Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2661 2662 2663 2664 2665 2666 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:41 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
If you are still not at stage 5, try going to the top of fafnir's peak, it has a lower limit on what your level has to be, but has higher leveled kins.
Gets your level up fast, still pretty easy though.
Maybe when you get a beast of a kin, you could start a kin chain, help other people get stronger.

My actual player level is high enough to get into everything now, I think, but my kin levels are a different story.
Other than Oats, I don't have any kin much higher than level 20 (I've been going about it the long way since I have to encounter the other stuff to find trees, figured I might as well get some actual use out of the encounters).
Pouncer is technically high enough for stage 5 now, but I wanted an extra level before sending her out, she can hardly handle anything higher than level 15 that isn't one of the poison types and dies more often than not to level 17 Ursadews and Sterlings, I don't even try level 18+ with her.
I was going to grind Fafnir's peak, but the kin out there eat my poor pouncer for breakfast, she doesn't have enough health to survive even one hit from a flyvern, so I'm literally stuck in the forests unless I want to die a lot more than I already do.
That sounds fun, though! A long way off, but fun, I'd love to help other people like you've helped me out.

If you want to pay, I can get ally pots for cheap sometimes.
Also, I've only given you advice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:41 pm
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
If you are still not at stage 5, try going to the top of fafnir's peak, it has a lower limit on what your level has to be, but has higher leveled kins.
Maybe when you get a beast of a kin, you could start a kin chain, help other people get stronger.

My actual player level is high enough to get into everything now, I think, but my kin levels are a different story.
Other than Oats, I don't have any kin much higher than level 20 (I've been going about it the long way since I have to encounter the other stuff to find trees, figured I might as well get some actual use out of the encounters).
Pouncer is technically high enough for stage 5 now, but I wanted an extra level before sending her out, she can hardly handle anything higher than level 15 that isn't one of the poison types and dies more often than not to level 17 Ursadews and Sterlings, I don't even try level 18+ with her.
I was going to grind Fafnir's peak, but the kin out there eat my poor pouncer for breakfast, she doesn't have enough health to survive even one hit from a flyvern, so I'm literally stuck in the forests unless I want to die a lot more than I already do.
That sounds fun, though! A long way off, but fun, I'd love to help other people like you've helped me out.

I have a few dozen pots laying around in my inventory right now, I think?
I have a ton from the chirpette bundles from voting in runway, I just haven't gotten around to using them yet.
And am not quite sure if I should use them on my pouncer or save them for when I inevitably pick up another kin to train; I've been leaning towards waiting, I might use up some for the last fifteen levels or something, I'm expecting that grind to be the most painfully long since the forest only goes to level 35.
And advice is still help! Not to mention you've traded a bunch of kin to me, even if they were only piopios and a vulcarus and an echo, I was so very happy to get them, haha~

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:23 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

I have a few dozen pots laying around in my inventory right now, I think?
I have a ton from the chirpette bundles from voting in runway, I just haven't gotten around to using them yet.
And am not quite sure if I should use them on my pouncer or save them for when I inevitably pick up another kin to train; I've been leaning towards waiting, I might use up some for the last fifteen levels or something, I'm expecting that grind to be the most painfully long since the forest only goes to level 35.
And advice is still help! Not to mention you've traded a bunch of kin to me, even if they were only piopios and a vulcarus and an echo, I was so very happy to get them, haha~

If I can have a list of kins, I might be able to open my sycas seeds, don't get much use from them.
Oats should be able to take out sycas, ally pots are surprisingly cheap now. I might try to start buying pots and getting more kins and just make a collection.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:50 pm
delasislas
If I can have a list of kins, I might be able to open my sycas seeds, don't get much use from them.
Oats should be able to take out sycas, ally pots are surprisingly cheap now. I might try to start buying pots and getting more kins and just make a collection.

Oh gosh, I don't even know what I need that drops in the seeds anymore.
I have a few seeds, myself, but I've been holding off on opening them until I can figure out what to do with some of my spare kin; I'm worried about hitting the in-game cap, but I don't want to just sell them and don't really have anywhere else for them to go.
I suspect pots have gotten cheap thanks to how many are being spun up out of nothing through Chirpette bundles from runway, I have, like, 60 from that alone? And I've not even really been trying to get them, I'm really forgetful and miss days about every other week.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:09 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

Oh gosh, I don't even know what I need that drops in the seeds anymore.
I have a few seeds, myself, but I've been holding off on opening them until I can figure out what to do with some of my spare kin; I'm worried about hitting the in-game cap, but I don't want to just sell them and don't really have anywhere else for them to go.
I suspect pots have gotten cheap thanks to how many are being spun up out of nothing through Chirpette bundles from runway, I have, like, 60 from that alone? And I've not even really been trying to get them, I'm really forgetful and miss days about every other week.

You know, I get one day in and I just say screw it.
I need to buy stamina and heal pots soon....  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:12 pm
Fun fact: making a cup of coffee without a machine is totally worth it.
(Even if you're a klutz like me and burn yourself pouring the water.)
Doesn't even take any longer, really, and hot damn this may be the best cup of coffee I've ever had...

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:06 pm
Soooooo excited for Tuesday.
I can hardly wait~!
I'm a total fangirl for Star Ocean.
AND NEW ONE COMES OUT ON TUESDAY!!
[insert excited flailing here]
I will obsess over it for weeks to come, I'm sure.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:49 pm
Queen Spazzy
I can hardly wait~!

Done with finals finally. physics went well.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:06 pm
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
I can hardly wait~!

That's good, I'm glad it went well!
And finally some time to relax before it all starts up again, right?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:10 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
I can hardly wait~!

july 5, classes start. and I'm going to volunteer for a research project, studying harmful algae from freshwater to saltwater around here.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:12 pm
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
I can hardly wait~!

july 5, classes start. and I'm going to volunteer for a research project, studying harmful algae from freshwater to saltwater around here.

Well, it's something!
At least the volunteer stuff is something you're choosing to do.
(And sounds pretty interesting, to be honest, but that might just be me.)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:59 am
In MapleStory, I always wanted a powerful Dual Blade which is one of the strongest players if you:
1. Play it right
2. Fund it half to death to make you go into eternal debt

Anyway, MapleStory has an event where, for every 1 level, you get 2 extra levels up to level 150. I've been training the hell out of my Dual Blade and he's 102 right now, and he's already got one of the best attack ranges ever for my players, he's extremely unhittable, and he has skills to steal HP from monsters for every hit. At least I'll have a second boss run mule! biggrin  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:04 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
I can hardly wait~!

Well, it's something!
At least the volunteer stuff is something you're choosing to do.
(And sounds pretty interesting, to be honest, but that might just be me.)

plus I might be able to come back next summer as an intern if I do well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:55 pm
So far, 2 of my friends have attempted to convince me that Trump is great for president. One thinks he is the best and most reliable choice, and the other tried to convince me he isn't half bad a guy.

There are 2 people with "Trump Make America Great Again 2016" signs in my neighborhood.

Why? Why must I be pained in such a way...  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:27 pm
delasislas
plus I might be able to come back next summer as an intern if I do well.

Ohh, really?
That's an awesome opportunity, I hope you get it!

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2661 2662 2663 2664 2665 2666 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games