Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2667 2668 2669 2670 2671 2672 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:50 am
Paladin Magnus of BF
Blind Blindness
Paladin Magnus of BF
Roleplaying is like co-authoring a story that you never know what will happen next in. Both people have to drive it equally, and in the end, you're full of surprises on both ends, and have formed it into a masterpiece of writing.

I really like your take on this! biggrin

Thank you!! biggrin That means a lot to me!!

Aww, you're so welcome! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:06 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Oh inizio quests, why can't you be on sale on the MP? Now I need to save up free gcash or open wing chests.

Aww, if only I could outright give you the GC sitting in my account!
I have just almost half of what it takes to buy one of those formulae, but Gaia isn't like other places I know that let you trade around their real money currency, such a shame.
I'd say you could try asking around in forums for a seller, but that doesn't seem to net much response, so you're really better off saving for it, unfortunately.
Good luck getting it, though!

going to be saving a lot of gold. around 100b.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:05 pm
My dad just found a French Polynesia coin and gave it to me. Thanks, one more for the cool coin collection.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:15 am
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Oh inizio quests, why can't you be on sale on the MP? Now I need to save up free gcash or open wing chests.

I have just almost half of what it takes to buy one of those formulae, but Gaia isn't like other places I know that let you trade around their real money currency, such a shame.
I'd say you could try asking around in forums for a seller, but that doesn't seem to net much response, so you're really better off saving for it, unfortunately.

If you need a fast way to get money on here, vote each day in the runway, even if it's just 1 vote. After 8 days you get the kindred chirpette bundle, and if you sell the ally plus potions, you can get about 14bil every 8 days.  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:37 am
Paladin Magnus of BF
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

If you need a fast way to get money on here, vote each day in the runway, even if it's just 1 vote. After 8 days you get the kindred chirpette bundle, and if you sell the ally plus potions, you can get about 14bil every 8 days.

Eh, LK is better. 30+bil every day.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:48 am
delasislas
Paladin Magnus of BF
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

OH MY GOD!!! IS IT SERIOUSLY THAT GOOD??  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:19 am
Paladin Magnus of BF
delasislas
Paladin Magnus of BF
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

I can get you a decent starter. And a few ally pots. You just need to work to get to stage 5 of kindred wilds.
Also, 12b just now. w/ sakura  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:43 am
I want to make a rent a kin for this guild, because everyone seems amazed when I say how much gold can be earned.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:58 pm
Paladin Magnus of BF
delasislas
Paladin Magnus of BF
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

It really is.
I was gifted an oats already at 50 to get me started, just doing it very casually on stage 4 of the wilds I earn something like 5-10 billion in a sitting.
It's kind of 'you have to have money to make money' scenario because you have to put a lot of gold into a tree killer to start you off, but once you have one, you rake it in like it's nothing.
Even without a tree killer, if you farm the right areas, you can gather up a hoard of RIGs to dump on the market and earn a boatload that way, too.
(I have so many in my inventory, I really need to either sell them or find someone that wants the blasted things...)
Daily kin rewards can net you impressive gains, too; there's a RIG in the rewards pool right now called A Touch of Everything that seems to be hanging around 1-2 billion; I've heard tell of other RIGs in the pool that are worth good money, but I've yet to see those, myself.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:18 pm
delasislas
Paladin Magnus of BF
delasislas
Paladin Magnus of BF
delasislas

I can get you a decent starter. And a few ally pots. You just need to work to get to stage 5 of kindred wilds.

That would be amazing!! biggrin Thank you so much you're amazing!!! *hugs*  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:27 pm
Paladin Magnus of BF
delasislas
Paladin Magnus of BF
delasislas
Paladin Magnus of BF
delasislas

That would be amazing!! biggrin Thank you so much you're amazing!!! *hugs*

Your skill level likely isn't high enough to get to Stage 5 of kindred wilds, so you gotta grind that much at least. When you get going, fafnir's peak Stage 5 is pretty easy and gives tons of xp.
Spazzy might be able to help guide you on the healing aspect. or if you want, I can take it back and figure out the numbers.
Gonna be honest, that is 40b. some donations might help when you get up and running.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:59 pm
I'm gonna start buying Towns game items, like bugs, flowers, and paper. maybe not bugs.
If you have any you would like to get rid of. pm me. plz. no seriously please.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:12 am
the epitome of science, accidental smelting, you try to make a battery, you smelt antimony instead.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:53 am
delasislas
the epitome of science, accidental smelting, you try to make a battery, you smelt antimony instead.

I love science.
It's a beautiful thing.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:04 am
Paladin Magnus of BF

Do you need any heals to start you off?
Since I spend most of my time in stage 4 as opposed to stage 5, I win more heals than I use so I have a good amount of spares at the moment and can drop some on you.
Oh, and do you need some antidotes?
I'm not in the habit of using them, so I have a lot if you think you'll want them.
I have a few player skill pots I can drop on you, too, if you wanna open stage 5 of the wilds faster.
I have all the stages open to me at the moment, so I've had zero use for them.
And stamina pots, since I don't have to use them much, either...
Any potion, really, if it exists, I probably have at least a small hoard of it, I'm more than happy to share with someone just starting out!

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2667 2668 2669 2670 2671 2672 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games