Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2649 2650 2651 2652 2653 2654 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:18 pm
R P R Yeah I like acronyms :3  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:19 pm
Welcome Fenri!!! I hope you have an awesome time here at the Roleplay Refuge!! What kind of roleplaying do you like? What are your characters like?

Oh My God, who has ever heard of an anime called Bokasatu Tenshi Dokuru-chan? LOLOLOLOLOL It's hilarious!! I just found it on zomganime.com. I thought it was a previous series to Burst Angel, but wow, I was sooo wrong. The first two minutes and there's some weird 'future andgel' girl clubbing the heads off of people! LOLOL Blood everywhere!! It's frikin AWESOME!!

BlackCandy705

Cooking Sherry

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:45 pm
Ergh.. say wha...? xD

RPR, got'cha. *Adds it to my list.*

Let's see... I like all types of Role Plays... except the stereotypical vampire, bandage, slave Role Plays... newbish things like that. @w@

My main character, Fenris, is insane! =D

I also have a detective, Sapphira Hiro.

And a Bleach 12th Captain, Touku Nakamura.

Annnnd~ ...

Annnnnnd...

Oh! Adelaide Arisu! Who is just sweet and lovely, but really naive to picking sides. She had a hard time picking between good and evil sometimes and is easy to trick... xD

And and... Yuki Kisaragi! A very sexy chick whom can transform into a kitty with a downside that, when she does, her clothes don't just poofy away. This way, when she turns back, she's naked... xD It's fun to play her with a bunch of boys.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:00 pm
Hello! Hello!

How is everyone tonight?  

Kikiama

BlackCandy705

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:24 pm
Fenris___Fenrir
Ergh.. say wha...? xD

RPR, got'cha. *Adds it to my list.*

Let's see... I like all types of Role Plays... except the stereotypical vampire, bandage, slave Role Plays... newbish things like that. @w@

My main character, Fenris, is insane! =D

I also have a detective, Sapphira Hiro.

And a Bleach 12th Captain, Touku Nakamura.

Annnnd~ ...

Annnnnnd...

Oh! Adelaide Arisu! Who is just sweet and lovely, but really naive to picking sides. She had a hard time picking between good and evil sometimes and is easy to trick... xD

And and... Yuki Kisaragi! A very sexy chick whom can transform into a kitty with a downside that, when she does, her clothes don't just poofy away. This way, when she turns back, she's naked... xD It's fun to play her with a bunch of boys.

*claps* Awesome!

LOLOLOLOL That sounds like fun....lolol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:27 pm
woaahh...
I just spent a lot of gold .__.
But I really liked the Death Whisper item...  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:52 pm
yeah, well your avi looks awesome now. i bought two omfg boxes the other day and got a magical pink gift box and a skeleton! i'm keeping the skeleton locked away in my closet, but i sold the giftbox and bought a drome egg. exciting. now i just need to wait for it to evolve....then my plan will be complete!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:00 pm
:'?  

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:03 pm
Greece has left me with some inactivity, so you'll all just have to pardon my lacking participation in PS. Sorry.

As Acebirchy will probably not any time soon go to the dormitory (which is good because I'm in another country using an internet cafe for this), just assume that good ol' Lite is smoking up the dorm-room with the window's cracked (wiiiide open. x3 ).

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:49 am
XD thats gotta be breaking sooo many rules to be smoking in the dorms. Hi Fen-Fen!. I've got something similar to your cat girl, but there ancient spirits and what not. But have a look around at all the RPs and stuff and see what yah like biggrin

And for my own curiosity. Would there be any interest in a Dinotopia RP at all?? >_>  

The Many Voices

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:46 am
Like Lite would know rules if they bit him in the a** and got him expelled. :'?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:02 am
PS is kind of humourous for me. Me and Yoders characters keep missing each other. I has 40k spare. May invest in a second envelope or something else.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:42 am
Why am I listening to groups such as Aqua and Toy-Box? confused  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:21 am
Trowa The Fearless
Why am I listening to groups such as Aqua and Toy-Box? confused
Did you skip your medication today or something?  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kikiama

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:08 pm
He tickles in my tummy,
He's so yummy yummy,
hey, you should get a best friends too,
My Best Friend.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2649 2650 2651 2652 2653 2654 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games