtg be back on later.))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:37 pm
Akiha then rested her chin on her fist and began to think. Why couldn't she execute this jutsu? Then she had an idea. "I got it." Akiha said with a snap of her fingers. "I'll use more chakra" She then began to form the the handsign and aim at the desk. "Boufuu Kyouzuu no Jutsu" She then said with a more serious tone than before. This time the desk moved, not much, but it moved.

((Post: 3/4))

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:41 pm
Akiha then smirked. She knew she was getting closer to getting a better hang of this jutsu. "Ok, One more time should do it." Akiha said taking in a deep breathe and forming the handsigns. "Boufuu Kyouzuu no Jutsu" She then said sternly as the desk flew further back. "Yes"

((Post: 4/4))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:17 am
Yajuu give a slight nod of approval. "Alright, the next is a bit more practical line of defense." Suddenly a whirlwind summoned itself around his body. He had to raise his voice over the roaring wind. "This should protect you from almost all angles at the same time, very useful against multiple attackers." The wind died out and he tossed Akiha the scroll. "It looks difficult, but it shouldn't be too hard to learn once you give it a few tries."

Kaze no Yoroi (Armor of Wind)
Description: The user utilizes his chakra and the wind around him to create a whirlwind around himself. The wind forms a circle around the user, five feet in radius, so ten feet in diameter. The wind picks up debris and acts as armour for the user. The wind armour lasts for five posts. Debris on the ground strengthens the armour and projectiles thrown towards the wind also become part of the armour. A taijutsu user is useless against the armour. A genin who gets caught in the wind will become part of the armour, Chuunin will be knocked back five feet, and a Jounin will be knocked back two feet. An elemental jutsu is useless against the armour, but if one is used against the armour it weakens it greatly. Two posts after an elemental jutsu is used against the Kaze no Yoroi the armour is dispelled.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:33 pm
Akiha then grabbed the scroll, nodded, and began to read through it. After a few moments of reading she put the scroll down with the others. "Ok here I go." Akiha then said performing the handsigns. "Kaze no Yoroi" she then said. Akiha then waited a moment...but nothing happened. Then with a sigh she said "Great...just great."

((Post: 1/4))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:37 pm
Akiha then sighed d shook her head. She knew it wasn't going to be easy learning all of these jutsus but she was determined and wasn't going to give up. "Ok here goes...Again" Akiha then said forming the handsigns again "Kaze no Yoroi." She then felt a slight breeze on her face. "I'm getting closer."

((Post: 2/4))

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:41 pm
Akiha then paused for a moment to think. Maybe she wasn't doing something right? Or maybe she wasn't using enough chakra like before. "Hmmmm Ok then. Here I go again." She then said forming the handsigns for a third time. "Kaze no Yoroi" Akiha then said as a small funnel began to surround her but faded away. She then slightly smiled "alright then, one more time should do it."

((Post: 3/4))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:50 pm
Akiha then took in a deep breathe and relaxed. "Ok, this time i'll get this right." She then said forming the handsigns hopefully for the final time. "Kaze no Yoroi" Akiha then said as a funnel began to swirl around her. "Yes" she cheered to herself as the wind faded away.

((Post: 4/4))

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:30 pm
((OMJ I jus realised i've been doing one extra post for no reason sweatdrop i'm so dumb))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:50 pm
Yajuu kept an eye on Akiha's progress. "Hmm...I think five more jutsu should be enough. Alright, the next one is the Air Pocket Burst. It's very useful for distracting, or for even moving an enemy." Yajuu snapped his fingers and a sudden burst of air popped next to Akiha to knock her off balance. "When you're able to do it at a twenty meter radius, you'll have mastered it." He tossed her the scroll.

Fuuton: Shinkuutai Naihatsu (Wind Element: Air Pocket Bursts)
Description: Focusing on the air around them, the user is capable of causing parts of the wind to “burst” suddenly, causing anything nearby to be knocked aside. The burst does not do any damage however, and its primary purpose is to interrupt and leave the enemy open for further attacks. However the bursts can only be created within a twenty metre radius of the user and only at spots they are able to see.

((It's alright. lol))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:06 pm
Akiha then stumbled but quickly caught her balance. She then caught the scroll and thought to herself. "This jutsu would definitely come in handy." Akiha then read the scroll and sat it down with the others once she was finished. She then began to form the needed handsigns "Fuuton: Shinkuutai Naihatsu." Akiha said as she snapped her fingers, but nothing happened.

((Post: 1/3))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:18 pm
Akiha then sighed. She knew she wasn't going to get it right on the first try but it would have been great if she did. "Second attempt" Akiha said forming the handsigns again. "Fuuton: Shinkuutai Naihatsu" she said as she snapped her fingers, but still nothing happened.

((Post: 2/3))

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:22 pm
Akiha then bawled her hands up into fists and clinched her teeth. She was going to get this right. Akiha then quickly began to form the handsigns once more. "Fuuton: Shinkuutai Naihatsu" Akiha said as she then snapped her fingers hoping something would happen. A Sudden burst of air then popped beside Yajuu trying to knock him off balance.

((Post: 3/3))

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games