Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:24 pm

Dimitris opened up the back door of the cafe and took out a dry vac from the storage closet taking it with him as he went back through the door.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:12 pm

"Where you taking that thing?" Tae asked whilst rubbing his eyes with the back sides of his soft paws.

00Shoe
Captain

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:45 pm

"Out back to inflate something." He answered plugging in the vac to an outside outlet.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:28 pm

Very curiously Taelyn followed Dimitris outside to see what was going on.

00Shoe
Captain

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:36 pm

Blushing the dragon slipped on the feraligatr shirt over his own broken shirt. "Thank's you two, uhh... My names Shirou.." he said with a smile as he looked at the two furs in front of him. "When do you want the shirt back?" he asked Rocky, padding from one foot to the other nervously. his wings stretched for merely a second, but revealed the black membrane in between the fuzzy red limbs as they fitted within the new shirt.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:36 pm

((Erm, we should set up a time/ date system. I have no clue what time it is sweatdrop ))
Rocky tipped his hat and said, "It's okay, you can keep it. I have a better red and black one with a Typhlosion on it at in...."storage" and I can materiali-" *bzzzzt! Bzzzzzzzt!*Rocky's phone was ringing. He saw that it was his "brother" Japelo. He ignored it and kept talking. " I can materialize anything that I ow- *Poof!*
An older looking brown whippet appeared behind him and snatched the shirt off of his back and hit him over the head with a bamboo practice sword. "Jap was wearing that you lummox!....And answer your cell when we call!" She teleported away. ".....Owch, sensei! Jeez! I didn't know..." He said rubbing his head inbetween the ears.

LimberNimbleShadow

TobiasRedFox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:16 pm

Tobias was now playing with his water, making shapes, blah. Then Tobia' phone rang. "im Hooooooome!!" Then a click sounded. "OhMaiGawd! Oh Mai GAWD! RUN!" Tobias gasped.

Nickodemus Snowfang, A blue wolf furry, walked into the Cafe. Nickodemus was Tobias' brother, in a wierd way, they are so close that all Tobias could remember that they were brothers. Scary huh?

Nick was followed by Septimus Degray Toboe, Aka Seth. Seth was a grey colored fox furry that jsut loved to tease his blood brother.

A third fur walked in. Tobias gasped from his hiding place. It was Silvius Arratez. One more person and the gang as back at the cafe.

Rollo, another wolf furry, with light blond hair walked in after Silvius. They were back.

( Translations:
Septimus: Seventh son of a seventh son
Silvius: Latin for from the forest
Rollo: Famous wolf in latin
Nickodemus: I read it in a book. )
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:24 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rocky waved and greeted the furs that had just walked in. "Hey there! Welcome to the Hightail Cafe!.....Hmmm..." He glanced at Seth. "Uh, do I know you?" he asked
He placed two fingers on the side of his head and said telepathically to Tobias, "Why are you hiding? Reply in thoughts"

LimberNimbleShadow

TobiasRedFox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:58 pm

Tobias blinked. 'Septimus, Nikodemus, Silvius, and Oh god. Rollo! My family..... HIDE MEEEEE!' Tobias thought, hiding under the table.

Septimus smiled. "Yes I dumped water on you." Seth smiled. Seth walked over to the table Tobias was under, and sat down.

"Rollo Snowfang, Nice to meet 'cha!" Rollo smiled his signature smile, before sitting next to Septimus.

" Nickodemus Snowfang, but you can call me nick." The blue wolf furry looked strong and... well... smart... in a cool way. He sat across from Seth

"Silvius Arratez, nice to make the accuaintance." Silvius smiled, sitting across from Rollo. They all began to Kick Tobias.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:07 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"On it!" Rocky said aloud, teleporting to the roof and materializing a mortar firecracker and lighting the fuse, teleporting back into the cafe as it went off. "Distractions, maybe?" He thought to Tobias. "And if that didn't work," He teleported behind Tobais, placed an arm on his shoulder and teleported back to where he was standing. "Than this will." He said, smiling "Rocky LaRouge, the Rouroni wolf. はじめまして! (( Nice to meet you))"

LimberNimbleShadow

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:00 am

"Aw, crud," Mahewa muttered to herself, "there is NO way I'm going to keep all these names straight. Soooo..." She began to point to each fur in turn. "So we have Rollo, Nick, Silvius, some nameless person, Rocky, Shirou, Drew, uh...Yue? And Tobias. And Dimitris, of course," she said with more finality, looking toward the door. "And that other nameless person who went outside. And...Shelva! That was it, Shelva! Wait...was it?"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:51 am

A swift gust of wind and Tobias and Rocky were pounced upon by all four of Tobias' brothers." Damn." Tobias growled. "Hey guys back from wherever you were?!" Tobias smiled, before He and Rocky were lifted u to their feet. "Septimus DeGray, Rollo, Nikodemus,silvius" Everyone was smiling. "This is Rocky, the kitty over thee is Yue, Uhhh. The skulf upstairs is Drew." Tobias smiled, mildly bruised.

TobiasRedFox

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:44 pm

Drew yawned as he walked to the step, carelessly taking a step of the edge and falling stright down the steps...agian. "Sweet mother of Anubis!" He exclaimed as he fell, landing face first in a pool os his own blood.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:12 pm

Tae rushed in, but was too late. He bent down and attempted to help the skulf up.

"Are you okay Drew?" he sounded worried.

00Shoe
Captain

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:18 pm

Twitching a bit, Drew held a paw up, trying to signal he was okay as he slowly sat up to his knees. Unable to talk due the fair amount of pain he was in, the skulf mearly sat there.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games