Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2660 2661 2662 2663 2664 2665 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:09 pm
To watch the episode that isn't yet released in your county, or wait for the episode to be released in your country? That is the ultimate question...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:34 pm
Paladin Magnus of BF
To watch the episode that isn't yet released in your county, or wait for the episode to be released in your country? That is the ultimate question...

Oh, it is?
I thought the question was only "can I find it in my language to watch it without it being region locked?" >>;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:45 pm
Queen Spazzy
Paladin Magnus of BF

Oh, it is?
I thought the question was only "can I find it in my language to watch it without it being region locked?" >>;

I feel you... I feel you...
If you don't use this website, try kisscartoon for cartoons
Try kissanime for animes  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:51 pm
Paladin Magnus of BF
Queen Spazzy
Paladin Magnus of BF

Oh, it is?

I feel you... I feel you...
If you don't use this website, try kisscartoon for cartoons
Try kissanime for animes

I have used kisscartoon before!
Their html5 player is quite nice.
I usually just use Hulu for anime, though, they have a relatively wide variety.
(Plus I usually only watch with my beau, and he's rather fond of Hulu.)
Wish they had a few more Funimation titles, though...
Spiral, in particular, it's so hard to find; I own the DVDs, but I bought them secondhand and the first disc won't play all the way through the first episode, which means I ultimately can't watch any of the other episodes, boo. cat_crying

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:47 pm
welp, tired.
Tired of biology, tired of physics, tired of statistics, and tired of tests.
And going into finals for all of that next week, then done with classes till july 5.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:24 pm
delasislas
welp, tired.
And going into finals for all of that next week, then done with classes till july 5.

Finals week is always stressful, but I'm sure everything will go fine!
Regardless, I'm wishing you luck and hope the best for you!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:31 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
welp, tired.

Finals week is always stressful, but I'm sure everything will go fine!
Regardless, I'm wishing you luck and hope the best for you!

That and a lab report.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:19 pm
My friend: *Holds up camera* Look straight!
Me: How do I do that? I'm a guy and I like guys.  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:05 pm
Paladin Magnus of BF

I hope I'm not being terribly rude by laughing at this.
I just love a good pun, that's all.
(And that is a damn good pun.)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:10 pm
Queen Spazzy
Paladin Magnus of BF

I hope I'm not being terribly rude by laughing at this.
I just love a good pun, that's all.
(And that is a damn good pun.)

Nah it's fine! biggrin It was made to be a pun. Thanks!!  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:09 pm
I desperately want one of the fafnir kins in LK.
But I can't decide if I wanna save up more and get a Bahamut or Ifrit (not least of all because FF primals ftw), or maybe even an original Fafnir.
Or just buy one of the far cheaper Tiamat or Unpredictable Fafnirs.
I want all of them, though, to be quite honest; what can I say, dragons are awesome.
That'll take me aaaaages to do, though, so I kinda just want a single one to aim for for the time being, especially since I'll be having to level them and all, but I just can't decide. ;w;
So in the meantime, GRINDING, AWAY.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:41 pm
Queen Spazzy
But I can't decide if I wanna save up more and get a Bahamut or Ifrit (not least of all because FF primals ftw), or maybe even an original Fafnir.
I want all of them, though, to be quite honest; what can I say, dragons are awesome.
That'll take me aaaaages to do, though, so I kinda just want a single one to aim for for the time being, especially since I'll be having to level them and all, but I just can't decide. ;w;

wut. So how has that Oats been, how much are they?  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:51 pm
delasislas
Queen Spazzy

Oats has been amaaaaazing~
Like, oh my gosh, he's earned me so much gold, and he takes down everything the rest of my kin can't hit like they're nothing.
I've stuck with stage 4 so far (because that's where my pouncer needs to be for leveling at the moment), and I don't even have to heal him most of the time on those trees, it's rather exhilarating.
I mostly just want a Fafnir because I'm a sucker for dragons and Final Fantasy references. >>; (Bahamut and Ifrit are primals/deities in most of the games; I'm not sure if Tiamat has history in any of the older games, but in XIV she's a dungeon boss and the dragon Nidhogg's consort.)
I have enough to buy one of the cheaper Fafnirs at the moment (Tiamat and Unpredictable have been hovering between 60-85 billion), and with some more grinding I could probably get an Ifrit or original Fafnir in short order (they've been hovering around 125-200 billion).
Bahamut's currently more of a stretch for me; he HAD been hovering around a reasonable 200 billion, which I could have gotten given some more time and a lot more grinding, but some jerk doubled the price just because he's got the only friggin' listing, ugh.
The other two colors I'm not even bothering to want are Starlit and Ambitious, I guess their stats rival the other main tree killers? They'd have to to justify the over 1 trillion price tag on the ambitious one, starlit is around 650-700 billion.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:31 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Queen Spazzy

Oats has been amaaaaazing~
Like, oh my gosh, he's earned me so much gold, and he takes down everything the rest of my kin can't hit like they're nothing.
I've stuck with stage 4 so far (because that's where my pouncer needs to be for leveling at the moment), and I don't even have to heal him most of the time on those trees, it's rather exhilarating.
I mostly just want a Fafnir because I'm a sucker for dragons and Final Fantasy references. >>; (Bahamut and Ifrit are primals/deities in most of the games; I'm not sure if Tiamat has history in any of the older games, but in XIV she's a dungeon boss and the dragon Nidhogg's consort.)
I have enough to buy one of the cheaper Fafnirs at the moment (Tiamat and Unpredictable have been hovering between 60-85 billion), and with some more grinding I could probably get an Ifrit or original Fafnir in short order (they've been hovering around 125-200 billion).
Bahamut's currently more of a stretch for me; he HAD been hovering around a reasonable 200 billion, which I could have gotten given some more time and a lot more grinding, but some jerk doubled the price just because he's got the only friggin' listing, ugh.
The other two colors I'm not even bothering to want are Starlit and Ambitious, I guess their stats rival the other main tree killers? They'd have to to justify the over 1 trillion price tag on the ambitious one, starlit is around 650-700 billion.

If you are still not at stage 5, try going to the top of fafnir's peak, it has a lower limit on what your level has to be, but has higher leveled kins.
Gets your level up fast, still pretty easy though.
Maybe when you get a beast of a kin, you could start a kin chain, help other people get stronger.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:33 pm
delasislas
If you are still not at stage 5, try going to the top of fafnir's peak, it has a lower limit on what your level has to be, but has higher leveled kins.
Gets your level up fast, still pretty easy though.
Maybe when you get a beast of a kin, you could start a kin chain, help other people get stronger.

My actual player level is high enough to get into everything now, I think, but my kin levels are a different story.
Other than Oats, I don't have any kin much higher than level 20 (I've been going about it the long way since I have to encounter the other stuff to find trees, figured I might as well get some actual use out of the encounters).
Pouncer is technically high enough for stage 5 now, but I wanted an extra level before sending her out, she can hardly handle anything higher than level 15 that isn't one of the poison types and dies more often than not to level 17 Ursadews and Sterlings, I don't even try level 18+ with her.
I was going to grind Fafnir's peak, but the kin out there eat my poor pouncer for breakfast, she doesn't have enough health to survive even one hit from a flyvern, so I'm literally stuck in the forests unless I want to die a lot more than I already do.
That sounds fun, though! A long way off, but fun, I'd love to help other people like you've helped me out.

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2660 2661 2662 2663 2664 2665 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games