Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2655 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:43 pm
Princess Zelda21
NecHocNecIllud
Princess Zelda21
Well, I'm sure someone would want them. I'm still trying to get a few things from off my list, which is sorta why I'm selling them to begin with. I don't plan on keeping them anyhow.

Best of luck.

Thanks, Nec. The items I'm wanting to sell are none I really like. They're horror themed and just not really something I'd keep. I'm still not able to sell them or know anyone who'd want them. Hmm...

It's too bad Halloween is so far off!
I bet they'd be a big hit during that season.
If you hold onto them until then you might be able to make more off them, actually...
But don't hold me to that, market trends can be fickle, especially if the items get re-released!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:00 pm
Queen Spazzy
Princess Zelda21
NecHocNecIllud
Princess Zelda21
Well, I'm sure someone would want them. I'm still trying to get a few things from off my list, which is sorta why I'm selling them to begin with. I don't plan on keeping them anyhow.

Best of luck.

Thanks, Nec. The items I'm wanting to sell are none I really like. They're horror themed and just not really something I'd keep. I'm still not able to sell them or know anyone who'd want them. Hmm...

It's too bad Halloween is so far off!
I bet they'd be a big hit during that season.
If you hold onto them until then you might be able to make more off them, actually...
But don't hold me to that, market trends can be fickle, especially if the items get re-released!

I bet they would be too. The items I want to get rid of are Hellish Envoy and Midnight Voodoo Doll. Still not sure what I'd sell them for. What do you think Spazzy?  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:08 pm
Princess Zelda21
I bet they would be too. The items I want to get rid of are Hellish Envoy and Midnight Voodoo Doll. Still not sure what I'd sell them for. What do you think Spazzy?

If they're not selling, you might just hold onto them for a few weeks and try again.
I usually just check the mp pricing to figure out what I want to sell or buy for.
I think usually selling on the exchange people expect to get the items cheaper than they would buying off the market.
I'm often willing to pay a little more to people I actually know when I trade over buying from strangers on the market, but I don't think many people are like that. ^^;

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:19 pm
Thanks to my allergies, I've been huddled on my bed blowing my nose all night, reading Game of Thrones for the first time. My nose is raw, but at least I won't lose it to the bitter winter...  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

NecHocNecIllud

Shameless Exhibitionist

36,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:50 pm
My cat is dying.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:15 pm
NecHocNecIllud
My cat is dying.

gonk hope for nine lives still? I'm sorry though.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

NecHocNecIllud

Shameless Exhibitionist

36,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:35 am
Queen Spazzy
Princess Zelda21

If they're not selling, you might just hold onto them for a few weeks and try again.
I usually just check the mp pricing to figure out what I want to sell or buy for.
I think usually selling on the exchange people expect to get the items cheaper than they would buying off the market.
I'm often willing to pay a little more to people I actually know when I trade over buying from strangers on the market, but I don't think many people are like that. ^^;

Things generally do sell faster and for higher at the right seasonal time.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:09 pm
There is a volunteer thing called COASST, where they get people to walk up and down the beaches looking for dead birds for data. I want to do it, but the page to participate says that I have to sign a contract to walk a beach at least once a month. I don't really have a problem with walking the beach, but having a contract is kind of odd.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:18 pm
delasislas
There is a volunteer thing called COASST, where they get people to walk up and down the beaches looking for dead birds for data. I want to do it, but the page to participate says that I have to sign a contract to walk a beach at least once a month. I don't really have a problem with walking the beach, but having a contract is kind of odd.

I'd look into it a little bit more. Like if they have a website, then see if they have the terms for the contract stated somewhere. If anybody you know has volunteered for them, too, then feel free to ask them for any information. Best of luck! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:24 pm
Phoenix Paladin
delasislas

I'd look into it a little bit more. Like if they have a website, then see if they have the terms for the contract stated somewhere. If anybody you know has volunteered for them, too, then feel free to ask them for any information. Best of luck! biggrin

Well, my biology teacher is the one that introduced it. They don't have anything on the website stating the contract. I do want to go and try it, but sometimes I end up not having time, school, work, helping my dad.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:28 am
delasislas
Phoenix Paladin
delasislas

Well, my biology teacher is the one that introduced it. They don't have anything on the website stating the contract. I do want to go and try it, but sometimes I end up not having time, school, work, helping my dad.

Just drop by and ask them if you can have a copy to take home for reference and read it at your leisure.
If it's not entirely agreeable, talk to someone to see if you can get a modified contract or do it on a non-contract basis until you're certain you'll have time.
If they say no, then they don't want help as badly as they should.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:12 pm
Ugh, I can't open the Gaia anniversary Bundle 3 in my inventory even though it's been a day after the short event! Anyone else have this problem besides me? I was going to wait a short while, but now it's near impossible to get these new fancy items from this bundle! No fair! -_-*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:56 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Phoenix Paladin
delasislas

Just drop by and ask them if you can have a copy to take home for reference and read it at your leisure.
If it's not entirely agreeable, talk to someone to see if you can get a modified contract or do it on a non-contract basis until you're certain you'll have time.
If they say no, then they don't want help as badly as they should.

I'll ask about that.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:05 pm
Princess Zelda21
Ugh, I can't open the Gaia anniversary Bundle 3 in my inventory even though it's been a day after the short event! Anyone else have this problem besides me? I was going to wait a short while, but now it's near impossible to get these new fancy items from this bundle! No fair! -_-*

I got the items, kinda sad for the paws only users.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Guinea Pig Otaku

Skilled Bloodsucker

10,700 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:43 pm
Guinea pigs are amazing 4laugh My dream in life is to make a guinea pig army.

+1 post  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2655 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games