Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 272 273 274 275 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:30 am
[[That be the problem I'm having. I can't find her dang'ed accessories -_-;;]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:52 pm
User ImageA few hours later, he finally returned along with his sister to the mansion. There was a bit of blood that trailed down his mouth, he brought a white hand to his mouth and rubbed the blood off then he tongue darted out to lick the blood. He sighed in content, satisfied that he was able to have such an adventurous hunt.. Uliel began calling to his cat, "Lucifer, come here my darling..." he called out and a few moments later a faint sound of a bell could be heard down the hall. His maine coon came running towards the vampire and leaped into his arms, "Heh I missed you too Lucifer..." he spoke again then turned to his sister, "why don't you bond with some of the creatures that live here, make some companions or something..." he said while trailing off to find someone other than his sister to speak with

User ImageTaline held back a growl when she heard those insulting words from her brother, "I don't need to make any companions here dear brother, I'm fine just by myself!" he yelled back to him then turned her back and stomped her way to her bedroom. The victorian princess pushed opened her door and flopped on her bed, Uliel puts too much trust in others, thats why he was so careless before...he better not make the same mistake again...she thought to herself while looking at her reflection in the mirror. Taline reached for the large bow on her head and removed it from her golden hair. Sighing from frustration, she threw the bow on her bed and left the room to find something to release her boredom from.  

S y n t h L i x x

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:52 pm
[[okayy. (: ]]

Daddy? It hurts in here. Will I be coming out soon? Annika thought.
Though she was still in the womb, she was very smart. Annika could put her own thoughts and images into other people's minds. Annika just hadn't explored every aspect of her ability yet, though. So she hadn't with Lilli.

I want to come out. Can you tell her? She'd been able to communicate with Takeru through their thoughts.
--

Lilli frowned.
"Well Bou expects her to be out sometime tomorrow. Or sooner." Lilli patted her abdomen.
With deeper breaths each time, Lilli could feel something was bound to happen any moment.
"Get Bou, I think she'd coming, soon." Lilli breathed.
Just then, her amniotic sac burst.
"Hurry," Lilli took slow breaths, quick breaths weren't going to help her right then. It'd only make her dizzy.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:22 pm
[[here, haru. srry D: ]]

"Maybe somewhere out on the coast? Or I'm sure we could find some sort of lodge or cabin up in the mountains. I'd have to find out." Ben hadn't ever really looked into it. There's probably someone we could find that would civilly 'marry us', you know." Words spilled out of his mouth. He was nearly too happy to speak, so his words flew out.

"I'm so happy we'll be able to start our own family, Klara. Just think when it'll be you carrying a child." Ben smiled, placing his hand on Klara's stomach.
Then his hand moved caressing her cheek, he pressed his lips to her's, then pulled back, smiling.
"I love you," He breathed by her ear, and kissed her jaw.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:40 am
Tuesday grinned, staying for a second. It was all very surreal.
Then he leap up and was out the door within a second.
He was back with Bou some 6 seconds later. They both carried numerous items.
Bou smiled at Lilli when she came it.
"How are you feeling?" She asked, her tone sounded rather rehearsed and professional. She took a bowl and threw it at Tuesday. He caught it like he was expecting it.
"Water. Right." He said, darting into the bathroom. He came back, the bowl sloshing with water. He set it on a table beside the bed. Bou dropped a large sponge in there.
Then Bou looked at Tuesday.
"Yeah, yeah okay I got it." He said, answering a question. He darted out of the room, and came back a second later with three small rolling tables. He put the towels and bowl on one, a small blanket on the other, and morphine and a scapel on the next. Bou saw Lilli eye the morphine and scalpel.
"Just in case something goes wrong." She said. Then suddenly Lilli gasped, and a sickening crack was heard. Tuesday turned white.
"It got a rib." He said, all humor gone.
"Okay come on get it outta her!" He pressed, anxious.

[[sorry for the godmod]]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:27 am

[[Haha Ben's so cute with his family talk. When I read it I was like, whaat? Now hold up a second....but Klara would be all likes, YAYZ FAMILYyyy~ so I had to write that lol.]]

Klara could see he was just as excited as she, which doubled her excitement.
His words ran out of his mouth but she could keep up. She smiled in delight.
“A cabin sounds fun.” Klara chimed. Of all the types of places she had stayed she couldn’t think of a time in a cabin. Of course the coast had its benefits too..
They probably wouldn’t decide on it today but Klara was just glad to be talking about preparing.
For forever with you…Klara’s heart was overwhelmed with a warm aura.
It wasn’t Ben’s doing, she could tell, it originated within herself.

Ben started talking about a different path, a path that married life eventually found along the way. Children.

Just think when it'll be you carrying a child. Ben had said to her, a warm kind of smile etched his face as he touched her stomach.
“A family of our own…” Klara echoed in deep thought liking the sound.
She hadn’t thought about that type of thing for such a long time.
She had always been a “motherly” type. She just figured with Nobu …maybe Ben didn’t want any more children?

"I love you," He breathed by her ear, and kissed her jaw. Klara wrapped her arms around his neck letting them rest there, her fingers lacing together. “I love you more than life itself!” She declared with a soft giggle.[[Dawww cuteness! 4laugh ]]

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:29 pm
Lilli hadn't said anything so far since Bou had come into the room, she was too focused on breathing. Things seemed to be moving too quickly, she felt like she was falling behind with the seconds ticking away.
A cracking sound, followed by a sharp intense pain, brought Lilli back into reality.
Lilli gasped in pain.
"It got a rib." Tuesday's voice came, he sounded pissed, serious.
"Okay come on get it outta her!" He pressed.

"Don't..call her.. it." Lilli gasped in broken fragments.

[[I don't mind it, rlly, the modding. Just as long as you aren't putting words into my character's mouth. And beside that, I'm sorry I was absent for a while. My computer was being a hooker.]]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:42 pm
Ben wrapped his arms around Klara's waist. Her ecstatic mood put him on a high of joy. It'd been a while since he'd really been this happy.
A family of our own… Klara had echoed his words. The thought of a real family..put Ben even higher. He'd never really had one.
The family he'd had growing up was too broken, with his parents hating him and Rosalie. And with Oiya, it was alright, but She'd died before she, Nubo and himself could live together. Here was his opportunity, with Klara.

“I love you more than life itself!” Klara exclaimed.
Ben grinned and leaning his face closer to her's he kissed her, " 'More than my own life.'"
He'd said those words to her before. And really, it was the best way he could word his love for her.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:16 pm
Tuesday ignored Lilli's comment.
Bou washed her hands quickly.

[[damnations, i don't want to post a birth scene.
i'm horrible at those]]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:53 pm
[[then i'll just time skip a little bit. ]]

[[like.. fifteen minutes later for this scene.]]

"Bou, can I hold her now?" Lilli asked, anxious. After Annika had broken one of her ribs, nothing serious had happened to Lilli. And really, she wasn't in that much pain. The rib was only fractured, not too bad.
Once the baby was out of Lilli, momentarily, Bou had let Lilli hold her only to be whisked away seconds later.

Lilli watched as Bou had cleaned Annika up. Now, she was wrapping her up in a receiving blanket.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:18 pm
[[Lards. I got lost again and there's not a way to wedge myself back in. ]: ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:24 pm
[[Nobody is interacting with zombies characters at the moment. >_> Why not show them some lovin'?]]  

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:47 pm
Bou smiled at Annika.
She certainly did not look like a new born. She looked about 5 months old. She even had teeth already, which she flashed suddenly in a bright smile. Her eyes were grey, and she had sparse black hair; as most infants do.
Tuesday was holding Lilli's hand, sitting in a chair next to the bed. He didn't want to tell Lilli about Annika's ability yet, she'd have to experience for herself.
Annika placed a hand on Bou's collarbone, and an image of Lilli flashed through her mind.
"She's right here." Bou cooed, turning around with Annika in her arms. She placed her in Lilli's arms.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:46 pm
[[NO! Annika does not look five months old already. Hellstotheno D:
maybe five weeks old]]

Lilli cradled Annika in her arms. It seemed like a miracle, holding this baby in her arms. Nothing wrong would happen. Lilli just knew.
"You're cuter than I expected," Lilli spoke softly, rubbing her child's cheek with her index finger.
Annika placed her tiny fist against Lilli's cheek, and an image came into her mind.
"You-.. you have an ability!" Lilli exclaimed, softly,"oh, and I love you, too."

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:54 pm
[[well SORRY]]

Tuesday grinned, leaning back in the chair.
"Yeah, she does." He said softly. He felt his heart swell up with pride and love. He was looking at everything he's always wanted. He had a baby girl with the woman he loved.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 272 273 274 275 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games