Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

xLulie

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:09 pm
Lunia cringed slightly at Keliah annoying Flip, she didn't like it but decided to ignore it. Turning to face the now smashed to piece boulder she gulped and placed her hands out at her sides. The little pieces lifted up into the air and Lunia brought her arms inwards, as she did this the pieces started to close togeter again, in the end the boulder was there again, although it looked different than it was before, making Lunia sigh slightly. "I'm hopeless..." she said, looking at Keliah. "Sorry.. i guess i just can't do it.." she said, scratching her head from embarrassment.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:25 pm
Keliah applauded. "That's good for you first time, just when you're at the house, keep practicing" she told her. She then scratched her head, two more things I'll teach you with telekenisis then telepathy" she told her. She shattered the stone, and in an instant was a swarm of insects" she looked at Lunia. "Some would think that's transmutation, but it's just shifting the molecules to form something else" she told her. "Now, think...of what you want this to be...arrange each and every molecule to your liking" she told her.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:30 pm
"They will." Nephilis responds to Samara. "They have the potential that neither I nor you have. It's something special, but I cna't put my finger on it no matter how hard I try." Watching the ladies work, Nephilis claps. "Good job Lunia and thanks Keliah for your help. Instruct the up and coming soldiers in your spare time from Kilitia."

~~~

~Jean. Lillium.~ Marcove thought out. ~Make everything good and tie up your loose ends. We have to get back to the Kingdom before it falls apart.~  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:34 pm
((Desert, you didnt respond to Jean when she answered his question))

Jean looked at Alastor and Yumiko. "I will be back within five years" she told them. "I have to go back to the Celestial Kingdom, things are falling apart, and I have to get back" she told them as she walked to the balcony,preparing to go back.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

xLulie

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:37 pm
Lunia nodded and focused all of her energy into what she was about to do. She closed her eyes and placed her hands in front of her again, the boulder shattered into pieces slowly, and within a few minutes the boulder reformed into a swarm of glow-flies. All floating away with the air, Lunia watched in total amazement of what she had just done. She smiled at Keliah and nodded. "Keliah.. is it possible to create almost anything you want with this move?" she said, feeling good that she had successfully completed her task.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:37 pm
Ricky looked at Kessaris"Something tells me your right but all we can do for now is try to prepair for it" Ricky said to him as they appeared in Shale. "but on the positive side we can work at prepairing together not to mention with the others" He said.

Kendal looked at Marcove "To be honest I haven't talked to Alyss about the name yet..speaking of which we should probobly be headed back to Shale" He said. He waved his arm opening his first vortex in a while "Man it's good to have my powers back" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:40 pm
(I know. I couldn't draw a real response beyond unsaid satisfaction from her response.)

Alastor looks over at Jean and nods. "Damn it. Just when we had a celestial on our side." He looks at Yumiko, then back to her rather sincerly. "Jean, you know that your daughter is an enemy of mine now, right? f I have to fight her, I will. If I have to kill her....I will."

~~~

"Don't say that Kendal." Marcove said steeping through his friend's portal. "It's never good having them back. Tezukya taught me that it's easier with them than without them. Nephilis can function without them, Samara did and so did Tezu. We should if anything take notes from them." He looks at the Bulb, noticing Ricky and Kessaris. "They need to take notes too."

~~~

Kessaris smiles. "I have you, Alyss, Nephilis and even my sister now. I think we'll be alright." He looks around and begins to wonder. "This entire adventure, Decia has been missing. I wonder where she went."  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:45 pm
Samara nodded. "I know. I wish they had more time to be kids, but on the other hand, it is their time," she said. "And I know they can handle it. They're all so strong and dedicated."  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:46 pm
Keliah smiled at Lunia. "Well it's sort of complicated, there are like unwritten rules. It takes alot to create something, so the bigger it is, the more it can exhaust you. But it's like a muscle you have to excercise it" she told her. She noticed what Nephilis had said. "No problem Neph" she told him. Readverting her attention to Lunia. "That move does give you an advantage, I dont even have to focus, I can speak it and it comes to existence, but that's because I have the help of the phoenix force" she told her. "The last thing before I focus on telepathy is elemental links" she told her. "My great grandfather taught me about this, every element is connected. Your primay element is wind so we'll start with that" the wind brushes against her face. "The wind carries water vapors in the air, using your telekenisis you can put the molecules of the water in the air together, moving them through the wind, that's how you can manipulate water" she told her as she demonstrated.

Jean looked back at Alastor. "Do what you must and get stronger...I'll see you in five years" she told him as she teleported near Marcove. "Okay, we need to go?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:50 pm
The Guildmaster sighed and sent. ~Not crazy...but clearly he isn't in his right mind. at first I believed he could bring about a revolution to our world. Howewver. now that I have regained some of my humanity I feel like. What he's doing isn't the right way to go. Also my apologise on interrupting your family moment. Believe me when I saw charish them...you will never know when they will pass from your life. Also I think it's about time I told you what it was I wanted from you. With all the identities I have had and all the money and power I have aquired I have never felt...like my life was fullfilled, it seems like no matter which identity I take on I have a void in my life like there is something I need to do that I just can't yet. I believe you are someone that knows that feeling~ He said. He took his mask from his face and sighed. " I think there are a few things I need to work out in my life...and I believe the Guildmaster cannot accomplish them. Maybe it's time to create a new mask...a new identity. " He said softly.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:52 pm
(4000)

"Not quite yet, but you can go ahead. I have to talk to my sister then I'm out of here for a while." Marcove looks at Jean and pats her shoulder. "Thanks for coming back around. Even if you still hate me, I want you to know your help has pulled us through."

~~~

"Samara, um, excuse....no." He rethinks. "I want you to come with me for a minute or too. I might die if I leave again." He jokes with a smile. Taking her hand, he walks to the Basilica which was still being built. The painting of him and Samara, although half-done, looked down upon them with good will. ~Guildmaster, don't make the same mistake. Don't make another identity, make your only identity. The one you were born with. The one you're true too. Whether it is leading an army of assassins, make the identiy that is true to who you really are.~  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:52 pm
Tenshi was rather irritated with right now, she had no right to speak of Tezu even if she didnt use his name, and she really shouldnt have been bothering Flip. " You know, he isnt a kid, he is right, we were his age when this all started so looking down upon him as a child, and for you to say such things about his abilities for his fire abilities are stronger yours when you were his age." He stated walking over to flip knowing how he felt. "Dont let them get to you, you know as well as I that your not a child and if they cant see that then there blind. We all grew up faster than we should have due to this war but thats for the best I you really have nuthing to prove to them." He stated calmly as he used his telekinesis to help Morganna with the debris and trash.  

Celestin Selone

xLulie

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:54 pm
Lunia looked at Nephilis and smiled at him, before she looked back at Keliah and listened carefully to what she was saying. She nodded and placed her hands out, she twirled around and small water bursts flew around her with the wind, disappearing when she stopped made Lunia smiled slightly in happiness of what she had just done. "Wow... i never knew i could do any of these things your showing me... i'm actually stronger than i think..." she said giggling slightly. "Even though i'm not strong with any of these things... i can get better.. and at least i succeeded in them slightly.." she said, feeling more confident about herself. Before she calmed down and looked back at Keliah. "Okay... i'm ready for the next part.." she said.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:58 pm
Kendal frowned at Marcove knowing he was right "but still it doesn't mean I can't enjoy the ones I have while I have them" He said. KEndal looked down "So being a celestial and coming back really has changed you..you seem so mutch more mature while I still act like a teenager" He said. He looked back at Marcove "Its funny I still have many questions yet so many answers you'd think I'd be used to it by now" He said.

Ricky smiled at Kessaris "I don't think..I know it" He said. He looked around "Come to think of it though I think your right..I haven't seen her in a long while" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:00 pm
Keliah cut eyes at Tenshi. "I'm sorry Lunia, I'm not trying to be mean to anyone, but everyone sees me as this b***h...and I dont take crap from anyone...some of us can be friends...others cannot" she told her. "But that's life" not bothered by him anymore. "Okay remember, these lessons are just for you, nobody else" she told her. "Okay now the transition from water to fire" she told her. "Now as you continue to focus on water, speed up the molecules, they'll beging to turn into a gas, the faster it goes, the more gas, and the more gas, it will combust, now making fire" she told her. "You try" she said with a smile.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games