Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:40 am

Oroami laughed and look at him "yes," he waited a few seconds "but only in certain ways, and you will learn how to avoid those from your sensei." H sat down in a chair on top of the stage platform and stared at Saya "to be a ninja is a great prestige, but a harsh burden, when you finally become a true ninja you will face things no other children in the world could ever know, friends will die, and you will constantly have to fight alone." After that Oroami stood and jumped off the stage then got close to Saya "but in the end, its worth it all, because you keep those who are innocent from harm." Then he turned away quickly to the new student "you what's your name?"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:53 am

-Cain quickly notices his name being called before he begins to start to chuckle at the other student's question, he gets up and catches his crossbow before it begins to tip over-

"Yun Sung, i'm new here"

Cain the Blade

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:03 am

Thinking for a second Oroami smirked "whats your element?"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:06 am

-Yun takes his seat again- Water and and a small amount of lightning

Cain the Blade

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:18 am

Oroami smiled as those were his main elements.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:23 am

-Yun noticed the ninja's smile as he wondered what he was thinking, he then raised his hand-

not to be rude, but, who are you? i'm not really from the main area of the mist village.

Cain the Blade

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:28 am

"I," Oroami said pointing to himself "I am the Mizukage and an ex-Seven member."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:35 am

-Yun's eyes immediatly open wide, his left eye opens too. Its blank, but the faded image of a grey pupil appears as he immediatly closes it, to keep it from getting injured from the light-

Ah, sorry, my family isnt really part of the shinobi ways. They were a family of mercenaries originally from the lightning nation before migrating here. Sorry for the bit of disrespect.

-he chuckles a lil bit, putting his feet on his desk-

To tell you the truth, i'm the first ninja applicant in the family

Cain the Blade

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:36 am

Oroami nodded "it's fine, I find being Mizukage to be more of a burden."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:43 am

After learning that the man was a "Mizukage", he never took intrest. Mostly so because he never knew what a mizukage was. But after getting some signals that it was some kind of important position, he let out a gasp.

Pinky Da Ghost

3,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:44 am

hector rouge
Oroami nodded "it's fine, I find being Mizukage to be more of a burden."

*was sitting in a tree next to the window of the academy and sees the Mizukage and stands up speaking through the window* Oroami, Im sorr for disrupting, but I have been trying to reach you for a while. I see that you are bus, so ill just wait until you are finished *gets embaressed for not realizing their was a class going on*
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:45 am

-Yun laughs a bit, he lowers his hand from his left eye, now completely shut. He eases back more comfortably, waiting to see what lesson there was today. He looks around the room at the other students. The one earlier who made the sort of dumb question, another female ninja looking out the window, he scouts out whom he hopes will be part of his squad.-

Cain the Blade

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:50 am

Oroami smiled "well, Luna, its alright really." He turned and jumped back up onto the stage and pulled out the chalk board, "okay, who knows what this is?" Oroami drew an odd picture on the board.

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:54 am

-Yun turned his attention back to the board and stared at the drawing, his pupil changing size as if it was a scope. He knew about the chakra channels and where they were released, being a sniper, he had to know the vital points of where to either immobilize or kill the target-

Thos are chakra channels, right?

Cain the Blade

Pinky Da Ghost

3,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:02 am

"Saya raised his hand. "Ugh, is it the, um ... Whats it called ... Chabra system? Or was it Chagra? I don't know ..." He sighed. He hated feeling like an idiot.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games