Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2658 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:45 pm
Yuki_Windira

If you're looking for a new site to check out, you could have a look about Subeta!
(No, I'm not stalking you, I swear, I've been lurking in the Geemoji sub since this whole debacle started. ^^; )
I'm on there allll the time, I've been a member for years, and I'm rather fond of it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:54 pm
Queen Spazzy
Phoenix Paladin

I'm happy for you!
Half the battle is coming to terms with it yourself before going on to tell others.
(It took me ages to admit that I was attracted to girls, and most of my family still doesn't know because I'm terrified of how they'd react, but I suppose it doesn't matter since I'm soon to be wed (to a guy) anyway. ^^; )
Good luck with the rest of your journey!

Thank you so much!! biggrin I've been nervous to tell my dad, but my mom and sister know. I'm nervous to see how he'll react if I flat out say it because I've given very subtle hints about it a few times and he's denied it every time... But as my mom told me, as long as I'm happy with whatever I do that's what matters, and she and my dad will always love me.

I hope everything goes over well for you, too, and I hope that someday you can tell most of or your entire family that you like girls, and they'll continue to accept you and love you for it. smile  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:10 pm
Queen Spazzy
Yuki_Windira

If you're looking for a new site to check out, you could have a look about Subeta!
(No, I'm not stalking you, I swear, I've been lurking in the Geemoji sub since this whole debacle started. ^^; )
I'm on there allll the time, I've been a member for years, and I'm rather fond of it.
;D Well howdy then! -waves-

It's cool,I come across people too from time to time.
When I do,I tip em as a way to say "Hey,I see ya! biggrin ".xD

o.o Been hearing about that site.~checks it out~  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:21 pm
Yuki_Windira
Queen Spazzy
Yuki_Windira

I thought about quoting you in one of the threads just to say hi. cat_xd
It's not the same by any means, but it has a lot of similar features! (I often describe it as neopets and Gaia having an awesome baby, haha~) It's been my second internet home for several years now. They've had a huge change in their system recently (our user shops system had a complete rewrite), so things are slightly stormy right now as people try to get used to this big change, but I expect stormy weather there will blow over more quickly than here. (Especially since staff over there actively interact with the userbase, it's quite refreshing.)
I just noticed they dumped the Geemoji sub into the gaming forum, I'm laughing, are they hoping by sticking it somewhere unrelated we'll just drop it, I wonder...
Ah well, I'm still on this ship 'til it sinks, I'm too attached to the guild to leave. :'3

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:40 am
Paladin Magnus of BF
Queen Spazzy
Phoenix Paladin

I'm happy for you!
Half the battle is coming to terms with it yourself before going on to tell others.
(It took me ages to admit that I was attracted to girls, and most of my family still doesn't know because I'm terrified of how they'd react, but I suppose it doesn't matter since I'm soon to be wed (to a guy) anyway. ^^; )
Good luck with the rest of your journey!

Thank you so much!! biggrin I've been nervous to tell my dad, but my mom and sister know. I'm nervous to see how he'll react if I flat out say it because I've given very subtle hints about it a few times and he's denied it every time... But as my mom told me, as long as I'm happy with whatever I do that's what matters, and she and my dad will always love me.

I hope everything goes over well for you, too, and I hope that someday you can tell most of or your entire family that you like girls, and they'll continue to accept you and love you for it. smile

I'm sure everything will work out just fine in the end!
He probably just wants to keep seeing you as his little girl, and maybe it'll take a while for him to come around to accept it, but I'm sure he will, especially if it makes you happy!
Thank you so much, it means a lot, it's always kind of embarrassing for me to say that I'm afraid of telling my family things when I'm an adult at this point, haha~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:01 pm
Queen Spazzy
Yuki_Windira
Queen Spazzy
Yuki_Windira

I thought about quoting you in one of the threads just to say hi. cat_xd
It's not the same by any means, but it has a lot of similar features! (I often describe it as neopets and Gaia having an awesome baby, haha~) It's been my second internet home for several years now. They've had a huge change in their system recently (our user shops system had a complete rewrite), so things are slightly stormy right now as people try to get used to this big change, but I expect stormy weather there will blow over more quickly than here. (Especially since staff over there actively interact with the userbase, it's quite refreshing.)
I just noticed they dumped the Geemoji sub into the gaming forum, I'm laughing, are they hoping by sticking it somewhere unrelated we'll just drop it, I wonder...
Ah well, I'm still on this ship 'til it sinks, I'm too attached to the guild to leave. :'3

I didn't realize that stickers where games.o.0;

I am too,been logging in since 2004,so it;d be odd to suddenly stop.@>@;

and so I see.o.o  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 7:11 pm
just going to say, NOAA is doing a livestream from the bottom of the ocean.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:24 am
I jumped into the "Everything is Fine" event forum.
(After accidentally sleeping over 18 hours, I was hoping to just find a solution/link in there.)
And holy crap, it is crazy in there.
The thirst is real...

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 3:01 pm
Queen Spazzy
(After accidentally sleeping over 18 hours, I was hoping to just find a solution/link in there.)
The thirst is real...

Yeah I was trying to research that, too, and NOBODY HAS AN ANSWER YET!!! Apparently, some have found the key to the code and have solved it, but I'm determined to find it myself. I wonder if there's a prize for whoever can solve it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:33 pm
Paladin Magnus of BF
Queen Spazzy
The thirst is real...

Yeah I was trying to research that, too, and NOBODY HAS AN ANSWER YET!!! Apparently, some have found the key to the code and have solved it, but I'm determined to find it myself. I wonder if there's a prize for whoever can solve it.

An answer has been found, and it would appear the third one has been found now, too.
I can't be certain, the grant goes through and looks like it should, but the item database either isn't quite caught up to it yet or this isn't the item because it just appears as an unreleased item in my inventory. :T
I'm lazy on Gaia with their puzzles so I usually just wait for someone else to do the work. >>;
I spend more time on stuff on another site, tbh. ^^;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 5:42 am
I binged Danganronpa the other day (the first one, Trigger Happy Havoc, in case anyone wants to know~).
My only regret was my post-binge migraine.
(I totally expected it after playing six hours straight, but they never get less filled with regret, even if the game is super awesome.)
Looooove that game, and I want the second one so bad. ;w;
(Even though I'm not actually done with this one yet, but whatever~)
And I'm suuuuuper hopeful that they're gonna be bringing the other Danganronpas to Steam, because I'll never get to play them otherwise. :c
They're - so far, aside from the first two - only released to the PS Vita in the states, and I refuse to own an NA Vita, I'll buy a JP Vita before that ever happens!
(Difference being the Japanese Vita plays PSP games, but NA Vitas don't because the PSP wasn't advertised well enough here and was considered a fail.)
But they've been pretty popular on Steam, I suppose, if they pushed the second one so soon after the first, so I might get the rest, yet, here's hoping!

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 7:36 am
Being a hobbyist writer consists of:
Doing everything but actually writing until it's too late, then bingewriting for 5 hours straight with no breaks so you start and finish and edit 3 weeks of work in 1 day.  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 7:53 pm
Me: *gets burst of drawing motivation*
Dad: Maybe you should go outside!
Me: Mkay! Why not?
Me: *rides bike into a wall and sprains hand*
Me: *can't write or draw or do anything with that hand all day*
Hand: *finally eases most of the pain up so I can draw. When I have 10 minutes left before I need to sleep*
Me: Just my luck!  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 6:19 am
Ahahaha, why do I keep doing this to myself, why.
I tripped and fell in the Miraculous Ladybug fandom a while back.
(It all start with a GIF of Chat Noir...)
I took a (forced) break because where I was watching wasn't quite caught up with all the releases yet.
And I checked back yesterday, and they had finally caught up.
And I may have just binge watched ten episodes in a row.
(My binge regret migraine is killing me, but it's so worth it.)
But now I have to wait like a normal person for the next season to be aired.
*sobs* This is killing me. I'm no good at the 'patience' thing.
But hey, at least the next two seasons are confirmed so this won't go getting cancelled on me like most of the stuff I like!
... A small comfort in the face of my obsession, but a comfort nonetheless.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 8:03 am
Queen Spazzy
Ahahaha, why do I keep doing this to myself, why.
I tripped and fell in the Miraculous Ladybug fandom a while back.
(It all start with a GIF of Chat Noir...)
I took a (forced) break because where I was watching wasn't quite caught up with all the releases yet.
And I checked back yesterday, and they had finally caught up.
And I may have just binge watched ten episodes in a row.
(My binge regret migraine is killing me, but it's so worth it.)
But now I have to wait like a normal person for the next season to be aired.
*sobs* This is killing me. I'm no good at the 'patience' thing.
But hey, at least the next two seasons are confirmed so this won't go getting cancelled on me like most of the stuff I like!
... A small comfort in the face of my obsession, but a comfort nonetheless.

Oh my god I love that show!! They began production on season 2 at the beginning of this month, too. I have a randomized schedule, so I haven't seen any episodes as they air. But the website I used went up to episode 12 and stopped for like... 2 months, and randomly they uploaded all the others of season 1 at the end of April. So a few weeks ago, I spent all night bingewatching every last episode I'd missed and payed the price of forgetting to do homework...

I hope your migraine gets better, too! Make sure to rest your eyes for a while so it can ease up some.  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2658 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games