Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2666 2667 2668 2669 2670 2671 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:04 am
delasislas
aced my classes, sent my poster off to get printed. I just need to practice talking about diatoms.

That's so amazing!!! biggrin biggrin

Good luck with your talk, and I hope the poster print comes soon!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:51 pm
Paladin Magnus of BF
delasislas
aced my classes, sent my poster off to get printed. I just need to practice talking about diatoms.

That's so amazing!!! biggrin biggrin

Good luck with your talk, and I hope the poster print comes soon!!

Final edit time is tomorrow, goes off to be printed, I think it was 3x4, so kinda big.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:12 pm
Reasons why I'm loving band camp this year:

I made the entire pit crew die laughing for multiple minutes by imitating the stereotypical shoujo anime girl who wants senpai to notice her because I used to be obsessed with that stuff and spewed out random phrases, perfect voice and accent and all, and it was beautiful beyond comprehension.

The band director said if anyone plays Pokemon GO while practicing, their phone will be taken, and their highest CP Pokemon will be given to the professor, never to return.

We have collectively as a band started a contest to see who can rickroll our secondary director the most by the end of camp. So today in pit, when the secondary director came in, the pit leader hooked their phone up to the amplifier and blasted "Never Gonna Give you Up", and the secondary director noped straight out of the room and we all laughed hysterically.

It's been 3 days, that's it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:57 pm
Paladin Magnus of BF

I made the entire pit crew die laughing for multiple minutes by imitating the stereotypical shoujo anime girl who wants senpai to notice her because I used to be obsessed with that stuff and spewed out random phrases, perfect voice and accent and all, and it was beautiful beyond comprehension.

The band director said if anyone plays Pokemon GO while practicing, their phone will be taken, and their highest CP Pokemon will be given to the professor, never to return.

We have collectively as a band started a contest to see who can rickroll our secondary director the most by the end of camp. So today in pit, when the secondary director came in, the pit leader hooked their phone up to the amplifier and blasted "Never Gonna Give you Up", and the secondary director noped straight out of the room and we all laughed hysterically.

Sounds like you are having a lot of fun this summer. How's the weather like?  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:03 pm
Poster presentation went pretty well. My PI says I did well. I only gave the presentation twice though, once to my PI. The other people read and asked questions. Got free chips and salsa from it though, pretty good salsa. My PI said that if I wanted to, I could see about continuing to sample, from a reduced number of sites.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:47 am
delasislas
Poster presentation went pretty well. My PI says I did well. I only gave the presentation twice though, once to my PI. The other people read and asked questions. Got free chips and salsa from it though, pretty good salsa. My PI said that if I wanted to, I could see about continuing to sample, from a reduced number of sites.

I'm glad it went well!
Free food is the best food, especially when it's also good~
Whatever you decide to do, I'm wishing the best for you! c:

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:56 am
delasislas
Paladin Magnus of BF

Sounds like you are having a lot of fun this summer. How's the weather like?

Yeah it's really entertaining!! biggrin It's a great way to bring an end to the summer!

The weather has been really hot and sticky sadly. I had to march outside in almost 100 degrees (Fahrenheit) for the past few days... But at least it makes nice swimming weather!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:58 am
delasislas

Nice job!! biggrin Presentations are hard, so I'm glad it went well!
Free food is always awesome! And I hope that whatever you decide to do, you are happy and enjoy what will come!  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:56 am
Roleplaying is like co-authoring a story that you never know what will happen next in. Both people have to drive it equally, and in the end, you're full of surprises on both ends, and have formed it into a masterpiece of writing.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:34 am
Paladin Magnus of BF
Roleplaying is like co-authoring a story that you never know what will happen next in. Both people have to drive it equally, and in the end, you're full of surprises on both ends, and have formed it into a masterpiece of writing.

Very true, this.
I've really fallen out of RPing, it kinda makes me sad, but I have a really hard time staying motivated and often leave my partner hanging, so maybe it's for the best.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:39 pm
Oh inizio quests, why can't you be on sale on the MP? Now I need to save up free gcash or open wing chests.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:17 pm
Paladin Magnus of BF

I really like your take on this! biggrin  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:17 am
Blind Blindness
Paladin Magnus of BF

I really like your take on this! biggrin

Thank you!! biggrin That means a lot to me!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:24 am
Queen Spazzy
Paladin Magnus of BF

Very true, this.
I've really fallen out of RPing, it kinda makes me sad, but I have a really hard time staying motivated and often leave my partner hanging, so maybe it's for the best.

Yeah I know the feel... I used to be that same way for a long time, especially on Gaia. I was in a few RP guilds but I never finished anything with anyone, and I didn't think I'd be able to complete anything later on if I started RPing again either... I think every RPer feels like that at some point. But a lot of people are patient and will wait for your response, so it's ok if you're a bit late, if that's any help. I'm not sure how to find the motivation to RP, sadly, but if you ever do, then you should try it again! biggrin Even if it's just 1 small and short scenario that takes less than a day to write, it's a great way to start again! Start small, and work your way up to the longer scenarios.  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:37 am
delasislas
Oh inizio quests, why can't you be on sale on the MP? Now I need to save up free gcash or open wing chests.

Aww, if only I could outright give you the GC sitting in my account!
I have just almost half of what it takes to buy one of those formulae, but Gaia isn't like other places I know that let you trade around their real money currency, such a shame.
I'd say you could try asking around in forums for a seller, but that doesn't seem to net much response, so you're really better off saving for it, unfortunately.
Good luck getting it, though!

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2666 2667 2668 2669 2670 2671 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games