Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Post your picture/ random pictures/dream avatars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:29 am
Well you're actually very wrong there Sapphire as you can definitely buy Naruto manga in the UK. You just have to find a retailer that stocks manga other than tokyopop. In Reading there's a store called Blackwell's who sell manga as well as anime models/figures. And if you don't have any in your area there's always www.amazon.co.uk who stock loads of manga imported from the US. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:46 pm
Tokioka
Well you're actually very wrong there Sapphire as you can definitely buy Naruto manga in the UK. You just have to find a retailer that stocks manga other than tokyopop. In Reading there's a store called Blackwell's who sell manga as well as anime models/figures. And if you don't have any in your area there's always www.amazon.co.uk who stock loads of manga imported from the US. 3nodding

Hmm...where have I heard about Blackwell's book shop before....
Anyway, I can only find certain manga's in WHSmith and they have very little -_-;; And no Naruto insight, but only Case Closed, Yu-Gi-Oh and some other manga's I've never heard of ¬_¬
And I don't really want to buy stuff from the net...
Guess I'll hve to wait till the library has some ninja

` T a p i o c a `

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:36 pm
Ah!

Sapphire has never seen Kakashi gaiden then?! @_<

If I can find it on my computer, I must send it to you. ><

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh Emm Eff Gee!! Lookie!

Sin's comic collection is too big to post all at once.

o_o'

Contains..

44 comics that I have not yet posted.

xD

Tosh
Kakashi's gaiden <3

If you find it, can you send it to me too?

:'D

I'm decorating the post like everyone else! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xiiao-ai

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:53 pm
I used to have the entire Love Hina manga series on my hard drive after downloading it through BitTorrent. But then my comp crashed and all the scan files were thrown out of order. And, even though this sounds lame a**, I prefer to actually buy hard copy manga tankubons rather than simply downloading them using bittorrent. THere's just something about holding a manga in your hands that is too good to resist. xd

Sapphire: You're way too much of a Naruto Fantard, and way too obssessed with yaoi drawings. blaugh rofl

Sin: I don't really give a damn about the whole Howard/Costello debate. I know that one of them is going to lead us to the next election.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:12 pm
@Elf: Yeh. I agree. But a 13 yr old's allowance can only buy you so much manga. >.>;;

@Sin: Tosh deleted it. gonk -must redownload-

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:37 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Niph - o__o how long is PoT?

SPM - I thought you said Naruto fails stare

There's like 178 episode of Prince of Tennis, I think. 3nodding By the way, good comics...and what's gaiden? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh Emm Eff Gee!! Lookie!

Sin agrees with Mini and Tosh.

But my trips out to Kinokuniya are very limited.

Especially cause my mum hates me buying manga.

I'm decorating the post like everyone else! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xiiao-ai

Minielf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:28 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Niph - o__o how long is PoT?

SPM - I thought you said Naruto fails stare

There's like 178 episode of Prince of Tennis, I think. 3nodding By the way, good comics...and what's gaiden? sweatdrop

Holy crap 178 episodes about a fake dude who can play teenis well? eek rofl rofl It's only because he's looks so much like a yaoi-fan material guy that the series lasted for so long

Tosh: I earn enough money now to buy a manga volume every month. Plus my University has a massive collection of mangas. I've borrowed and read most of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:45 am
t0sh - yay for Kakashi's Gaiden! blaugh heart And why did you delete it?! gonk

Minielf
Sapphire: You're way too much of a Naruto FantardNarutard, and way too obssessed with yaoi drawings. blaugh rofl

Thats more like it 3nodding And I'm proud to be one mrgreen
I'm trying to get one of my anime watching friends to watch Naruto too after she finishes watching FMA, even though she doesn't have Jetix she'll go on Youtube ninja
And no, I'm not a Naruto Yaoi obsessed fangirl stare I only like the funny Naruto Yaoi comics that does not show any wrong bits!

Babi - 178 episodes o_O;; Forget it! stare

Sin - my mum won't let me buy any books unless its some kind of book that helps you with education stare And she thinks manga books are just like comic books/story books, you read em and then you leave em, she thinks I should just borrow books from the library stare

` T a p i o c a `

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:27 am
Aye. Duurn those cheap Chinese parents. >.>;;

xD Tosh stopped at like ep 50 of PoT and got bored.

But I did watch all the fillers. They amused meh.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:45 pm
There are 178 eps of PoT.. SO SLASHY OMG.. I mean, yaoi-y for all you non-slashy people xD

So much anime talk x___x;;

WAFFLE ROFFLE!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Niphredil Ithilmir

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:49 pm
^ Yay for waffles!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:33 pm
Waffles!!!! xd xd xd

Sapphire: Of course I know you're only interested in funny Naruto Yaoi drawings, but still the depth of you Narutardness is shocking. razz You're just like any other Narutard-willing to defend the honour of Naruto to the death. rofl

Niph: I was right in guessing PoT was filled with yaoi/slash material. Which means I probably won't watch it. I don't like seeing pretty boys get it on with each other. sweatdrop  

Minielf

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:45 pm
Honestly? Never had a waffle in my life.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games