Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:22 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter looked at Ravin and nodded his head slowly. "I don't see why there would be a problem as long as she doesn't get worked up." he walked over and crouched down next to Ravin, placing an ear to her stomach to try to hear what it was perhaps doing. All he could bear was the baby's heartbeat and the faint sound of swishing as the baby moved around in the embryonic fluid. It must have been sleeping after all the excitment.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:26 pm
||^^ gonna wait on evo-love(: but i did post in Loved ones for Austin(:||  

samanthaualani

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:12 pm
User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

As Airi was against him in an embrace, he could of sworn he was going to jump straight out of his skin. Never had he been so needy from a kiss. Her body was small, but firm , and her hands against his chest called more to his heart to pounce. Surely this was some dream. God, he didn't want to wake up.

As she cupped his face his body reacted with hers. The pull of her teeth against his bottom lip. She was good, no, more than good. In response he smiled to her as she spoke.

"Oh? So I was right not to kiss you too forwardly, but wrong not to?" He narrowed his eyes and gave her a smirk before she kissed him again. He was falling to pieces, and the kisses started to bring him higher. As she was about to pull away he caught her face with his hand and gently pulled her face to his. His eyes pinned hers and he stared at her with revalation.

"I'm afraid you just branded me a bonded male. After that kiss I don't think I could ever think of another." He broght his lips close to her speaking over them with a breath. Capturing her hand he held it as he kissed her again. Rubbing the top of her hand, his lips moved against hers in closure. His kiss was more confident now.

"Now let's head back before my legs give out on me on this sand. " He winked.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:54 pm
question exclaim  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:55 pm
||Thanks, Sammy! I'll post in a sec. Welcome back, Divin ^^||

Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The way their bodies reacted when close to each other was amazing. Airi actually felt Hideaki's heart speed up just from one kiss. Airi's own body heated up just from that one kiss. Hide pinned his eyes to her and stared at her as if something had just happened.

And so it did.

Airi giggled softly at his words. She let him take her hand and kiss her again. His confidence was rising. She could tell in the closure of the kiss. Her lips were melting under his. This wasn't happening to her. She couldn't believe that she could ever be this full and alive. Each kiss made her drunk, wanting more of his sweet lips.

Hideaki finally pulled away, winking at her. Airi laughed softly and slipped her hand into his. She felt the exact same way. The sand wasn't helping. Each soft step made her think she'd sink. She she did nearly collapse, swaying tipsily on the sand. She dragged Hide down to her side. Airi collapsed in the sand, rolling over onto her stomach in laughter.

"I feel so drunk!" she laughed.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:58 pm
Ravin Black

User Image"Hello, older brother," laughed Ravin, running her fingers through his silky blonde hair. "How does Emily sound? I suppose she's sleeping."

She glanced up at Veronica and smiled slightly. "I like that idea. When do you wanna leave?"

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:02 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan growled in his throat when Hunter touched Ravins stomach. It was a soft, almost so quiet you couldn't hear it. He reached for Ravins hand and squeezed it softly.
"Mmkay." He sighed.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:05 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"Awesome!" Veronica smiled, trying to return her mood to its happier side. She knelt down by Hunter and smiled, placing her hand on Ravins' stomach for a moment. She smiled wider, she never felt so connected...
The glint in her eye showed her wishing for something, something she had never wished for before.
She gasped softly and stood up, removing her hand from her friend.
"Uhm. Whenever you're ready is good for me,"

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:27 pm
Ravin Black

User ImageShe smiled down at her friends, patting Dylan's hand gently. "It's okay, love," she murmured. Ravin slowly rose to her feet, slipping her feet into a pair of flats by the edge of the couch. She smoothed a hand down over her belly and brightened once more to feel that slight bump in it.

"Let's go, Ronnie."

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:51 am
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:18 am
||demo? *echo* *echo* <33||  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:02 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:15 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter rolled his eyes at Dylan's growl, but besides that he ignored it and stood. He had seen exactly the look he was hoping to never see in Veronica but didn't comment on it. They could talk latter. He smiled and hugged Veronica for a moment, kissing her cheek softly and then giving his long time freind a hug. "You guys go have fun, just don't stress yourself to much Ravin." he never felt like her older brother as much as he did right now. He sighed and grinned at the two girls.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:26 pm
|wow. I haven't posted since like a few pages. I'm still reading the rp though. I love everyone's character.|

MistressInTheWinterCoat

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:35 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica shook off the weird feeling from earlier and looked around absently for a moment.
Hunter hugged Ravin and lectured her about stress. "Oh blah blah blah. She'll be shopping with me. No stress. 'kay?" She turned to kiss Hunter on the lips before taking Ravins hand and pulling her away from Dylan.
Once outside she smiled and beamed at the girl, a bit jealous- Almost.
"Okay, so this means you and Dylan are getting married sooner I suppose?"

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games