Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2663 2664 2665 2666 2667 2668 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:26 am
Hey cats and kittens!
Just wanted to let you all know I'm going to be missing for a week or so starting today.
I'm heading off to my hometown to watch the house and petsit for my beau's parents and visit with my mum while I'm down.
I won't have internet because I'm from ********, nowhere, and I don't like using my mobile data (plus I was trying to use the Gaia site from my mobile not long ago and it's broke as fuuuuck right now, at least in FF beta for android, couldn't even get the main nav to work, so much for that 'better mobile site' they touted they'd create after the geemoji incident...).
I'll be missing you all, don't let the guild go up in flames while I'm away!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:15 pm
whoosh, flames!!! wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:54 am
Queen Spazzy
Hey cats and kittens!
Just wanted to let you all know I'm going to be missing for a week or so starting today.
I'm heading off to my hometown to watch the house and petsit for my beau's parents and visit with my mum while I'm down.
I won't have internet because I'm from ********, nowhere, and I don't like using my mobile data (plus I was trying to use the Gaia site from my mobile not long ago and it's broke as fuuuuck right now, at least in FF beta for android, couldn't even get the main nav to work, so much for that 'better mobile site' they touted they'd create after the geemoji incident...).
I'll be missing you all, don't let the guild go up in flames while I'm away!

Aww okay....Have fun!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:32 pm
I'm baaaaack~
I had a nice time away from the city.
My cats are a bit angry at me for leaving them for a week, but they should be over it soon.
And my beau decided to surprise me and is taking me out to an amusement park tomorrow.
I haven't been this busy in ages.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:01 am
Queen Spazzy
I'm baaaaack~
My cats are a bit angry at me for leaving them for a week, but they should be over it soon.
And my beau decided to surprise me and is taking me out to an amusement park tomorrow.

Nice! What amusement park are you going to? Do you like rollercoasters?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:20 am
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy
I'm baaaaack~

Cedar Point is where we went, it's up in Sandusky, out on Lake Erie.
Valravn is their newest coaster, it holds THREE world records right now; tallest, fastest, and longest dive coaster.
It was the first thing we rode because we knew the wait would only get worse as the day went on; by the time we left sometime after seven in the evening, the wait had gone to over TWO HOURS, we only waited an hour or so since we hit the line just a few minutes after the park opened, and it was totally worth every minute in that line.
That being said, yes, I LOVE roller coasters.
We had SO much fun yesterday.
We rode almost everything once, we skipped a couple things because I have a very serious fear of anything that rides like the typical viking boat rides (I rode one once at the first amusement park I ever went to and the safety harnesses were questionable, I felt like I was going to fall out of the ride), and we skipped one because the line for it was almost two hours and the ride itself was really short (its only claim to fame seemed to be achieving speeds of 120 mph in just a few hundred feet).
There were three others we didn't get time to ride (one was closed for most of the day, the wait for another was really long and we wanted to be back on familiar roads before the sun went down, and they kicked me out of the line for the remaining one because the entrance watcher didn't do their job and turn me away since I was carrying a souvenir cup; I was a bit mad about that one because the only suggestion they gave me was to get a locker to put it in, and we didn't rent one and that was to be our last ride of the day, so it was like "seriously, why would I pay to rent a locker at this point in the day if I didn't get one at any time before now" plus we had been standing in line for, like, half an hour or so at that point, it was frustrating).
I'm pretty sure my beau wants to go back at some point, so we'll just hit the ones we missed next time we go.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:40 pm
Queen Spazzy
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy
I'm baaaaack~

Cedar Point is where we went, it's up in Sandusky, out on Lake Erie.
Valravn is their newest coaster, it holds THREE world records right now; tallest, fastest, and longest dive coaster.
It was the first thing we rode because we knew the wait would only get worse as the day went on; by the time we left sometime after seven in the evening, the wait had gone to over TWO HOURS, we only waited an hour or so since we hit the line just a few minutes after the park opened, and it was totally worth every minute in that line.
That being said, yes, I LOVE roller coasters.
We had SO much fun yesterday.
We rode almost everything once, we skipped a couple things because I have a very serious fear of anything that rides like the typical viking boat rides (I rode one once at the first amusement park I ever went to and the safety harnesses were questionable, I felt like I was going to fall out of the ride), and we skipped one because the line for it was almost two hours and the ride itself was really short (its only claim to fame seemed to be achieving speeds of 120 mph in just a few hundred feet).
There were three others we didn't get time to ride (one was closed for most of the day, the wait for another was really long and we wanted to be back on familiar roads before the sun went down, and they kicked me out of the line for the remaining one because the entrance watcher didn't do their job and turn me away since I was carrying a souvenir cup; I was a bit mad about that one because the only suggestion they gave me was to get a locker to put it in, and we didn't rent one and that was to be our last ride of the day, so it was like "seriously, why would I pay to rent a locker at this point in the day if I didn't get one at any time before now" plus we had been standing in line for, like, half an hour or so at that point, it was frustrating).
I'm pretty sure my beau wants to go back at some point, so we'll just hit the ones we missed next time we go.

That sounds awesome! I'm glad you had a good time. I LOVE roller coasters too; we are both in that camp! Never been to Cedar point but did go to Six Flags many years ago. Yeah that would have been useless to rent a locker; it's too bad the person didn't catch that you were carrying a souvenir cup. But that's really cool that you rode a roller coaster that had 3 world records. I bet you'll return someday (hopefully when it is not too hot outside, the summer heat is a killer) and then you can ride the one that you missed. And yeah, boat rides that don't seem to secure you properly in the seat can be scary. I had a incident once like that at the Fair, but the Fair is notorious for less than ideal ride situations.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:37 pm
Blind Blindness
That sounds awesome! I'm glad you had a good time. I LOVE roller coasters too; we are both in that camp! Never been to Cedar point but did go to Six Flags many years ago. Yeah that would have been useless to rent a locker; it's too bad the person didn't catch that you were carrying a souvenir cup. But that's really cool that you rode a roller coaster that had 3 world records. I bet you'll return someday (hopefully when it is not too hot outside, the summer heat is a killer) and then you can ride the one that you missed. And yeah, boat rides that don't seem to secure you properly in the seat can be scary. I had a incident once like that at the Fair, but the Fair is notorious for less than ideal ride situations.

Thank you~ It was especially nice because it's the first time my beau has had off in something like half a year or more.
(Though we had to fight for this time, he was supposed to get a whole week off, they had told him all the time was approved, then tried to take the WHOLE thing from him; I had him do a few less then nice things to get the four days he ended up with [namely, lying and saying we'd paid for stuff already and couldn't cancel, as well as pulling the guilt card and saying it was for our honeymoon], he turned in his two weeks that day because he's been miserable there but we were so close to that paid vacation I wanted to go ahead and take advantage of it.)
I don't know exactly where all Cedar Fair has parks, a quick Google search said it used to be specific to the Lake Erie region, but I know they've absorbed all of the Paramount parks, though the furthest south I know of those being is Carowinds, which straddles the state line between North and South Carolina. (Though it is worth a go if you ever have a chance, I'm not sure what they rebranded everything to after Cedar Fair acquired it, but the rides formerly known as the BORG Assimilator and Top Gun were an absolute blast.)
The heat the day we went wasn't bad, actually, and since it's out on the lake (the park itself is on its own little island), there's a nice breeze the whole day. I suppose spring would be more ideal and less busy, but it wasn't bad for being the dead of the summer, though it was a bit busier than I expected for a Wednesday, but a lot of the older coaster had practically no wait at all, only the much newer ones had any real wait time.
(You certainly couldn't pay me enough to go out in October, though; they do a thing every year called Halloweekends, and it's stupid busy, my beau's sister and her husband usually go for their anniversary.)
My beau is also, surprisingly, afraid of heights, so I don't think he would have wanted to ride those sorts, anyway. (Though we did go on a neat b*****d cousin to the viking boat ride called Pipe Scream, it was more akin to a giant skateboarding halfpipe than the viking boats, and technically a kiddie ride - proof in the pudding, we had a whole day camp group of kids riding it with us - but we both enjoyed it a rather lot.)
I haven't been to a fair in ages, but I've been considering trying to get to the state fair since we're right near where it's held now, just to experience it once, it's coming up pretty soon, though, so maybe next year.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:14 pm
If anyone has Pokemon X, Y, Omega Ruby, or Alpha Sapphire and has ever wanted an Arceus, now is your chance!
Until the 24th, it's the mystery gift this month~
Though you'll have to pick up a card for a code from GameStop, but it's free, you don't have to buy anything!
My beau is a lovey dove and picked up a code for me.
So now I have Arceus, yay~
I SHALL WORSHIP HIM AS IF HE IS A GOD!
(I mean, he IS basically a god.)
I shall also feed him tiny cakes and give him pets.
He likes that.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:12 pm
gaia event is live, trying to collect kins for whoever wants em.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:44 pm
scratch the converting thing, there's no gold in it.
also, kins will likely fall a bit, if anyone wants, I can buy.
back to syca grind.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:57 pm
I'll be trying to pick up event kin and items, myself, hopefully I'll end up with some extras.
The easiest part so far is gathering slimes.
All you have to do is browse the main forums.
Even obsessively refreshing a single page in the forums will do the trick!
I don't know what the new area in LK is like, though, but I've heard it's tough...

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:58 pm
Queen Spazzy
I'll be trying to pick up event kin and items, myself, hopefully I'll end up with some extras.
I don't know what the new area in LK is like, though, but I've heard it's tough...

oats would do well for it. the slimes are petty weak.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:04 pm
delasislas
Queen Spazzy

oats would do well for it. the slimes are petty weak.

Yeah, it's not nearly as hard as some people made it out to be. :T
Even my Castor can handle it, and he isn't a stellar kin.
The boss slime, Cosmos, hits kinda hard, though, plus she's a sleep kin.
On top of that, her rewards are shite - since it's the exact same pool as normal slimes - so I'm just not bothering with stage five, which is the only place she appears.
I beat her up once for the achieve, but that's all I'm going to bother with.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:21 pm
I'm happy with this event. I've been given the motivation to donate/get rid of all my girly items I had from when I was a girl that I never used. A lot of them I'll be donating into dumpster dive as well!  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2663 2664 2665 2666 2667 2668 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games