Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2653 2654 2655 2656 2657 2658 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:44 pm
I'm freaking out over my computer animation final. My future is partially dependent on this class since I want to major in animation and art, but I can't get my model to walk properly, and I need to basically make a 30 second animation in one day at this point.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:06 pm
Phoenix Paladin
I'm freaking out over my computer animation final. My future is partially dependent on this class since I want to major in animation and art, but I can't get my model to walk properly, and I need to basically make a 30 second animation in one day at this point.

3D modeling, I'm guessing?
What's going wrong?

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:32 pm
Queen Spazzy
Phoenix Paladin

What's going wrong?

Yep! I made a 3D model over something called a "CAT System" which basically allows you to move it and walk it however. But mine is a centipede, and I made every leg separately from the body. So now whenever I press the button to walk, the entire body is left behind but the legs keep walking forward, and the body glitches so you get this wide and thin thread that is pulled from the head to the back legs. I showed it to my teacher today, and she and I tried EVERYTHING, and nothing worked. She told me to just leave it as is and finish my animation with it like that since there isn't anything we can do, and she won't take points off for it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:37 pm
Phoenix Paladin
Queen Spazzy
Phoenix Paladin

What's going wrong?

Yep! I made a 3D model over something called a "CAT System" which basically allows you to move it and walk it however. But mine is a centipede, and I made every leg separately from the body. So now whenever I press the button to walk, the entire body is left behind but the legs keep walking forward, and the body glitches so you get this wide and thin thread that is pulled from the head to the back legs. I showed it to my teacher today, and she and I tried EVERYTHING, and nothing worked. She told me to just leave it as is and finish my animation with it like that since there isn't anything we can do, and she won't take points off for it.

That's good, at least!
I've only used AutoDesk's Maya software for animating.
My only guess is you've got a point in your rigging that thinks it's supposed to be stationary the whole time (or doesn't think it's part of the whole, perhaps) which makes the model deform while everything else works like it should.
Good news is everything else works like it should, though!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

NecHocNecIllud

Shameless Exhibitionist

36,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:41 am
biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:28 am
emotion_zombie  

NecHocNecIllud

Shameless Exhibitionist

36,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:09 pm
I was feeling awesome today.
Finished the second turtle (Raph, this time) and was gonna take a break for a bit (because my fingers and hands are suffering horribly from my constant crocheting).
Actually get around to making some digital art again for the first time since I quit college.
And I can't get my tablet to work properly.
So now my BH6 ideas are bust and I don't know if I'll be doing digital art, well, ever again, because honestly I can't afford a new tablet and my current one is no better than a mouse if I can't get the drivers for my pressure sensitivity to work.
I'm about ready to cry.
Back to turtles, I guess...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:24 am
emotion_zombie  

NecHocNecIllud

Shameless Exhibitionist

36,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:42 pm
*Sets a fire then scuttles away*

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:47 pm
Good grief, I don't think I'm having much luck selling a few unwanted items from my inventory at all. Yes, it's still me, Mama Zelda. I'm staying with this second original nameless Jedi Knight character look until further notice. Still no name for her though. Hmm... what to do with those unwanted items? I ain't putting them in Dumpster Dive, I just want to sell the ones I don't want to keep is all.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:35 pm
Princess Zelda21
Good grief, I don't think I'm having much luck selling a few unwanted items from my inventory at all. Yes, it's still me, Mama Zelda. I'm staying with this second original nameless Jedi Knight character look until further notice. Still no name for her though. Hmm... what to do with those unwanted items? I ain't putting them in Dumpster Dive, I just want to sell the ones I don't want to keep is all.

What if you combined letters of your first name with your middle or last name?
I dunno,it is an idea in hopes one pops up in your head.x.x

Have you tried the exchange?
Like make a thread where you are selling this and that or willing to trade for another item? ><;  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:37 pm
On another note,I accidently created a jump suit with the shirt and pants I have on.owo;  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:00 am
Yuki_Windira
Princess Zelda21

Like make a thread where you are selling this and that or willing to trade for another item? ><;

Hmm, maybe. I could just go through random names while starting a new game on "Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic" for Xbox at some point and see what I come up with. Yes, I've tried the exchange. Unfortunately, nobody's wanting to buy the items I'm wanting to get rid of. I'm kinda stuck on what to do now.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:04 pm
Princess Zelda21
Yuki_Windira
Princess Zelda21

Hmm, maybe. I could just go through random names while starting a new game on "Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic" for Xbox at some point and see what I come up with. Yes, I've tried the exchange. Unfortunately, nobody's wanting to buy the items I'm wanting to get rid of. I'm kinda stuck on what to do now.

It is a start. 3nodding

x-x; Doh...  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:07 pm
Princess Zelda21

If any of them have a sellback value, you might try just doing that?
Might not be as lucrative as selling them to another user, but it'll get them out of your inventory and give you a little bit of gold in exchange.
I do it a lot with nearly worthless things that I can't be bothered to put up in my shop. ^^;

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2653 2654 2655 2656 2657 2658 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games