Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2649 2650 2651 2652 2653 2654 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:58 am
Oh my god. I just realized the Warcraft movie had a trailer and set release date. Since I couldn't play the games ever, I've been reading the manga here and there, and waiting for the movie for at least two and a half years by now. Today is a great day. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:27 pm
Phoenix Paladin
Oh my god. I just realized the Warcraft movie had a trailer and set release date. Since I couldn't play the games ever, I've been reading the manga here and there, and waiting for the movie for at least two and a half years by now. Today is a great day. biggrin

Wait, there is a warcraft manga?  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:05 pm
Pardon me, but does anyone have extra bundles or items that they don't want from the winter RIGS received in Lake Kindred? I'd be glad to take them if it's alright. Just thought I'd ask is all.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:39 pm
delasislas
Phoenix Paladin

Wait, there is a warcraft manga?

Yeah. There are several different series all published by TokyoPop, but I forget which one I read a while ago. I lost it in the move 4 years ago... But if you just search it up on Amazon then you can find a bunch of them.  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:53 am
Princess Zelda21
Pardon me, but does anyone have extra bundles or items that they don't want from the winter RIGS received in Lake Kindred? I'd be glad to take them if it's alright. Just thought I'd ask is all.

I have a few of the RIGs that'll probably just sit in my inventory forever.
I don't bother opening them because they don't contain anything for my base (and even if they did my luck is horrid and I'd never end up with anything good), I really only keep them because I'm a hoarder and can't bear to just sell them.
I'll dump what I've got into a trade for you, better that they get some good use over just sitting around indefinitely.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:58 am
Queen Spazzy
Princess Zelda21

I don't bother opening them because they don't contain anything for my base (and even if they did my luck is horrid and I'd never end up with anything good), I really only keep them because I'm a hoarder and can't bear to just sell them.
I'll dump what I've got into a trade for you, better that they get some good use over just sitting around indefinitely.

Ah, I see what you mean. Sometimes finding items you like to keep is pretty tough I guess. Thank you for the items Spazzy. I'm sure I'll find a good use for them. Looks like I'll definitely be having fun making outfits and characters with these neat things. ^_^*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:11 am
Princess Zelda21
Queen Spazzy
Princess Zelda21

Ah, I see what you mean. Sometimes finding items you like to keep is pretty tough I guess. Thank you for the items Spazzy. I'm sure I'll find a good use for them. Looks like I'll definitely be having fun making outfits and characters with these neat things. ^_^*

You're welcome~
I don't like letting things go to waste, so I'm more than happy to pass them along to someone who actually wants them.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:15 am
Staying in bed while everyone else has to go to school is niiiiiice |3

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:46 pm
Queen Spazzy
Princess Zelda21
Queen Spazzy
Princess Zelda21

You're welcome~
I don't like letting things go to waste, so I'm more than happy to pass them along to someone who actually wants them.

Yeah, I hear you there. If you end up with any more that you don't want, just send 'em to me. ^_^*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:01 am
NOOOOO, I missed a day on the christmas event!!!!!  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:49 pm
Queen Spazzy

Hey Spazzy! I'm still waiting for you to accept the trade request! Just thought I'd remind you in case you forgot!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:31 am
emotion_zombie  

NecHocNecIllud

Shameless Exhibitionist

36,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:33 am
Princess Zelda21
Queen Spazzy

Hey Spazzy! I'm still waiting for you to accept the trade request! Just thought I'd remind you in case you forgot!

Sorry 'bout that, I got off the computer not long after I sent it and just got on for the day. ^^;
Thanks for reminding me, though! I was intensely worried I'd forget, Gaia isn't consistent on pushing notices when I have a trade that I started waiting on me to accept.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:40 am
delasislas
NOOOOO, I missed a day on the christmas event!!!!!

Aww, that sucks!
I'm waiting to find out what the be all, end all item is gonna be before I even open anything, but if I'm not interested in it, I may be able to give up my box from your missing day.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:55 am
Caroling in Back Alley Bargains.
Lex says something along the lines of "Oh, a carol, no one has ever sung one to me before!"
It's just like, are you... Are you sure, Lex?
You may need to see a doctor about short term memory loss, I've been by here over a dozen times now.

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2649 2650 2651 2652 2653 2654 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games