Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:38 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan gave Ravin a quick peck before Veronica pulled her away. He leaned against the wall now, away from the couch. Moving at hyper speed was still soo cool.
"So," He sighed, "I bet you're not sticking around to hang out with the snack. So I'll see you later?"

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:44 pm
Ravin Black

User ImageRavin accepted Dylan's peck with enthusiam before he pulled away. Her lips still tingling, Ravin turned to Veronica with a broad smile curving her lips. Veronica was smiling right back at her as they stepped outside.

"Yes," she replied. Ravin squeezed her arm enthusiastically. "And you and Hunter are invited. It might be the smallest wedding the world's ever seen."

Ravin laughed softly.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:10 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"Thats all? What about Mads and Armand? Does Dylan have family? Or friends even? Or are you guys going like, courthouse wedding?"
Veronica would normally need to take a breath here, but she didn't have to breathe so it was all good.

"Oh! Ravie kins, can I make your dress? I took some sewing classes in school and I'm a total fashionista right? So, I've been wanting to make a wedding dress for awhile, and yeah..." She smiled.
"If not its okay," They were heading into town. They needed dresses for Madelines wedding plus, each others. Not that Veronica was getting married anytime soon. But like, she needed one for Ravins wedding... so yeah.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:39 pm
Ravin Black

User Image"I'll invite them, but it's difficult with Madeline being pregnant. And Armand's concerned with her at the moment, but I do want them to come. I'm not sure about Dylan's family. They're not very supportive, from what he told me. I want it to be a backyard wedding or something." She shrugged. Her eyes brightened at Ronnie's request. "Of course you may!"

Ravin smiled brightly. "But don't make it white. I want it...red. Blood red. What do you think?!"

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:55 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"Thats true. Actually, no. Its difficult because Armands a control freak but same difference." She sighed, "Not supportive? I've only talked to him a few times but aren't they, dead?" She continued to walk.
"Backyard... Heh. You and Hunter didn't work out right? How could you not?" They acted alike sometimes. He was more fierce but still.

"Red?" She pondered this for a moment.
"I guess I could do that, yeah," She smiled.
There went her first grand idea, but that was okay.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:20 pm
Ravin Black

User ImageRavin laughed softly, "So many questions..." She glanced over at her newborn vampire friend. "Would you rather I have ended up with Hunter?"

She paused for a minute as she observed her reaction. "What did you have in mind, dear?"

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:23 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter shrugged, "I said I would try to get along with you for Ravin's sake. If you can think of something interesting then go for it. Otherwise.." he shrugged again completly indiferent. Yeah, he could be an complete a** hole a lot of times.

(( Done with all the ungodly paperwork for today. *sings hallelulah (sp?)* ))

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:25 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"Uhm, no. You can keep your snack dear." Veronica chuckled.
"You and Hunter just have simplicity down to the T." She looked up at a sign and smiled. This store was fabulous.
"Well, I had a white one in mind. I've done a few lame sketches but the original in my mind is much prettier then the drawing of it." She couldn't really draw to save her life.
"Anyway Ravin, this is your wedding. If you want red. I can do that." She smiled sweetly, already forming ideas.

She pulled her inside the store and looked around.
"Mmmk," She sighed.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:27 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Yeah but, I don't have anything in mind," He never had much of a social life.
Soccer, partying, soccer, soccer and more soccer. With the occasional running and stuff. Yeah, he had no ideas whatsoever.
Yeah, Hunter would be civil, but he'd still be an a** and press all of his buttons. Grand.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:28 pm
Ravin Black

User ImageRavin shrugged slightly. "Okay," she murmured as Veronica pulled her inside the store. It was pretty. Ravin smiled at everything. "Wow, this is a pretty place. Do you come here often?"

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:36 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"That sounded like a pick up line," She laughed and pulled Ravin to a rack of dresses, waving off assistance from the people nearby. People stopped and stared at the two of them. Beauty radiated, and people nearly dropped their jaws.
Ravins large stomach didn't help.
And she knew what each and every one of them thought about the young looking pregnant girl in a dress shop.
"Uhm, anyway, I used to. Its like an escape for me. Or was."
She pulled a Nicholas Millington dress off the rack and held it to Ravin.
"Mmm. I like it. Not for your wedding of course. But Madi's?"
Should she call her?

Veronica settled on a text to her best friend.
Hey girl, at Arabella's Dress Shop. You should come up here if you can get away^^

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:48 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter repressed an aggitated sigh. "Ok then. What is it you like to do then." he felt like this was more of an interogation than a "friednly vist"

((Don't forget about Jorge ^^ ))
((Sorry for the suckkines. ))

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:53 pm
||Hahah, wow, Sam! Ravins Bridsmaid? Pretty freaky there...||

Ravin Black

User ImageRavin laughed as Veronica spun her in the direction of a rack of dresses. She barely noticed how beautiful they appeared to outsiders. Ravin smoothed a hand over her slightly portruding stomach and smiled. Ronnie held up a lovely dress and nodded. "You can wear to both my wedding and Maddie's. I wouldn't mind."

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:58 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Uhm. Soccer. And running." Dylan sighed.
"I know, I'm lame." He shrugged and sat down on the couch, propping his feet up on the coffee table.

||Whys that freaky? :s i made it for her.. like..yeah ||
||and OH i didnt see Soulles post! >.< ill go post after here||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:00 pm
||LOVE that Taylor pic, Sam. I love his expression. rofl Taking a shower. bb in a few minutes!||  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games