Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:07 pm
Klara jumped back putting some space between the boy and her when Ben entered.
He had been so worried over her since she had gotten back and wasn’t sure how he felt about the boy.
….She had never asked him….
Everything happened so quickly she hadn’t really spoken to Ben about any of it. At all.
What did he think about all this?

“Hm? Yeah. Everything’s fine!” Klara said cheerfully, wearing a warm smile.
Everything was fine. She was ok, the boy was ok, and Kyoiya would be too.
Klara could tell that Ben was acting more protective over her now.
And she understood, but she felt bad for making him worry about her when she was the one who was supposed to be calming to be around.
“…Yeah. Kyoiya says he’s very calm..so he shouldn’t be too much trouble around here.” Klara explained with a small chuckle remembering how disappointed he was.

Klara left the bedside and made her way over to Ben.
“Before I left…um I wanted to talk to you about something. Remember?”

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:25 pm
"Oh, a journal. ohkay." Lilli mumbled, as Tuesday took the trash can of smoking papers into the bathroom. They must have said something about him that had upset him.
With her legs off the end of the bed, her feet barely reached the floor. She laid back, her back resting on the bed. Her back was sore, but she was getting used to it. The kid would be out of her within the next two days anyway.
"I'm worn out," She breathed, laughing a little.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:31 pm
Ben bit his lip, feeling guilty. How could he forget something she'd said? Oh well.. there was no lying.
"I think...what was it you wanted to talk about? Everything that happened since I found you has been occupying my mind." Ben shrugged, sitting in one of the armed chairs that was in the corner of the room. He pulled her onto his lap.
He felt a little dizzy, still.
"I can feel that this newborn is calm though. We don't need Kyoiya inorder to diagnose that." Ben joked.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:56 pm
Klara didn’t blame Ben for forgetting. A lot had happened since then and she had said it right before leaving. Klara looked down at her hands unsure of how to start this.
“Well…in four days I’ll be eighteen…and well, Lilli’s having her baby tomorrow, I know but after that…. I don’t know maybe…that is, I was wondering if…” Klara paused for a second, composing herself. It always felt a little embarrassing to bring up the wedding and whenever she did butterflies appeared in her stomach

“I’d like to leave the Manor when we get married. For a little while. I don’t want to get married in such a gloomy place.” She finished, clear in what she was saying.
“What do you think? It may be kind of a bad time to leave for a while though…” Klara added, thinking. She only wanted to go to a place where Ben didn’t have to worry so much. Maybe somewhere isolated for some time. Time to relax and forget about all the problems at the Manor a little.

[[Sorry I just gave Lilli a due date like that >_<]]  

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:17 pm
Tuesday got up, without jostling the bed.
"Would you like me to leave?" He asked, seeing as she was tired.

[[dhurrrrrrr..]]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:40 pm
Ben smiled, feeling how she was nervous. It was always weird, having that fluttering feeling of your stomach. Though it was the good kind of nervous, not the bad kind, like right before a test or speech. But the kind of nervous right before you tell someone you love them, or that you're having a baby...
Ben brought himself back to reality.
"Klara, I have no issue with leaving for a while. I perfectly agree that getting married elsewhere would be a good plan; much happier than this hell-hole." Ben said, matter-of-factly.
"We can leave after things are settled with Lilli. She'll have Bou there to help her if anything goes wrong. And after the baby's delivered, nothing looks wrong yet, right?" Ben asked, knowing Klara would see it.

[[I was planning on the baby to be born tomorrow anywayy. Haha ;D ]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:44 pm
Lilli shook her head, no.
"I don't mind you being here. I'd feel less lonely if you stayed." Lilli murmured, starting to fall asleep. She pushed herself up, more onto the bed. When she was fully on the bed, she pulled a pillow close and rested her head on it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:49 pm
[[-_- I don't know what to cosplay as and its killing me...all I can think of is Kairi from kh cuz i have short red hair.....doomed....dooooomed. emo emo ]]  

haruxxx
Crew

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:59 pm
Klara smiled. Ben agreed. She was starting to get excited about it. Where would they go?
She concentrated on his question, thought about the future.
“Oh my gosh the baby’s so cute! Ummm no I don’t see anything wrong.” Klara smiled.
“Soo..where should we go?” Klara asked in a mischievous manner. It had been a while since the last time she felt like being playful. The Manor really was depressing…

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:01 am
[[lawl.
everyone does kairi cosplays.
i wasa n00b and did a stupid easy L cosplay.
-______-;; ]]

Tuesday smiled weakly, moving so Lilli could lay down.
"Alright." He said, almost inaudible.
He lay on his side, tracing circles on her enlarged stomach. He smiled suddenly, gasping.
"I can hear her." He said, his eyes wide with astonishment. He placed both hands on her stomach, and quietly breathed.
"She loves you; more than you know. She absolutely adores you." He breathed, his smile got bigger.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:03 am
[[0: I lurve to cosplay!! I'm being Chrona from Soul Eater this year. <3 Pink hair FTW.

...I have no idea what to post. D; ]]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:34 am
Lilli beamed.
"You can hear her?" Lilli asked, sounding excited.

"You love me baby?" She asked, looking down at her stomach. Like she usually could, Lilli felt Annika move inside her.
"I love you, too." Lilli smiled, tears coming to her eyes. She placed her hand on her stomach and sure enough, their was movement, and Lilli could feel a pressing to her hand.
"I can't wait to see you," Lilli spoke, feeling like a little kid speaking to her imaginary friend.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:36 am
[[if you read this before i'm on again, i'm sorry that i didnt post for you, haru.]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:33 am
[[Ehh I know but I'm at a loss to think of anything else.....plus everyone does kh2 kairi I'd like to go as kh1 Kairi... sweatdrop Does that make it any better? lol. I've never cosplayed before! I went to a manga con and felt like the only ordinary person there! Hahaha. This year my cousin is begging me to dress up with him.]]  

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:26 am
[[ yeah.
cause you need more accessories for the kh1 kairi.

WHAT IF ANNIKA IS LIKE RENESMEE. with the whole showing her thoughts thing. ]]

Tuesday grinned.
"She's too cramped. She says it's uncomfortable. I'd imagine you giving birth tomorrow some time." He said, excited now. A few hours was a short wait. Lilli would be going into labor any minute now.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games