Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

xLulie

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:06 pm
Lunia looked at Keliah and smiled nodding gently. "I'd like that Keliah..." she said as she slowly put down everything she was lifting. Walking up to Keliah she stood next to her and placed her hands out. "Let's do this together?..." she said, ready to use their telekinesis together so they could rebuild everything faster.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:07 pm
Tenshi stood next to Samara as Lunia and Riko recreated the enterance, he looked at every as they began to sort through their stuff, he walked over toward the soldier who were alert thinking something else was going to happen but for now their was nuthing so he wanted them to help as well. " Those of you who are skilled with the element of earth, I want you to help rebuild the city, help the citizens rebuild their homes, those who posses the ability of Telekinesis and Geokinesis could assit them while the rest of you get the injured to the medical bay." He asked of them and they were happy to follow the orders and set off to do as he asked and if anything was to go wrong he was also their to help. He then walked back over to his mother. "This is going to be a while." He said aloud.  

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:13 pm
Keliah smiled at Lunia. Keliah raised up another building with her left arm and assorted the roof with her right. "Lunia. Maybe I can help train you, well not in fighting, I like to keep that to myself but in telekinesis and other abilities like that" she told her  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:14 pm
Samara nodded. "It will," she agreed. "Let's just hope this is the last of the rebuilding that has to be done for a long, long time." She wrapped her free arm around Tenshi's neck, pulling him to her gently and pressed a kiss to the top of his head. She looked around and saw Morganna walking in with Flip. Flip immediately went to Lunia's side with a smile, wanting to see what he could do to help. Morganna used her control over shadow to engulf and carry away debris like lysosomes.  

The Lacey Bear

xLulie

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:17 pm
Lunia smiled at Keliah, feeling a connection. "Yes... i'd like that... as for fighting, i keep that to myself also..." she said, as she placed her hand in the air, helping aid Keliah's telekineses to spread over a wider area and fix everything quicker. Seeing flip standing at her side made Lunia smiled slightly. "Flip... could you just wait a few minutes so i can finish this off please?... i'll be with you in a second..." she said. Concentrating to much on helping Keliah, showing her powers.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:25 pm
Flip nodded and frowned slightly. "I was just trying to offer my help, too," he said quietly. He walked outside and sat on the front stairs, looking out on all the work that was being done.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:26 pm
Keliah looked at Lunia and smiled. Keliah knew this fight with Alastor would be a rough one, and if one more person could train like she did in the past then it would be good. Keliah was now through. "I think we did good Lunia" she told her. "Whenever you are ready to train, I'll teach you, not only the art of telekinesis but the power of the mind" she told her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:30 pm
Lunia watched as Flip walked off, she felt rather sad, but hearing Keliah's wishes made Lunia nod gently. "Alright... i'm ready whenever you are Keliah..." she said smiling. Looking back at Flip, hoping he would understand that she needed to train and get better for now.  

xLulie

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:34 pm
Keliah nodded. She looked at Flip. "Don't worry Flip, I'll help you with your fire when I'm done with Lunia" she told him. She observed Lunia. "Okay so I know you're a telekinetic, but are you a telepath as well...I mean can you go throug memories,take the mind apart of others? I trained under the best there was, my grandmother" she told her. "The mental determines the physical...some things that I will teach you will change your perspective and may hurt you, but it's your choice if you'd like to continue" she told her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:40 pm
Lunia shook her head, slightly shrugging. "I've never really used my telekinesis, so i don't really know what i can do..." she said, feeling rather embarrassed. She then stood forward a bit and nodded clenching her fists with strength. "I'd like to continue..." she said.  

xLulie

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:41 pm
Flip opened his hand and formed a large fire dragon in the sky. It moved down to the ground, engulfing the debris that Morganna had collected and destroying the trash. "My dad already taught me everything he knew," he said simply, still looking at his dragon. "Everyone just treats me like I'm too little to do anything, and I'm the exact same age as you guys were when this all started." Once the dragon had done its job, it swooped up into the air, dancing around.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:47 pm
Keliah looked over to Flip and saw his display. "Tricks are cool and everything, but who's to say that I couldnt break it down in a matter of seconds...your father was a great man, but how can someone who couldn't control fire, teach you...well if you have any psionic abilities, you can train with us" she told him. She looked back at Lunia. "Okay, well let's start with the basics" she told her. "We'll start with telekenisis" she told her. She pointed at a large boulder as she without hesitation rose it flipped it and threw it a great distance. She then looked at Lunia. "Bring the stone back and don't use the wind" she told her.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:53 pm
Flip rolled his eyes and got up from his seat. He was really beginning to not like Keliah. Walking away, his dragon dispersed like a giant set of fireworks...he had to do something destrustive to keep his annoyance and temper in check.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:53 pm
Lunia looked at Flips technique, her eyes opening widely from amazement slightly. She then looked back at Keliah and smiled nodding as she watched the large boulder fly a great distance. Stepping forwards slightly she placed her hands out and bit her lip with concentration. Her hands let off a bright purple glow as the large boulder lifted into the air, and in a rather quick speed it flew back towards them, Lunia then dropping it gently beside them both. Smiling at Keliah as she placed her hands back to her side. "Well.. any good?" she asked her.  

xLulie

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:04 pm
Keliah looked at her impressed, not paying Flip anymind. "And that's the reason, you'll be seen as a kid..." she said outloud. "NOw Lunia, that was good, but let's try something new. When you get really advanced, you'll be able to rebuild on an atomic scale" she told her. She lifted the stone as it disenegrated before their eyes. "Now...I want you to construct the stone back into place" she told her.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games