Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:57 pm
Teena Belcher

She'd die from bleeding too much from her nose if he did that. She has a fragile maiden heart XD but doesn't mean she won't stop fantasizing. Wonder if he'll catch on that she's a yaoi fanatic .

He's a shameless flirt until he's in love, then he has eyes for no one else. But unless she straight up has yaoi manga at work he's just going to think she really, really needs to see a doctor. I'll spare her fragile maiden heart from nsfw posts, then xDDD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:06 pm
whiters4
Teena Belcher

She'd die from bleeding too much from her nose if he did that. She has a fragile maiden heart XD but doesn't mean she won't stop fantasizing. Wonder if he'll catch on that she's a yaoi fanatic .

He's a shameless flirt until he's in love, then he has eyes for no one else. But unless she straight up has yaoi manga at work he's just going to think she really, really needs to see a doctor. I'll spare her fragile maiden heart from nsfw posts, then xDDD

She doesn't bring it to work, only writes her fanfics when she has time. So expect that to happen. Maybe even some random comments on how the boss reminds her of a character of one of her favorite manga XD

Ty: I'm the one that gets the girl?
Michi: Hm, not exactly. More like the prince that gets the prince and it's so beautiful. The artwork is so detailed! Want me to show you??
Ty: Get back to work.

I can already imagine the trouble the manager will get in haha
Also are we doing a posting pattern currently for amor? Like after me, it's raz, Solaris then Ty?  

Unicorn Poopz

Feral Cat

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:19 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Glad to make people laugh emotion_awesome

Awww, I'll love Darius. ; w ; No, I'm serious, I will totally throw a new character in for him. #reallybutnotreallynoreallyIwilldoit
He's super adorable

Lol, yeah, but Ty and Lil's situation was a bit different.
Some... Most... of Alex and Rylee's moments had me in tears. ; A ;

Oh gosh, that does sound like a really interesting plot for some characters xD *Gets a bit tipsy then goes to the town hall to sign the marriage papers* That or some sort of arranged marriage plot lol.

I think it's because he's too innocent, a puppy, if you get what I mean? Like White Rose dorms through and through. I've been looking, though, I'll still be
//sniffle

Yeaaaah, but they made some stupid decisions just the same

Alex and Rylee //hides behind hands
I've known what he's gonna say for this talk for the last two rp days and I'm dreading this break down  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:25 pm
whiters4

Yes, he is an uber puppy.

Yeah, lol.
Oh dear, I just know the conversation between the two is going to break my poor little heart. T A T  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:33 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

I DON'T BLAME YOU. >:VVVVVV

And lol! I always imagine them holding hands and when someone walks by being like,

"YUP I THINK I GOT THAT SPLINTER FOR YOU"
"OH MY GOSH THANK YOU THAT'S SO AMAZING"

//rubs the back of their heads

The fact that she's just as bad as him xDDD the hand over his face because he's blushing just that hard, 'omgfml'  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:41 pm
Teena Belcher

She doesn't bring it to work, only writes her fanfics when she has time. So expect that to happen. Maybe even some random comments on how the boss reminds her of a character of one of her favorite manga XD

Michi: Hm, not exactly. More like the prince that gets the prince and it's so beautiful. The artwork is so detailed! Want me to show you??

Also are we doing a posting pattern currently for amor? Like after me, it's raz, Solaris then Ty?

I feel like you're suggesting at least one fanfic and or manga will be written/drawn about him, in which case yes, she'll very much be in trouble xDD

Yeah, kinda. But, I say go ahead and break the pattern. I'm not a big fan of posting orders myself.  

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:43 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Yes, he is an uber puppy.

Yeah, lol.
Oh dear, I just know the conversation between the two is going to break my poor little heart. T A T

It's not what you think ; A ; I have one post ahead of yours but you'll see it in like two/three hours im slow don't judge me  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:55 pm
whiters4
Teena Belcher

I feel like you're suggesting at least one fanfic and or manga will be written/drawn about him, in which case yes, she'll very much be in trouble xDD

Yeah, kinda. But, I say go ahead and break the pattern. I'm not a big fan of posting orders myself.

Okay! She will be writing a shoujo/erotica featuring Ty, because I want to see her get in trouble XD and I shall reply in the morning . Goodnight!  

Unicorn Poopz

Feral Cat

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:45 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

whiters4

AAAAAAHHHHH!!!! THOSE TWO!!!! IT'S KILLING ME! DX  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:50 am
whiters4

; A ; I know, but it still makes me feel sad. ; A ;
The poor babies. ; A ;

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yes, it is hurting me too. ; A ;  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Zenko Kaze

Devoted Bookworm

13,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:30 am
Hello everyone, how was your Christmas and New years? ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:20 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Yes, it is hurting me too. ; A ;

*Sees your latest reply*

AHHHHH!!!! I WANNA GIVE YOUR BABY GIRL A HUG!!! TAT  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:26 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yess my poor lil baby needs all the hugs! T A T  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:33 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

AND RYLEE IS NOT THE ONLY ONE WHOSE HEART IS SINKING DEEPER INTO THE ABYSS! EVEN MY POOR VIOLINIST WILL EXPERIENCE MORE BS THANKS TO THE HUNTRESS WANTING TO KILL HER AND HER LIFE WILL BE A LIVING HELL WITH HER AROUND!!! DX  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:48 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

AND RYLEE IS NOT THE ONLY ONE WHOSE HEART IS SINKING DEEPER INTO THE ABYSS! EVEN MY POOR VIOLINIST WILL EXPERIENCE MORE BS THANKS TO THE HUNTRESS WANTING TO KILL HER AND HER LIFE WILL BE A LIVING HELL WITH HER AROUND!!! DX

Dx All the sad babies need to be rescued!  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games