Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2667 2668 2669 2670 2671 2672 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:30 pm
Welcome back, BlackCandy! *gluggles happily*

When you post in PS again, can you have Aya meet up with Sam on the way to his dorm?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:33 pm
I know. Its awesome.

The RP is... 1 1/2... 2 weeks old and its only been around 7-ish hours.
XD

Kikiama

BlackCandy705

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:37 pm
Oh okay. I was gonna have her stay there for the night though if that's okay(I want to throw her around some more....I'm demented I know...)

I know!! I think it's pretty great!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:42 pm
Ah. Well, in that case... I could have Sam visit her in the infirmary, if you'd rather.  

Trowa The Fearless

Kikiama

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:43 pm
Oh yes, that is fine. 4 or 5 characters have already turned in for the night and Goosey made and annoucement yesterday that she wants people to wraps things up with their teasma nd go to bed so we can start the next day.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:49 pm
...I seem to be with no-one but a tree and a hallucinated talking-gecko.

I'm still drawing up ways to further the experience for Lite and his...fear of heights. x3

~~ Lite: "Dude, if I could be anything, it would be a mix between a pot farmer and a pokemon breeder. And I could mix the professions and grow pot-pokemon." - When Tana has too much to drink.

Tanakietsu

BlackCandy705

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:08 pm
Trowa- *nods* Yes, Sam can do that. Although I understand why. I see that 'Rozen' hasn't replied yet. It must be making you bored.... That sucks.. I know it may be seen as a little rude to some people, but if someone doesn't reply in about 3 days without a note as to why they're missing or something, I just put "Not waiting for a reply, Bobby.." blah blah blah.

Kiki- Yeah I saw. I think it'll be pretty fun making demented dreams for my character. YAY!!

Tana- Pffft! LOLOLOL. Poor Lite...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:21 pm
you could just go easy and call them pot-kemon.  

HephaestusOS

Kikiama

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:31 pm
Pot-kemon.

rofl

Your charcter is so funny Tana.

Hep, you never fail to make me giggle either.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:08 pm
Kiki missed the epic days of Maroon (My Bleach OC), now those were days of hilarity. );  

Tanakietsu

Kikiama

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:29 pm
Noooo!! *Kiki is crying twin waterfalls! T crying T*

I was think of doing and Excel Saga RP (anime).

That would be INSANE.
dramallama

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:45 pm
I've seen the manga here and there, but never picked it up. o:  

Tanakietsu

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:50 pm
thanks, kiki.
there's so many anime (s?) out there that i haven't seen.....but need to. bleach, excel saga,.....okay, i know the list is longer than 2, but i can't think of any more.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:53 pm
I have escaped from prison and "procured" some defense measures.

Be wary.

Tanakietsu

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:54 pm
you are most definitely a frightening prospect to behold. i'm afraid for my life. no, seriously. who knows why you were even IN the lock-up house?

EDIT: i also see that you have a fabled Tobacco Wand. those carry heapum big juju and pack a powerful punch to the lungs, i've heard. i've also heard that they are good for throwing into your enemies' eyes.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2667 2668 2669 2670 2671 2672 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games